/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user confirms the Sandisk Micro SD he bought off Gearbest is legit • user gets KZ ZS5, KZ BT cable (which installed itself as a USB device) and a Orico cable • user gets some dice • user's dog keeps destroying his earbuds, needs suggestions for new ones • user gets a grinder for his spices • user finally finishes his first ham radio kit • user shows off his new tritium keychain • user posts his mouth fedora, reviews it • user gets a new screwdriver set • user bought a Lepin set of a LEGO truck shares it with /toy/ user also shows off some knockoff LEGO minifigs too and a most curious cat cat quickly lost interest • user shows off his new cycling jersey • user is happy with his Mixza Micro SD usb reader, Xiaomi TV Box which works nice and is fast but is disappointed with the many ads on youtube and a Xiaomi Metal pen. Considers getting Xiaomi camo jacket Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/3-dollar-bluetooth/32816908481.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Advanced-Fundus-of-Uterus-Examination-and-Evaluation-Simulator-uterine-fundus-examination-evaluation-model/32272325256.html
maniacaldust.bitballoon.com/1
aliexpress.com/store/511316
aliexpress.com/store/product/Fashion-Choker-Necklace-Acrylic-Letters-Buffy-Kouhai-HP-Whipme-Blam-Prettybitch-Senpai-Zombie-Yaoi-Crazy-Cat/511316_32790771681.html
aliexpress.com/item/DMD-Mini/32687417071.html
aliexpress.com/item/SINOBI-men-s-watch-top-luxury-brand-male-sports-quartz-watch-10Bar-waterproof-steel-strap-fashion/32815136891.html
aliexpress.com/item/SINOBI-Men-s-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury/32825695653.html
thephonograph.net
youtube.com/watch?v=ffiR4E1id-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it feasible to buy a pair of ZS5's and just move one of the BA drivers?

move on with your life kiddo, they're trash either way

>discord link is back
Bleh

I've tried the KZ, the Xiaomi and the Zircon earphones and honestly they were all a bit shit. Tinny, flat or just plain uncomfortable.

Get a nice £20 pair off Amazon (I like the wooden Symphonized ones great bass)

I used to have some symphonized about 3 years ago, they were shit compared to the havi's I bought but the wood was kind of a fun gimmick

Has anyone tried one of these?
they are so cheap it's worth a shot. Under 3 bucks.

Just for listening to podcasts when I shouldnt be.

aliexpress.com/item/3-dollar-bluetooth/32816908481.html

fyi tritium light vials are actually very dim (think glow-in-the-dark)

as for uses, I sort of want one for the pull switch on my ceiling light.

So it's not real tritium? What do they use for those tacky glow in the dark Halloween junk?

They use phosphorescent polymers.

Can you guys recommend any bluetooth dongle with decent audio quality?

>tfw you can buy chinkshit at your local shop

For how many times the online price?

Sometimes very close because they make massive imports

I dunno can you recommend me a good wifi adapter with good audio quality?

This reminds me, I've been meaning to find some sort of stealth way of listening to podcasts at work.

I remember reading years back about how chinks would cheat on tests using little magnets pushed into their ears, and an inductive loop around their necks. Need to see if that's been commercialized...

they're 44€ on gearbest I think, they came up 50€ in this shop. I'm satisfied, I desperately needed new ones because I can't use speakers because of other people in the house

Are these recommended?

Where can I find a new flash cart for my ds?

Aliexpress

My brother had 3. They sound good but they'll fall apart if you look at them funny.

>trying to be funny
>dont gets the question which is based on protocols and bt version

leave please

is there a decent cable with a mic that will fit my se215's? currently using meeaudio, but it can't actually get a decent seal on either one and sound cuts out all the time.
something without memory wire/heatshrink would be ideal

just remembered the connector type, mmcx

>dont gets
what

What was that website called where it showed a bunch of "algorithmically collected" pictures of aliexpress girls.

aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Advanced-Fundus-of-Uterus-Examination-and-Evaluation-Simulator-uterine-fundus-examination-evaluation-model/32272325256.html

the'yre in the infographic pdf, yes. I've also noticed other people sometimes recommended them in the $40 budget tier.
The cashier at the store was really nice and also commented how those headset are awesome for the price, saying a lot of people pick them up.
I'm no expert on audio quality or music so I can't comment much. I like how the bass isn't that overwhelming but still really present, my previous ones oftentimes drowned out the vocals.
yea I can definitely see that happening, the clamping is strong so I can already image them breaking down on that part alone. Well hopefully they'll last at least ~2-3 years, I take care of my stuff

If you also have a 3ds/plan to have a 3ds, get one of the verified ones that can be used to flash ntrboothax

Just search for mmcx ofc cable. Should be $6-10.
Don't bother with silver cables, they're fake if they're not $50+

No.

neat
didn't find anything on gb but ali has some

maniacaldust.bitballoon.com/1

Why do you even need silver cable?

Best conductivity. Not ideal for connectors because of tarnishing but wires are great.

