What's the coolest technology that you can buy or make for $70?

What's the coolest technology that you can buy or make for $70?

inb4 a Fleshlight

leatherman micra

piss in my ass

SOURCE? HER NAME?

rope

cluck de bloo arrow

probably an onahole

Betty White.

Serious talk. Is the Fleshlight good? I bought that expensive ass Japanese Onahole and it was shit. I got the black model for Western dicks and it still wouldn't seal up and I don't consider my dick huge or anything. Anyways $70 down the drain on that one.

Is it good?

the answer is always thinkpad

Those fake tits really don't suit her.

I got the best you can buy and it was a piece of shit. The only good thing was the heat activated lube.

Prostitute

As the owner of one, yes. How it compares to the real thing? That I'll never know.

Amen brother. I'll grab one.

>that blotchy saggy boobskin
fucking 3dpd

my gf

I don't know check out /csg/ they might find something cool to burn your house down

Look at them stretch marks on her boobs.

I'd rather imagine tracing those lines with my tongue.

Damn she got fat

>when high resolution betrays you

>a boob job

Unironically this. Some man genuinely wanted some big fun bags so he invented a surgical procedure to make it happen.

I love it.

probably more like he realized it would make him boatloads of money, but yeah, also the titties thing

>getting your dwarf vag blown out by a Ukrainian gorilla
>blow it out again with a baby

>on "technology" board
>doesn't know how to reverse image search

Just

>grab one

>Fleshlight
Fleshlights are disgusting. There is no way to properly clean them out. Tenga Fliphole is miles ahead of Fleshlight.

holy shit thank you user i had no idea this product existed

Cheap fridge

what are you even here for?
Really...I just don't understand

I bought the fleshlight stu and definitely don't regret it. If you're a cutfag that masturbates frequently with hands and no lube then your sensitivity is probably decreased: google deathgrip

I've become a lot more sensitive as a result, so it was a good purchase for me.

Yes. It is very good. The feeling resembles that of a vagina, but it is of course not the real thing. However, it is more than close enough.

A computer. Possibly a portable one (smartphone).

Buying a used laptop that looks practically brand new for $60 because the employee mixed up the computers and clearance'd the wrong one.

save the cheerleader, save the world

why do people post distracting pictures. Don't even know waht op is trying to say.

I was hoping for someone to post this, thanks user.

A table tor smartphone at wal-mart

As an owner of a flip hole i can say that ease to clean is the only impressive thing about it