>2013 iphone 5 getting 2017 ios 11 update

When will android fags ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQtCeAJBp1A
youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using a phone for more than one year

I want poorfags to leave

I still get updates on my android though.
What do you mean by this, or do they not count because they are roms?

>When will android fags ever learn?
I learned. My next phone will be an iPhone8 plus

Oneplus 5 vs iLag 7 Plus: youtu.be/hQtCeAJBp1A

Note 8 vs iLag 8 Plus: youtu.be/8kpD3XCp49o

Come back to us when iPhones stop being laggy overheating pieces of shit.

Enjoy those updates that gimp the shit out of older iPhones.

>Implying android users can't just install a custom ROM and have the latest security patches
>Needing to be spoonfed by the manufacturer
When will applel fags ever learn?

It's pathetic really. 2017 phones are being released with 2016 software while flagships from. Last year are still stuck on marshmallow

>Welcome to LineageROM, proudly ported to Xiaomi by Rajneesh Raja and Deepak Patel from PajeetSoft

>WORKING: Display, sound

>NOT WORKING (YET!): GPS, NFC, WI-FI Bluetooth, calls, texts, touchscreen

>>
BUGS: You tell me ;)

Yeah, no thanks. I prefer my OS to have been made by actual professional software engineers, not some Pajeet shitting in his bedroom

lol.. iphone wins in both the videos you posted.

lagdroid keeps more apps open to drain battery life

>muh battery life has decreased after update
>muh phone randomly hangs after update
>muh phone got 3 updates in 4months and still not the major bugs fixed
Miss me with that iGay shit boi

this, iOS is literally perfect

Axon 7 still getting updates here

You're so wrong it's not even funny.

>posting Xiaomi as an example
The Xiaomi Mi 2 is still supported and that's a phone from 2012. Meanwhile the oldest device Apple supports is the iPhone 5s which is from 2013.

Nice try shill. Now try and educate yourself a bit.

>iphone 5 getting 2017 ios 11 update
maybe the 5s, not the 5. 5 is only 32-bit, newer ones are 64. the 5 i have is still at 10.3.3

I get your point, though.

That picture doesn't prove your point since the iPhone is 1960mAh and the J7 is 3600mAh

buy a phone that's officially supported by lineage, dipshit

How about no you dumb fucking nigger

apple official DESIGNATED shill kike detected

>the year of our lord 2017
>1900 man battery

The absolute state of ifags is amazing. You sad Fucks have less than 2000 mah battery on a modern phone.

>Expecting a chink company to care about giving you software updates after they have your money.

All phones may be chinkphones in terms of manufacture location, but if their parent company is chink too, then you're an idiot.

Another
Pointless
Product
Losers
Enjoy

Xiaomi still supports phones from 2012.
Get out tripfag

>he doesn"t use lineage
All smartphones are utter garbage, you should atleast have total control of its behavior.

Again you're statement
>lagdroid keeps more apps open to drain battery life
Is plain wrong. Yes it can keep more apps open than iPhones can but this doesn't really affect battery life.

In fact in real world usage iPhone battery life is absolutely abhorrent.

t. ex-iPhone 7 Plus owner.

Wow, a shitty low performance android phone that is so gimped it's basically a feature phone (galaxy j7) gets better battery life than a mini pocket supercomputer (iPhone 7)? Colour me surprised

>Been here longer than Xiaomi's been around
>Dumb faggots think it hurts my feelings when they call me a tripfag and tell me to leave

Been here before you got here, and I'll be here long after you're gone.

>All smartphones are utter garbage, you should atleast have total control of its behavior.
Someone who speaks some sense.

This.

Former Apple fag here, recently switched to Android. My moto G5Plus outperforms my iPhone 7 Plus in every way except camera. I get 10-12 hours of screen on time under heavy usage like streaming 1080p content from my plex server.

Go away trip

apple can do it because its their hardware. android devices have proprietary socs with proprietary drivers that arent compatible with new androids because they like to change things just enough to make old drivers incompatible.

J7 LUL

>iPhone costs like $1000 yet has half the battery life of a $100 phone
Am I missing something?

DELET THIS

There's a difference between being financially stable and financially retarded. Buying a new phone annually just because you can is a useless and frankly gross display of vapid materialism.
This is why it's more logical to buy an iPhone, financially. It'll last longer.

>older iPhones
First prove that the effect isn't users trying to find an excuse to consumerwhore their way to a new iphone.

at least i can flash my phone to GET updates
iphones can't even do that, lmao

>he has no actual arguments so he has to shout buzzwords in a desperate attempt to win a fucking internet argument

>do all this nerd shit with this pajeet rom from lmao xda.

i want neo g to leave

i wonder how many retards actually think these phones will last for that long when turned on/inuse..
this shit is so fake it's painful on the eyes

is the oneplus 5 worth getting if i dont care about custom roms?

this

t. bought top of the line android flagship phone from one of the biggest manufacturer but i'm still on April 2017 security patch

Why is Google so bad at security of their operating system?

My Galaxy S5 does that on and off.
What's the cause?

I've done a factory reset and the issue remains.

>has an iPad for less than two years
>almost unusable due to lag
Ok

>something something buzzword something something buzzword buzzword
i want neo Sup Forums to leave

The Qualcomm-equipped version of the S8+ has been rooted via a dev version of the OS. I mistakenly put it on my phone the other day.

The battery is capped at 80% charge, probably because they were testing production models which were going to be shipped to consumers and didn't want any battery degradation. I don't mind this at all because batteries last their longest when kept between 30% and 80%, and having a high capacity portable charger it doesn't hinder my use.
USB-data connection drops out consistently from sustained high-load transfers. Tether apps crash out after 5, 10, maybe some times 20 minutes. I did not have this problem on the stock ROM, which itself is functionally/visually no different in all settings (on the outside).

