Ka-chik

>ka-chik
>BEEEEEP
*loud fan buzzing and rattling*

>replaces CPU fan and turns off BIOS beep
Nothin personnel, kid

I miss how obnoxiously loud computers used to be when they booted, and while they were turned on.

I unironically love this desu, it's comfy as fuck hearing your computer beep and hum when you're using it at 4AM

exactly this
mix that with the sound of a nice keyboard and pitch darkness and we're reaching levels of comfy incomprehensible by the human mind

Define comfy.

I wonder how isolated it must feel bringing a stinkpad to a starbucks

>I miss how obnoxiously loud computers used to be when they booted, and while they were turned on.

Get yourself a Japanese gf like I did. She is also obnoxiously loud while turned on.

yeah, nah
kek

If I saw a cute girl using an ©Apple Macintosh®™ computer, I would instantly think she is vapid and stupid. The same can not be said about a cute girl using an ©IBM Thinkpad®™.

you can get an i5 xps 13 for like 700 from the dell outlet store
it's a decent laptop for the money
the new 8gen i7 is pretty good but you probably wouldn't notice in normal usage
for what it's worth

meanwhile other women would think she's an autistic virgin or a slut for filthy loser social rejects.

it's all about perspective.

>T500

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

if she wasn't doing that, those same women would still find some vapid stupid catty thing to complain about

Even Latitudes are better than chinkpads

Mine is solid tho

>New thinkpads

Do people legitimately like anime or is this some kind of meme joke everyone is in on?

There is no anime in the picture I posted

awoo-sama why do you have such an edgy wallpaper of a poorly drawn awoo being rood?

Hot af.

Also, jelly af.

You must be new.

>core 2 duos
>now 400% more useless with transexualboot and lunix

It's only comfy when it's good noises. So many laptops and computers today have quite shrill fans.

I miss mechanical sounds though.
>*KA-DUNK*
>*WRRRRRrrrrrr*
>*EH-ER EH-ER EH-ER*

Get rid of that old hunk of junk grandpa. Its 2017 not 2004

where to get toaster stickers?

Post background?

I got a refurbished t410, and this shit runs nice af.

Waaay better than my HP notebook piece-of-shit 2000 which was $300 in 2012

I had one of these meme machines for school. Throughout a year I broke the hard drive 4 times and I was one of the more careful people. So much for indestructible... Now I see all these macfags at work tossing their shit about and carrying them half-open across the office and REEE internally about how the fuckers are gonna regret it.
/rant

How the fuck do you destroy an SSD by tossing it around you twinkle toed commie faggot?