How do these people look at Japan...

How do these people look at Japan, look at Australia and look at Islamic countries and decide that they want to be like the latter?

What's wrong with them?

This region could be PARADISE, based on it's climate and resources, instead it's a dump. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWIAcfQ49rY
youtube.com/watch?v=9toD_R6t1pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

communismo

>I have no idea what history is

they don't want to be *like* another country, they aren't pathetic like Canadians trying to be American

they wuz explorers and shit den da evil dutch man came and slaved them man, ya know im saying? crazy!

>never conquered
>neither communist nor Islamic nor catholic nor democratic

We win the game.

>half of the female population works as prostitutes spreading their legs for foreigners
Lmoa

>half of the male population works as prostitutes spreading their legs for foreigners
Lmao

>half

A few Laotians and Cambodians aren't half the Thai population.

Meanwhile half the Mexican population is headless.

Very very ugry trannies

Do they?

Indonesia's biggest issues are it's rampant corruption, inequality and classism. Though there are parts of Indonesia that are chill as fuck, I've never been to another country that sold Magic Mushroom smoothies at bars.

PNG is hell on earth, but it's just a Australian puppet state for the most part as we steal literally all their resources.

Malaysia is youtube.com/watch?v=pWIAcfQ49rY

Name a paradise on earth that isn't a corrupt shithole

agreed OP, just wanted to say, the shape of Indonesia triggers me. like it's so fucking disorganized. how did they even reach an agreement on which islands were Indonesian?

When islam was brought to that area, Japan and Australia were pure shit and islam a sign of progress and modernism

Australia

nice dubs btw

Palmerston North

San Francisco

Easily the most fucked borders on the planet.

Wagga Wagga

SF is a shithole tho.
[spoiler] please get me out of here!![/spoiler]

>financially important
>environmentally friendly
>intelligent population
>great weather
There is literally no city better than SF. Move to SoCal if you want to be a fucking fascist.

indonesia is based though

their entire country only exists so australians don't have to fly to europe when they want a holiday

youtube.com/watch?v=9toD_R6t1pI

Tranny game on A100 thoughhhhh