Ah, worst of all, the "updated" "debloated" "feature-fixed" "Verizon friendly" version with permanent system root is incapable of sending text messages, and incapable of receiving texts from non-7 digit numbers (security PIN texts from a bank or Uber for example.) The settings menu appears to be a mashup of three different locales, the stock USA, European, and English version of the Asian market ROM. There are multiple pages just for the power saving function, one of which appears to be forced to "max", and crashes the settings menu upon trying to change it. The mobile network settings has three separate pages also, the APN listings for the first two are correct, but the third (and I suspect this causes the text issue) is forced to some Korean provider and can't be accessed.

Kudos to XDA-Developers. You got root on a protected, locked bootloader device!
>by being gifted a developer ROM with a known root-exploit and your biggest contributor then smashed together a ROM that breaks everything else
Woohoo!

see iOS gimping lawsuit

It's a synthetic bench but give you a good idea of battery life in real world use. pic related my nexus 5 which got 4 hours of OsT MAXIMUM.

>He needs a company to decide when and if he's allowed to update his phone
Do you still need someone to wipe your ass as well?

Galaxy S5 is filled to the brim with bloatware, snapdragons were absolute dogshit back then, and 2GB of RAM simply doesn't cut it anymore.

All this combined makes your phone barely tolerable in today's world.

I recommend you wait until black friday, get a 3GB/32GB J7, and sell your S5 later on to make back some of the money lost.

NU/G/ PLS LEAVE YOUR LEDDIT IS SHOWING U DONT BELONG

Yes, you bought a j7 and not a chink phone. If you're gonna be cheap then be money efficient properly you gook shill

isnt it time to shit in the streets pajeet

Lol my GF instantly started complaining about the shit battery life of her iphone 6 the moment ios11 came out

>2GB of RAM simply doesn't cut it anymore.

Only if you buy Samshit and get TouchWiz. My Moto G5+ is getting along fine.

>larping this hard

why are all android tech videos on youtube done by indians

their autism is fucking painful man, "why doesn't everyone pay full price for a phone and then instantly void the warranty by flashing a rom that removes functionality, what fucking sheep!"

>no one ever files fricolous lawsuits

As a mobile application developer who tests on a myriad of physical devices, I can tell you that the phones exhibit exactly the same speed that they did before updates as after, the only difference is generally Minor UI lag that generally stems from better animations/effects in the UI and that is no different from any computer. New software runs slower on older devices.

I KNOW 4CHIN IS NEW AND EXCITING FOR YOU PLEBBITNON, BUT PLEASE DON'T BE A RUDYPOO.

>Buying phones from manufacturers that void your warranty if you flash custom ROMs
Please stick to using iPhones

Well full price for a state of the art chinkshit is not that bad, so there's less pressure to void, and unvoid a warranty.

That's just some tard memeing

A phone would only need >2GB of RAM if you intend to have multiple apps in memory with multiple content rich tabs in a browser concurrently. Maybe those flashy graphics heavy shooter games nobody can comfortably play on a mobile device need it.

>void the warranty
ROM flashing is a completely revertible software change, user. Only a moron bricks their device through software flashes.
For that matter and having done it myself, you can file through insurance with a completely destroyed device whether it actually happened or you need to bust the thing to hell yourself and they wont be the wiser. If an insurance handler gets a mangled phone, and I mean really falling apart not just the screen cracked, do you really think they're going to plug it in and test it?

>Only a moron bricks their device through software flashes.
I've done this to two phones, but in my defence I also unbricked them within the same day.

>implying anyone new would bother coming to this shit circle jerk board

If you can fix it, it ain't bricked.

>Moto G (Falcon) updated to Nougat with Lineage OS
>S. Galaxy tab A 9.7 came with lollipop in 2015
>Updated to Marshmellow
>Just got 7.1.1 Nougat Update last night

What kind of trick was this. Now I'm using an iPhone 6, happy with updates and overall performance

>implying anyone new would bother coming to this shit circle jerk board
Implying that you didn't just get here meanwhile I'm still wondering why everyone is talking about tech on Sup Forums.

You are very good English sir

Fuck off nigger, the rope's coming for you.

>Watching movies on a phone

now that wpa is cracked android phones are fucked.

There was literally a study recently showing iOS updates don't slow your phone down after all and it's just peoples apps or whatever

>apple forces app devs to update causing apps to run slower on older devices
Technically apple isn't slowing down phones on their own with each update, but they are the cause of older phones feeling more sluggish when a new update comes around.
Well played.

can apps on iOS read your personal info, like your Apple ID full personal name?

Right but apple was denied motion to dismiss the iOS lawsuit.

pretty much, in fact apple has been caught selling all this data to unknown 3rd parties. AFAIK the equifax leaks had ties with iOS apps people put CC info in.

>ios 11 destroying the Iphone 6s, making them borderline unusable

Forced obsolescence should be a crime. I went with my grandmother to buy her a new Iphone 8 because her 6S became unusable after the update.

>iphones are shit and become unusuable trash after yearly lag killswitches
>buying your grandma another piece of shit that will become trash after a year

Why do you hate your grandmother?

Not him but you have to give iPhones credit for being dead simple to use. My mentally retarded cousin has one and all the disability apps make his life easier.

Are you being salty I now having your job? Very sorry sir

No l3ddit, he's just calling you out. Now how about you do us all a favor and crawl back to the hole you came from or literally end your life? Either one is fine by me.