Is Apple creating vunrebility's in their product on purpose?

Is Apple creating vunrebility's in their product on purpose?

> All MacBook users know that if you spill liquid on your keyboard your Motherboard is done in 30secs-1min.
Looking at a replacement keyboard (just to check the design) I notice that every QWERTY-key has a (sink)hole which is placed above all hardware, without protection.

> First post.
Is an example of a Lenovo X201i (which is bulletproof, waterproof, can bear 3 hours of fire, can drop in a microwave).

Obviously the replacement keyboard has a solid, isolated layer what prevents liquid from going to your hardware.

> WTF.
Is Apple f*cking with us?. Know other (hardware / design) examples which are either completely stupid or a trap to their narcisistic capitalistic masterplan?.

(sorry for my poor English, reply fags: its important)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/162823/linux-creator-linus-torvalds-i-love-my-macbook-air/
youtu.be/LDmCmmvIA8A
youtu.be/NVAmnV65_zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Appletrash

Found your problem.

>spilling liquid on your electronics
>ever
I Shit On Ur Face

There's a video of someone dumping like a fucking 2 gallon bucket of water on an X220 and it still keeps going

Now try shitting on your keyboard

At least you're making progress Pajeet.

yo but where can I find a café like that
max chill + lung cancer

I've spilt wine on macbook before, it started working again a week later when it dried out. there's no moving parts or anything.

nice try pajeet but I'm not falling for your ways

It's probably for cooling, mr tinfoil
Why do I guess this, because I have without knowing they did this thought that if I designed a laptop I'd make sure that as much heat get's released upward, through the keyboard area

Pajeet, stop doing that. Go find a proper
designated shit street. Be sure your
grandson will get at least 25 fingers or soome

> Scat on /t/
OUT
OUT!!

>Why do I guess this, because I have without knowing they did this thought that if I designed a laptop I'd make sure that as much heat get's released upward, through the keyboard area
That's pretty dumb, considering your hands are there

This
OP here

you must look for this Pole/Ukranian guy who tries to burn it, throw concrete from 10m or so. It doesnt break.

A sinkhole for literally every letter for cooling and at the same time being this vunerable for liquid?.
This
Well done mister Apple fag. That cooling thing of yours was the most stupid idea in the history of computers.

My lenovo never overheats + got a proper coolingvan at least.

> APPLE SUCKS
> Its the "retarded cousin" of my notebook family.

>Well done mister Apple fag. That cooling thing of yours was the most stupid idea in the history of computers.

I like Thinkpad cooling,
My MacBook Air is cooler than my linux machine - and I only browse now a days with them. Linux-machine is noisy as well

>My MacBook Air is cooler
In what fucking universe?
MBAs are objectively hot as shit fucking laptops

What is the original webm from? This actually looks pretty interesting, sort of a For The Win type setup

In this universe. I feel the heat using windows and linux, MacBook Air super cool, most of the time I don't even hear the fan, like I do when using windows or linux

cultofmac.com/162823/linux-creator-linus-torvalds-i-love-my-macbook-air/

that's the Pro you're thinking about, bro

my Air's silent and cool throughout the day

He uses an XPS 13 now

That's because apple throttles the fans for aesthetic reasons

XPS is sexy, too bad Windows 10 is not as good as it could be, snappy though overall I like the Win10 and Win7 experiences. I think the windows taskbar is superior to the dock. In finish and consistency I think Mac OS is better, windows 10 is a bit of a mess.

Apple =
Another
Pointless
Product
Losers
Enjoy

It's all in the aims of making the thinnest product possible. Apple products have anorexia.

implying

The TV series Silicon Valley

No shit

Apple doesn't design for durability. It gets in the way of making their devices look as pretty as possible.

The graph is not necessarily meaningful, considering the fact that iPhone has more and more users over time.

They've never been about making a good product. They're about making a trendy flashy product . It isn't a conspiracy to sell more, it's them placing form over function and not giving a fuck as long as the product works

Apple products are engineered to fail so you continue the cycle of buying Apple products. I have a Macbook Pro that has gone through countless number of power supply cords because that material the insulation is made out of breaks down and falls apart.