Do they make the sound better?

where has weed pastebin user gone?

Absolutely.

what am I looking at?

autism

snake oil

>Rock Zircon

Did I mess up /csg/? They were $10 with free shipping.

A physical manifestation of mental retardation and exploitation.

I rate it breddy good/10. Good build quality, the bit holder is extendable with an aluminum locking collar, the bit selection is good, and it's presented well. Also despite being shipped in a very thin bubble mailer the plastic wasn't cracked at all.

interesting store name
aliexpress.com/store/511316

Ordered my first pair yesterday so we'll both see...

Fitting products.

>aliexpress.com/store/511316
Roll-over the black chick for max swag.

Still not as good as the lingerie store named DICK

aliexpress.com/store/product/Fashion-Choker-Necklace-Acrylic-Letters-Buffy-Kouhai-HP-Whipme-Blam-Prettybitch-Senpai-Zombie-Yaoi-Crazy-Cat/511316_32790771681.html
Senpai chain should go on the Christmas list.

the audio budget review for these is raving. I got the monoprice 83whatevers and they were meh. I hope these live up to the hype

>miss my old Phillips headphones as they were the only thing that ever came close to my HD600
>Go on Amazon to buy a pair and instead see behringer hpm1000 for $9 after tax and 2 day shipping
>Several audio engineer and soundfags from college shilled the shit out of them
>"But they're $9, they must be shit"
>"Nah bro they're fucking awesome as long as you aren't looking for beats tier distorted af lows"
>Fuck it. They're $9.
>They arrive, are super comfy and sound incredible.
>4 days later, can't stop using them. Even on 2 runs daily where I usually use wireless earbuds

If you are looking for over the ear studio style headphones with incredible mid and high but somewhat weak lows (I don't like negro tier super bass so to me the lows are absolutely perfect, but can be boosted in V4A if you like a lot of bass), the HPM1000 are the best bang for your buck at $9 shipped

not sure what you are asking here

tritium vials use real tritium, that's why it's so expensive. they emit light through beta radiation from tritium which excites a phosphor coating in the vial. they do not need to be charged in sunlight, and in fact it is impossible to recharge them

tritium vials are not very bright. they can't be seen in daylight

do you enjoy slowly killing yourself?

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

"Beta particles from tritium can penetrate only about 6.0 mm of air, and they are incapable of passing through the dead outermost layer of human skin."
it's perfectly safe

unless you eat it or inject it like heroine or something

Anyone else concerned by the fact that AliExpress app for Android is behaving like malware lately?

When you exit the app, and even when you kill it, multiple background services keep running.

Did you honestly expected differently?

Just like any other app then.

>willingly installing the botnet on your phone just to save $0.05 on chinese dragon dildos

Guys do you know of any cheap chink watch that looks like a classic diver watch? Not looking for a rolex or seiko replica but something with a working bezel that is cheap and reliable.

>chink
>reliable
BOI

does anyone have any good programming socks but preferably in nice pastel colours and maybe stripes haha i need them to be comfy while writing code

>cheap
>chink
>reliable

pick 2, then remove reliable if you put it there anyway.

Previously I have been using 1000/6000 King combination waterstone and a leather strop with 0.3 micron compound. The results have been acceptable, I could get my knives push cutting (90° straight push cut) newsprint smoothly. However, I seem to be getting slightly convexed bevels on the waterstone, probably a combination of the quick wearing King stone and inconsistent angle with freehand sharpening.

Recently I have been experimenting with ceramic stones and ordered pic ralated from Aliexpress and a Spyderco ultrafine rod (both for freehand sharpening). With those I have been able to refine the final sharpness to freehanging hair whitting sharpness, which was a nice achievement for me. I also switched from rough side leather strop to smooth side leather. The edges were not completely consistent though, some parts would whittle hair while others didn't, so there is still improvement needed. Today I received a Spyderco Double Stuff, so I can do a bit more experimenting with ceramic stones. (Cont.)

(Cont.)

Review of the Aliexpress pocket stone: aliexpress.com/item/DMD-Mini/32687417071.html
I got it mostly for the ceramic side, but it also has a diamond side. The diamod felt very rough at first, maybe 180 grit sandpaper, with some wear on it I would say it's around 320 grit now. The ceramic side (probably alumina) is very smooth and more suitable for honing. It is not as fine as Spyderco ultra fine when it comes to finish on steel, looking with 100x magnification the grit particles look somewhere in between Spyderco fine and medium grits. It loads up pretty fast when sharpening, but it seems to work pretty good on the steels I have tried (Ganzo 440C, Leatherman S30V, Opinel carbon steel and one kitchen knife mystery steel). On the downside you won't be able to use it in succession after the diamond side, the grit difference is too big for that to work out with reasonable effort. Overall it seems like a decent sharpener for the price (especially when you use the seller coupon to cut off $2) and I ordered another one to throw somewhere as a backup sharpener.

In the pic there is ultrafine Spyderco Sharpmaker stone, then Double Stuff and on bottom the DMD stone. I doubt anyone cares about pocket sharpeners, but posting anyway.

