You'd rather be wiped out by g*rms?

>Polonization
>Veto (haha)
>The deluge
>The partition
Yes huge success

>polonization
what

I know, it's our mistake. We wanted to let the "Belgians" pay our debts, which we got because of the VOC. But it was still a huge mistake.

Well the world wars of course.

Mistake? of course it was a mistake. A mistake that they let it collapse.
langen leben der kaiserliche und königliche Haus Habsburg

World War I

it was rotten corpse and Habsburgs were fucking retarded, you are just ameriblob with hard on for monarchy

>if it had collapsed in 1867, we could've had ebin grossgermanium and their kawaii collection of eastern european puppet states

Anime

fuck dat fagget

Treaty of Trianon

Collapse of Yugoslavia was a mistake

>northern magyar looking for (You)s

will they stop being butthurt ever?

Hah, i get it. However, our national colours are green and gold

this

>the greatest family of statesmen in European history
>hurr durr retarded hurr durr inbreeding
Open a history book sometime.

Go fuck yourself you uralic trash.

>Mistake? of course it was a mistake. A mistake that they let it collapse.
this

die in cancer diaspora
along with your family

They literally died out due to inbreeding lmao. Current habsburgs is some minor branch. Dumb american chimp

They literally didn't, current generation is directly descended from Franz Joseph and Maria Theresa. Please do keep going though.

Jajajjajaajjajaja t. Tyrone Franz McArpád with wrong info at it again

Why don't you at least go on Wikipedia or something before acting like a retarded sperg on here? The Habsburgs still exist and are actually fairly prominent in public life. The last prince of the Empire lived until five years ago.

If you didn't betray us at every possible point in our common history, we wouldn't colapse.

That is, if Lithuania was truly the succesor of the Grand Dutchy, you're just żmudzin ape niggers created by Bismarck with revived language, to piss Poles off. - Nothing to do with old Lithuania.

the Norman invasion

>be stupid nigger from USA
>think your opinion has any value

Sage

>opinion

If we had found a way to turn Slovak and Czech butthurt into electricity, A-H could have provided the entire world with environment friendly power.

>again

It was never great to begin with

Why don't we leave the current Union and force our Union on them?

why do you go back to serbia human trash?
if its so great? you have no homeland fag
disgusting roach

>wanting to be lapdog again
Oh how hungarian of you

Actually I don't see a reason why we shouldn't. They don't like the current Union anyway so they should thank us.

>being from Slovakia
Oh, how Hungarian of you

Yeah and austria can give gibs that eu gives us now

Second Trianon when?

you lol

The Hapsburgs were some pretty evil/incompetent motherfuckers, I have no clue why you seem to be sucking off to them.

That's because you don't actually know anything about them.

Marx was a genius. His work is still very relevant in sociology.

Nowhere but Sup Forums have I ever heard that. Try actually reading a modern history of them instead of parroting hokey post-World War I narratives.

>Austrians
>inventing anything ever

>PLC
>biggest mistake in history
Nope. At least not for you.
You had no other choice because Teutons and Muscovy would have eaten you if not for us. You would have ceased to exist much earlier than partitions.

Helping the Walloons revolt against the Dutch because of >muh catholicism. King Willem wanted any denomination to have the right to start schools wherever in the entire country and us Flemish chimped out because the catholic church had a quasi-monopoly on education at the time.

p-please forgive us

They invented the Classical era of classical music

But I like Austria-Hungary. It would've been cool if it had turned into a federal union like Ferdinand wanted.

What do you liked about it except muh monarchy

when you stop being gypsies
so never

Wolfislav Možártek was Czech

Ahahahahahahahaha.

>tfw the centenary anniversary of Tiranon will be during my lifetime
can't wait

Hungarians are very polite and funny posters that mean no harm so please try to be nice to them.

t. Piști

to be honest, you sound pretty ignorant about your own countries history right now

Tearing down the wall. We'd be so much better off if glorious DDR still existed.

>a hundred years and generous donations later romania is still a shithole

good job gypoos

A hundred years later and hungary is still in pieces

we are still here and never going to leave anywhere no matter how butthurt you are, balkanite sheepshagging gypsy

How many do you think will kill themselves on the anniversary day? Will hungarian university professors off themselves in shame like they did back then?

Wilkosław Możartowski was Polish

It wasn't the fault of the Flemish people. It was our fault. We shouldn't have shared our debts of the past with you.
I'm getting to used to those borders btw. Perhaps I'm going to forget what the real borders are like...

italy's very existence is its only mistake

Sorry, but Mozsár Farkas Amádé was Hungarian

Our cities have lost a large part of their cosmopolitan and bohemian character since them.