t. Chinchong Pingpong

ching Zheng Long ping pong

t. Zhao Menh Ling

Don't worry OP.
Just take solace in the fact that white people are dying out by the day

t. mongrel mix

黑鬼

t. Jackie Chan

I was born here... why do I have to go back?

Why don't you go back to Europe then?

Oh, a natural born. Nvm

Hating Asian people in real life is just a meme. Nobody in the Western world hates asians when niggers exist

stop chinking out

I agree. Perhaps without the niggers and moroccans i could hate the chinese. Loud chin chang cho mofos.

小支那狗

t. Animale

t. Wong Fei Hung

t. Chang Lee

you're still short, with a tiny dick and yellow so you don't belong in canada

>not telling him to go back to mexico

Unless you are a mainlander nobody actually hates you. Just make sure you dress normally and not like a mainlander, and you'll be fine.

white people hate every non white

white people are the enemy

work hard to take canada from the whites, it is your duty

I had a Korean (American) roommate who used to live in Canada. He said the people there were racist as fuck. You think Canada would be better about it than America, but I guess not.

This is really making me think

I would take blacks over gooks any day of the week.

Jamal?

Youre different. Nobody likes different. People like same.

100% WASP.

I hate gooks. I pray every day for war in Korea, but 80,000,000 dead is not enough.

maybe because leafland is already full?

Canada is a country built by Anglos, chinkyboy. You're filthy.

>the flag
>not sure if fellow taco or muslim or chink

damnnn!!!!

AYOOOOOO
WE WUZ DA SHIIIIIEEETTT DAAAWWWG

You were born as chinese. That's enough

Pretend you are Japanese.
Normies will think you are cool. :-))))

Chinese annoy me. I visited China and love the culture and history, but there's just too fucking many of you people. Too fucking many man. And you guys are not all smart, and your not all clean and do some weird fucking gross shit. Maybe its just the fact that there's so FUCKING MANY OF YOU

>ywn turn a gook into a literal zipperhead with your m1 and masturbate to the sounds of its death rattle when reminiscing in your study 15 years later...

ANDALE ANDALE ARRIBA TACO BURRITO LET ME IN YOUR COUNTRY-O

Why the fuck do you chinks get everything so easy?

The reality is, everyone hates everybody.
If you go off on some racial reasoning for everything like a nigger you wind up no different than someone who gets into UFO conspiracies and all that, you start seeing UFOs everywhere.
People first and foremost hate their own personal competition for resources and pussy.
That's why poor and lower middle class born whites hate blacks and everybody else but rich whites see them as defenseless panda bears who need to be rescued, because they don't compete directly with them so they aren't an immediate threat.
They hate the Asians and Jews.

Whites are insecure that chinks are rising and challenging cumskin supremacy. That is the true reason, and they will deny it every time like a bunch of cowards.

do you wear dresses?
note: I didn't ask if you have a penis

WTF IM GOING TO LYNCH WHITEY NOW.

my gf is chinese :D

>I would take blacks over gooks any day of the week.
typical democrat

does she have a cock

>WTF IM GOING TO LYNCH WHITEY NOW
oh fuck off kim. did your white american crush at Michigan State go for a black guy?

maybe you guys should stop smoking cigarettes in front of the library and socialize with non koreans

Fuck off gook-lover.

Canada was founded by Anglos not Chinks

Pa shing shur wai?

Hong Bong Suck-a-Dong you dirty wog

He said he was naturally born in Canada.
I do agree though. Chinese from China tend to come off as rude, and selfish.

I wonder if its true that Chinks are constantly suffering from racial hatred. Because an American I know laid this out for me: Americans (and the west) are from a Guilt Based culture, which means "I did something wrong, and I should fix it somehow". Where as chinks(and muslims for that matter) come a shame based culture, which means "I feel bad", "I got caught" or "my self image is bad". And went on to tell me of his experience of chinks spontaenously chimping out from an imaginary insult that people never threw their way.

What does Sup Forums think?

Chinese is need to KKK and Skinhead

I admit.
Most Chinese is uncivilized

At least you're not a chicano Fei Bing

Indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ubZJHwybk

And just WHO ARE YOU to judge another man's culture?

Fancy way of wording his way around saying "white have high levels of morality and self dignity than other races", which is 100% true.

>I was born here...
birth tourism was a mistake

This x1000.

Being born in Canada does NOT make you Canadian. Regardless of whatever retarded bs women will spout.

Canada was inhabited by Asians long before the white man came. That's our rightful clay

Man, I know everyone tries to constantly be edgy and racist on this site, but the truth is... if you're born canada, you're canadian. You're background might be chinese, but you yourself are Canadian and don't let anybody try to tell you you arent. To be honest, I don't even know why this thread is a thing, just don't take shit OP.

the Chinese can fuck off we need more mongolians not ch*nese

do whites consider chinese and us koreans to belong to the same race and japanese to be different?

No you're all basically the same race. Normie whites barely even know what Korea is, I'm sure a lot of them would guess it's a province in China.

>I'm sure a lot of them would guess it's a province in China.
>implying it's not

Japan is a first world democracy with somewhat Western values

Tell your motherland's government to stop trying to savotage the west

>I will always be Chinese in a country that is racist and hates me

you come from china.

China is in Asia.

One of the most racist cultures and most racist places on earth.

You call a western country racist. A country where they actually give a shit about treating people equally and including you.

Fuck man, go back to china.

This also applies to these racist idiots:

not being proud in retaking Emperor Iturbide's northern territories

you have to go back

chinks are the racist ones.
in hongcouver, when little india got gentrified into hipster cafes, sikhs said its nice to see assimilation and progress in the city.
now that chinatown is being gentrified into hipster cafes, chinks are crying that they are going to lose their special area in town that is just for them.
why cant chinks be brotier like sikhs?

Total cuck fomr the Sikhs though.
Hipster Gentrifying is utter shit because they get insta driven out by people that do have money thus eventually lowering available housing to the middle class.

I'm not afraid of Asians. Nobody should be afraid of Asians.

>implying the hongcouver/bc government gives a shit about the middle class
toplel

I love dim sum and asian pussy. I would say that overall your people have improved my life.

Exactly.
Come home to Australia yellow man!

I fucking hate you leaf. Stop shitting up Sup Forums

I hope you're in HK doing your patriotic duty by spreading anti mainland dissent and pro democracy sentiment.

Basically yeah.

Just making money selling milk powder that I bring from Australia tbqfwy

i know that feel bro. but atleast we still have a homeland to go back to once trump puts us in internment camps

I agree. The only people whites are afraid of are imaginary durka durkas coming with explosives and niggers guilt tripping you. Too bad your left worships them like gods Kek

谢谢, 黄哥

Also seriously I thought chinese couldn't drink milk but when I was there I saw it around a bit in shanghai. Why do they want to drink milk? I guess milk powder might be a bit different. Hope it's not for children though, breastmilk is far superior to formula. Who you work for and is it good money?

I wonder about this also because many chinese are lactose intollerant it feels like it would be unsafe.

although i'm no pure blood but I think that the alternatives may not be feasible?

kind of silly putting your self in harms way to be honest.
>t. mongrel