That's not what you're supposed to be getting out of that graph retard

Uncle anti-apple. See me edit videos on MacBook Pro with ease that is choppy on his equally spec'd windows machine. He switches. Now likes Mac OS and uses it more than windows.

P.S. I don't like the direction that Tim Cook and that designer guy has taken. I'd like a few more ports on the new MacBook Pro's if I were to buy one.

>See me edit videos
Cool story brah. How many subs you got? Like 12 max?

This? youtu.be/LDmCmmvIA8A

Louis Rossman is /ourgoy/

youtu.be/NVAmnV65_zw

And people buy this garbage.

The marketing team only replaced the laptops with their lids pointing towards the camera.
And even then they missed the guy at the back.

that guy has seen the abyss

Nevermind NASA is pretty memed now. They don't even have their own missions to space, competent engineers replaced by shitty people.

FFS you idiot. Those mbfaggots are shitty fist year PhD student/Milleneals at its best.

Wewuznotmac fucking irlnigger

Wewuznotapplefrom Egypt

Wewuzapple and sheeeiiiitttt

Kek. That pajeet girl looks likes she is not even 2.

Pic is from when they landed a robot on Mars

Kek. NASA basically works like forever with Lenovo and IBM

fanboy
I have owned MacBooks and thinpads.
I love thinkpads and MacBooks.
pro-tip on the Thinkpad enter bios to turn of the botnet

There was an article the other day "match made in heaven" NASA x Lenovo.

Same here and the conclusion is that Apple makes huge design errors. No van, vunerable for liquid, the list can go on and on.

> Lenovo
Can always use it, bought 2 years ago, i7 16GB 320SSD. Fine to me. $290 second hand. Never had a problem

> MacBook
At least 6-8 Apple store visits a year. Shitty i5 processor but was slow as fuck. Even my Samsung Galaxy was a better device to succeed work on.

you'll notice one thing about everyone using a macbook in that photo... they're all the oldest people in the fucking room.

>PR SJWs = engineers

Mactoddlers everyone.

>implying moisture ruins moving parts
>not knowing about dissolved conductive materials

"Linux-machine" isn't a model number you mongoloid

I'm sure my MacBook Air with linux would be sweet. Maybe what I'm trying to say is every other PC out there get's hot and has fan noise other than Apple

my 2015 pro is cool as shit idk, even on the occasions I play vidya.
I can remember my dell xps back in the day used to burn red marks into my legs tho

really well I must be due to makeup ~50 visits soon, or maybe you're just more handicapable than I

I spilled a cup of coffee on my 2011 MBP and it's fine. Just the backlight on a few keys is a little brownish now.

> All MacBook users know that if you spill liquid on your keyboard your Motherboard is done in 30secs-1min.
This wasn't my experience after I dropped a full cup of water on mine. I heard some sizzling, but it's still going strong after 2 years, don't notice a difference, not even in the battery.

I wonder when it'll stop working.

I'm not computer illiterate though maybe Linus Torvalds is. Your resentment is the kind you find in SJWs. It's like this hate that comes from hidden self-loathing.

>computer illiterate
>Linus Torvalds

Maximum kek

Now I know you're baiting.

Or you jam Steve Job's pickled dick down your throat every morning.

>Terrible screen
bu-b-but I was told I would be a photoshop pro and band camp virtuoso! Macs are for content creation!

this shit is such bullshit

if you look up the flow rates the spillways are designed to handle, if you dump water any faster than the slow trickle guy is using, your laptop is fucked

>Is a company that is known to use planned obsolescence, putting things that create planned obsolescence into their products?!??

They really shouldn't insult my major like that, makes me wanna drop it, already sick of the SJWs outside the room

how many fucking thinkpads do they have on the station?

>1 hour
does he just slap some new surface mount shit in?

Is this what productivity looks like without the chains of gravity

Is that real?

Yes. Applefags try to reason that because the battery lasts a long time it's not an issue but that doesn't change the fact that every few months you have to flip your hundred dollar mouse around and plug it in like it's on life support. At least in 3-5 years they'll copy logitech and have it wirelessly charge while using it. Maybe by then some engineer will slap the design team and tell them how a human hand is shaped.