Any good watches on Aliexpress for manlet size wrists (around 36-38mm dial)?

Got a MiBand3 today.
Tiz fun (paired with a RedMiNote4).
I like the music control (via a 3party app).

>MiBand3

>Cheap
>Reliable
>Chink
Pick two
Try some of Casio's offerings, or buy used.

Does anyone know the the Xioami jacket comes out?

Look sinobi watches

This one has a miyota 2115 movement
aliexpress.com/item/SINOBI-men-s-watch-top-luxury-brand-male-sports-quartz-watch-10Bar-waterproof-steel-strap-fashion/32815136891.html

Not going for the blatant Rolex knockoff instead.
aliexpress.com/item/SINOBI-Men-s-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury/32825695653.html

>chink site has free shipping from $39
>an item that I want is $38.5
>add some random CD that's on sale for $2 and use a coupon for $2 off
>2 weeks later get an email saying that they don't have the item that I wanted
>figure they'll just cancel the order and ignore the communication
>a week later I get a full refund to my Paypal along with a shipping invoice for the CD
chinks chinking themselves

Just make sure you aren't getting metal shavings in there too.

Anyone have experience rooting the xiaomi TV box, wanna get rid of those damn ads

Did I just get ultrachinked by Aliexpress?

I used the payment processing on their site and have already started a dispute on this charge (the Christianbook.com one). Haven't used this card for anything other than pre-authorized payments prior to this for months so I highly doubt it was stolen any other way.

>want to purchase cheapshit scanner to scan shit
>cheapst one is $75
>yet cheapest printer with a scanner built in costs $50
what in the name of fuck, do i really have to buy a fucking printer i don¨t need to save money?

>meanwhile you can get a printer/scanner hybrid for £20 on Amazon with next day delivery

Chinkshit is better for the smaller gimmicky stuff m8

Best place to get the xiaomi toothbrush?

Isn't weird that the non ali charge is a day after the one you aproved?

Maybe check for malware, since your data might have been stolen when you put the data into alipay.
I've been using ali for a few years and never got a weird charge on my cards

I'm looking for the cheapest bulk flash drives. 128mb is plenty of space but I would like 50 or so.

So i started esclated an issue with gearbest and them selling me fake zs5s. gearbest counter offered with giving me 15 bucks out of the 27 back for them. should i decline it and make gearbest send me the full amount? i dont even really want the money i just want gearbest to suck my dick for selling me fake headphones

Only place i've seen said end of november.... It looks neato though

>i just want gearbest to suck my dick for selling me fake headphones
Then ask for the full amount

Not particularly. The purchase was done around ~11:30 at night so if they managed to get my CC info I wouldn't expect the fraudulent charge to appear instantly. I'm also not sure why the hell they would use that site. Googling doesn't make it seem like a hotbed for CC scams or anything.

I've done Malwarebyes/Hitman/Windows Defender and nothing so far but I'll try a few others and see if anything pops up but I'm not sure about that. I've bought from Aliexpress a few times before with no issues but I guess they just decided to fuck me over this time thinking I wouldn't catch it. Is it possible the seller somehow got my CC info from them and ran with it?

If anyone's looking for other ideas on Chi-Fi in-ear headphones I've been liking the reviews on this site:
>thephonograph.net
I bought Elephone E1 in-ears based on their review and wasn't disappointed, they sound way better than Zircons imo.

This is where I entered my credit card info. Is this where I fucked up? Should I have chosen "Other Payment Methods" and entered it there?

Anyone who can recommend a DisplayPort to VGA converter? I currently have Ugreen's version which is integrated into a cable, but it doesn't transmit some data package from the monitor properly, so I can't use my monitor at it's full resolution. I need this because no modern GPUs integrate a VGA-port, and I need that for my CRT monitor.

Check for fishy browser extensions, some might have turned malicious

I bought this tire air compressor.

It's slightly quieter than a shitty one I bought from Canadian tire which is good for my neighbors. It lets you set a pressure level in 4 different measurement units at incremental levels, and it has the snap-on end instead of screw on so you don't lose air removing it.

I set all my tires to 36psi (0.5 increment) and it shut off automatically at 36psi on all my tires. Things great.

just get a monitor from this century instead

Using a good quality CRT is a religious experience, you should try it sometime.

I come in this thread only to read the News.
Keep up the good work, OP. I always lost my sides.

>GPUs integrate a VGA-port,
Get a DVI to VGA cable. You're going to run into the same issues as the ones you are already getting if you get another Displayport to VGA converter.

there are filters you can apply to your snes games to make them look just as shit and blurry as they did 30 years ago

No modern GPUs have DVI-I ports either, it's always just DVI-D. I looked hard for a card that had analog output when I built this machine, to no avail.
(you)

>shit and blurry
CRTs do the opposite m8. If anything some people find a true CRT too sharp as in you can see every pixel.
youtube.com/watch?v=ffiR4E1id-8