What do you do on your computer all day user?

>what do you do on your computer all day user?
What the fuck is the proper response to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRoDRIF7nCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try not spending all day on your computer you worthless sack of shit

fuck off dad

i usually lie

reading cantonese knitting forum

>reading news
>playing
>watching videos on youtube
>listening to music
>fagbook (social stuff)

Well... what more answer do you need?
Pretty sure 90+% of all 15-25 year old girls spend like half their day just on fucking fagbook...

I make money and do research

>saying fagbook

I don't know why I even come here when there are literal autists like this en masse

>using cuckbook

I haven't had a facebook account in years and I have only advanced in my career and having an excellent social life

Research

Does the real name not got filtered? Just seen billions of people try to make a link their non machine readable.
Anyways, fagbook is a pretty good name for it.

Sure you do, fucking weirdo.

pirratte movviees nad shitpots

What exactly makes you think facebook is necessary? It's a total waste of time, your life will only improve from getting rid of it

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, WILL YA? FUCK OFF

I'm not saying Facebook is necessary, I'm saying you're a fucking weirdo who constantly posts retarded threads riddled with lies and situations that never happened.

>inb4 "I'm not OP!!!"

but i'm not op...

I was the one who made the post "I make money and do research" above, then I noticed you called someone an autist for saying facebook is retarded, which it is so I chimed in

Or I'll behead you.

Just admit you fap to traps.

Holy fuck what do I do all day?

I need to make some life changes. I can't go on like this.

change is hard, just do nothing and eventually regret your life when you get to middleage

Be honest: talking to people from other countries about the country they live in is a 3rd world shithole

Drink cheap beer and smoke

watch stuff on youtube

I'm regretting it now and want to die every day.

whatever you do, don't try to make positive change in your life

ssshhhhiiiieeettt, you got me there, hahaha

>regret your life when you get to middleage

Somehow that winds up being 90% of us regardless of what we do though.

I think real happiness is something that's easy to overlook when you become obsessed with the endless pursuit of future happiness. Eventually you suddenly find yourself in the future, longing for the simple good things of the past you ignored.
It's the old saying everyone identifies with as they get older;
"if I knew then what I know now..." but you didn't, and it's too late and you're sliding down towards the grave.

It's because people are always scared of something and never take a risk or make the first step

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KRoDRIF7nCw