Why are Dutch people so pathetic?

Why are Dutch people so pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/maps/uv?hl=pt-BR&pb=!1s0x951978a2862309dd:0x2775abdfac7ef23d!2m5!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i100!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/febem+porto+alegre/@-30.081675,-51.2315582,3a,75y,328.81h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sUZ_J8bhMp_nCypjEa2myxA*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x0:0x2775abdfac7ef23d!5sfebem porto alegre - Pesquisa Google&imagekey=!1e2!2sUZ_J8bhMp_nCypjEa2myxA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw7ZOWjaTOAhXIEZAKHccgDaMQpx8IejAO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dunno bruv try google

is there any wojak version of him already?

They never recovered from us making better waffles and went crazy

cause people like you bully him
everyone here would love to get an chinese gf
he's just older, so more pathetic

>Spends 10 days

Literally stupid.

hahahaha

Its just sad t bh, you're a bunch of cunts.

People do stupid things for love, which is obviously what this bloke thought he had. Wouldn't expect a soulless creature to understand that though

hhahahahaahaha

>Its just sad t bh, you're a bunch of cunts
I hear countless stories like him. Sad but could easily be avoided if they apply some common sense and logic.
Many things could happen if they're not careful like kidney getting stolen or kidnapped by muslim exterminists.

>one person
>dutch people

It's pretty funny i saw this beta on TV tonight, quite sad also.

Yeah, that was tbe girl's name

This is just sad, to be honest.

I just don't get why he's barefoot.

>watching tv tonight
>not pathetic

I dunno the boers were pretty based

He is just one out of 17.000.000. So I think it's allright

why do you think that?

Wow. That's so sad.

I was with friends smoking weed and socializing. Not only guy friends btw. I can't imagine that being more pathetic compared to your day or night or whatever. Nice try though.

>tallest people around
>blonde and decent looking
he should an have edge with asian women because of aesthetics.

this guy has got to be beta as hell for an asian girl to stand up a tall blonde guy and hes uber beta for waiting that long.
either hes the biggest beta around or asian girls just dont care about nerdy white guys anymore,

you wont be saying that if he was in your country trying to bang your girls.

they met up in the hospitol
now he's got an asian gf and what do you have?

She thought the picture was a joke and didn't see his messages because she had gone to get plastic surgery.

>hating on Dutch people for being reliable and trustworthy
No wonder your country is a shit.

Proofs?

lanklets BTFO

Picture of the (fake) girl.

I know its sad but I can't feel simpathy towards him; he is just too stupid.

>spend 10 days in a Chinese airport
>have to be hospitalized

I hope you havent done any drugs recently phillibro

;^)
Dindu nothing tbqh

i love stinky chinese girls too, id do the same thing

can't make this shit up

Poor guy, Chinese women are terrible 2bh.

gives me the feels 2bh

>And when her online boyfriend arrived and tried to message her, she was offline because she had travelled to another city for plastic surgery.

kek

Seems to me like:

>ugly Chinese girl puts up fake photo to get attention from naive white guys on the internet
>gets a message with a boarding pass one day
>*holy shit*
>takes fake picture to plastic surgeon
>make me look like this
>meanwhile naive pathetic dutchbro dies in airport.

Asian girls never turn their phones off, this guy got ripped off.

>shows online friend two tickets
>Literally gets no reply from online friend because she obviously thinks that's way too much
>still flies to China

Massive ultra cuck

(Citation needed)

Autists are autists all over the world.

>Has yellow fever
>Is beta
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Yes yes live in an airport for ten days and tell me how you feel.

>you have to meet every online friend who likes you or else you're terrible

Well he bought the ticket and flew there, the least she could have done was meet the poor fucker if nothing else.

>Asian girls never turn their phones off,
(Citation needed)
>this guy got ripped off.
How? He chose to fly to fucking China when she clearly said nothing to him about it. It was his decision.

>Well he bought the ticket and flew there, the least she could have done was meet the poor fucker if nothing else.

You do realize that's how women get raped by mentally ill yellow fever stalkers, right?

>hey Silong, I'm coming to see you even though we are just online friends
>oh user surely I'll come meet your autistic anime-loving ass in my third world country

t. asian-american females

Over 400 Japanese women have been raped by US military forces over the last few decades.

I'd be afraid of obvious autistic weebs as well.

That's why you meet in a public place, it's not rocket appliances

Are you implying that third world countries protect women in relationship conflicts?

You guys are all wrong.
It was just some kid taking a piss.
When i was younger, a long long time ago. I pretend to be a 14 years old girl from the capital of my state, and lure man to one of the worst area of the city with the promise of sex.
I did it for like 5 months, until some beta get stabbed and threat me with the police.

Place related of here i supposed to live alone...
google.com.br/maps/uv?hl=pt-BR&pb=!1s0x951978a2862309dd:0x2775abdfac7ef23d!2m5!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i100!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/febem+porto+alegre/@-30.081675,-51.2315582,3a,75y,328.81h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sUZ_J8bhMp_nCypjEa2myxA*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x0:0x2775abdfac7ef23d!5sfebem porto alegre - Pesquisa Google&imagekey=!1e2!2sUZ_J8bhMp_nCypjEa2myxA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw7ZOWjaTOAhXIEZAKHccgDaMQpx8IejAO

Back in time, there was no google street view, normal fags only use internet to chat in public websites.
This guy just bring it to a new level.

China isn't third world m8, i've been there.

How can Chinese men even compete?

>China isn't third world m8, i've been there.

Too easy, man.

The poor fuck even likes Ford. So sad.

>Mustangs

Needs to be committed to the psych ward

Lol he looks fucked, like hes been on a drug binge.