I've blindly hated apple for years, but the iPad Pro (2017) has changed my mind

I've used android and windows since 2010 and I've never even thought of getting an Apple product, it didn't seem logical to me; android devices have so many features at such a low price in comparison. However, yesterday I bought my first Apple product for the purpose of college work, media consumption and social media, and I am blown away at how premium it feels:

>Buttery smooth animations that just seamlessly blend together
>Clean, minimalist design
>Extremely optimised performance
This includes 3rd party apps - surprising how Googles apps seem to work snappier on iOS than on my android
>Unmatched screen display
The 120hz display is just god like

I still believe iOS is lacking in certain areas, especially customisation, and Apple have made some really idiotic decisions (removing the headphone jack on the device I use as a music player) However the feel and snappiness of an Apple product, especially with the iPad's 120hz screen is just unreal. Like wow. I'm praying that they don't remove the headphone jack on the next generation iPad, or if they do they actually replace it with a superior port, but either way I think i'm in love with Apple now.
I understand that this is sort of a shit post, I haven't used the iPad long enough to give my full in depth thoughts on it but it's still amazing never the less.

One other thing to note, before getting the iPad I spent at minimum [3 hours trying to get a premium, minimalist look for my android and it still doesn't match the cleanliness of iOS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apple.com

Your shilling aside, ipads are amazing and are the only apple products worth a fuck. There just isn't anything in the android market that comes even close to the pro models. Other apple stuff are shit though.

Your story isn't a new one. Almost every Apple user I know who was remotely interested in tech was an Apple hater until they finally got an Apple product. There are different cohorts of these people: the people who bought Macs after using an iPod, people who bought Macs once the Intel transition happened and finally the people who are switching to iOS/iPhone after they realize that an operating system made by an advertising company probably isn't going to be as good as one made by a 41 year old computer company.

This coincidentally happens when certain priorities change which usually happens just because you get older. You stop being in the mood for being a computer janitor for your various tech products. The other thing is just having enough money to spend on an Apple product (i.e you're post-college and have a real job) so you stop being a specs-to-price optimizer.

The "customization" reason is often cited by Windows/Android people. But in general what happens to them once they switch is they have an attitude change once they're exposed to an opinionated company with good taste. The perfect example of this is custom keyboards. Often cited as a reason why they don't use iOS but turned out to be purely a checklist item. That is, they said it was important but once they finally got an iPhone, 9/10 of them just end up using the default keyboard.

And by the way I don't say this with a hint of condescension. I'm familiar with this process because this was my own personal experience as well. Went from your standard PC gamer who's hobby was computers to an Apple person where computers just became a tool.

>your story

Hey Apple shill, you're not a new IP in the thread. Learn the place before you try to samefag your marketing attempt away.

I don't hate apple and I've used OSX IOS. shit one time I helped a friend get the desktop version of facebook and was able to do it quickly the first time on an apple tablet. They just don't fill any niche I need.

To each their own, I personally think iPads are the worst Apple product line, and I'm planning on getting the new Microsoft Surface Pro in January.

THIS THREAD AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please delete this. Thanks in advance.

>since 2010
Underage detected

I dunno if I "blindly" hate apple I have my criticism but only fairly recently did I finally get my first apple product although it was free (a gen 3 apple tv ) because it was my grandpa's who had died and we were cleaning out his house. It's not that bad for what it is I don't have apple accounts or anything but the youtube app is better than what was built into my tv so I usually use this instead.

Are Apple shills reduced to making pathetic threads like this after the new iPhone got decimated by the Pixel 2 and Note 8?

Admit it. You'd buy an iPad pro if you could afford it.

> that pic
I am convinced no actual user will make it. Are you shilling here, son?

Apple is based.

this ipad shilling is unbelievable.

>iPad is shit
>Big iPad is good

???

Yeah, used to hate Apple/iPhones, but after losing GPS when I really needed it due to >pajeet rom I decided to get something that just works, couldn’t be happier.
Of course there are premium Android experiences aswell, like the Pixels.

Lagdroid shills will tell you you dont need GPS

Sorry sweetie get fucked apple isn't on top anymore

According to whomst?

>I've used android and windows since 2010
This is a +18 website

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

Welcome aboard.

I have an iPad pro. Before that I had an iPad mini 4 and before that a Samsung tablet. To me the tablet is the perfect device for travelling and also for doing normie stuff like browsing on the couch/in bed. Also I gave my gf my iPad mini and she uses that instead of her laptop mostly (she's a student) so there's that.

Shill

>this fucking thread again
stop shilling appleshit
no one here cares

that comp looks like a retarded apple knockoff with useless extraneous features

Honestly the pro seems pointless for most consumers.
The normal $320 iPad however seems worthwhile as a general shit posting, music and movie playing machine. I've had a gen 4 since 2012 and am now just considering replacing it with the newest one.

Never were on top since 1986.

I'm still convinced to get a surface pro 6 next year because the surface book 2 is going to have usb type C, so it's possible the surface pro 6 is getting one too.

But if they don't add it, and that keep the screen to 60hz, I'm getting an iPad pro instead

>switching to iOS/iPhone after they realize that an operating system made by an advertising company probably isn't going to be as good as one made by a 41 year old computer company

Me to a T.

Also once for development I was forced to use a Macbook, and after a day on it I was hooked. The dev dude that gave it to me thought I got the short end of the stick by having to take care of the Applel part of things. Since then, I decided to get myself a Macbook, became a full blown macfag. The only thing I don't like is the Apple watch desu, I really don't like the squarey design.

ipads have always been the best tablets. they have no real competitors. google doesn’t give shit about tablets. not they could design an OS anyway. any android tablet i’ve ever used was at best like using a stupid huge phone.

you should’ve just gotten the regular ipad. the kb and pen are a complete meme. you can never do anything useful with a tablet, it’s just for media and light browsing. use a real computer.

>HOW DARE ANYONE TALK ABOUT ONE OF THE BIGGEST TECH COMPANIES ON A TECH BOARD

>tech company
>tech

youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro

WHADYAAA THINKABOU' THAAA