I just bought four Rx 580s to build a mining set up. What's the best CPU to go with them?

I just bought four Rx 580s to build a mining set up. What's the best CPU to go with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-04G-P4-6253-KR/dp/B01MF7EQJZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a noose

this

sage

Threadripper 1950X

What are you mining?
Just find the cheapest Celeron if it's not something like Monero.

Bitcoin

that's overkill, a theadripper 1920x is enough

kill yourself fag.
i hope your shitcoin crashes and you lose all your money you paid for electricity.
you're the reason i can't buy a gpu coz of inflated prices.

Only a manchild would complain about prices... if you aren't gayming you can get a discreet unit or use onboard graphics. You're mad because mummy won't let you get the 500 dollar card to play cawadooty and should feel bad for being so emotionally unstable that you lash out at random people who work hard for their money and do productive things.

>I want mining advice but I'm not going to give any details about what I am mining
Fuck off retard. Do your own homework.

>perfectly fine to ask about obscure shit like programming
>guy wanting to contribute to the blockchain gets shit on
Never change Sup Forums, keep on posting desktop threads and gaymer shit.

it will take take me 5 months to save up on a gamer gpu, taken from your taxes, so fuck you, KYS crypto fag.

I have no problem with mining. Hell, that's how I make a living. But the retard wasn't specific enough for anyone to provide any useful advice. Not every cryptocurrency is the same. Does he expect us to make a 10 paragraph response outlying the best CPU for each major cryptocurrency out there? Fucking retard shit...

Not to mention there are more than enough build guides already in existence for this

>do productive things
doing the same thing over and over again without questioning the authority(your boss) is the definition of madness.
KYS shitcoin retard.
give me back my low prices!
i'll be celebrating when your shitcoin crashes and you fucks lose all your money.

you can't mine Bitcoin with gpus man, that's old stuff
you need some hundreds of ASICs

You're lashing out at someone you claim to be mentally underdeveloped, I think you need to look in the mirror.

GPUs also have quite a few productive and academic applications. Just because you're ignorant of them doesn't mean they don't exist.

>give me back my low prices!
Just buy a card that isn't used for mining you retard. Or try the new Vega cards which just came out and don't have inflated prices yet.

Well, he did say "the best"

correction, you're a Shither

it happens to be that my budget only permits me to buy gpus that are used for mining, if they werent overpriced thanks to retarded fucks like you.
kys miner shit fuck

>it happens to be that my budget only permits me to buy expensive things
Are you retarded?

>"if they weren't overpriced thanks to retarded fucks like you"
learn to read, retard.
no wonder shitcoin miners are some uneducated fucks. cant wait for you fucks to lose all your money on this pump and dump ponzi scheme.

Sounds like you’re upset, friendo

The cards that are good for mining were expensive to start with. There are plenty of budget GPUs which exist and hardly any of them are useful to miners. You are just retarded.

amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-04G-P4-6253-KR/dp/B01MF7EQJZ
Only $160

No fuck off retard

>Or try the new Vega cards
What? I thought it were the Vega cards MOST price inflated currently. I'd get the Vega 56 in a heartbeat if it weren't so far above it's $400 msrp

Maybe you should look at a used Xbox 360 instead