Sup Forums please help me

Sup Forums please help me

I constantly chew on my fingers and they look gross when they are wet like the picture. Do any of you do this? I researched and its supposed to mean I have anxiety or OCD. kill me. how do i stop. how common is this in your country?

Consider suicide

pretty grim, invest in a packet of chewing gum in future please

what the fuck

ok

girls have this nail polish that is designed to stop you from chewing by it it tasting horrible

try that

Oh look who decided to blow in

this is what i've been doing but it sucks because the flavor of gum just goes away in 2 minutes and i go to another thing

wash your hands in something disgusting

your blood

That's genuinely disgusting, and if you don't stop you may develop warts. Buy chewing gum and get that awful tasting polish the above dudes mentioned

Fuck dude it looks like you have bugs ripping away your flesh

i do it too

i have lots of anxiety problems so it makes sense

gum or put something that tastes nasty

Really Bad Mews: your cuticle is exposed and as soon as it heals you're gonna develop AWFUL hangnails.

Good News: Kojima might be releasing a chapter 3 for MGSV

lol the same

I don't chew on my fingers but I pick at them
When I was younger, I did it so much that my thumbnails peeled off
When they grew back, they were all ridged and fucked up looking

What the fuck

i've done this for decades and i have not gotten one wart

not me, i bite the tip of my finger

sup dyad'ko

whats the problem jamal you're ok with seeing the destruction of your nation but not ok with the destruction of the top of my thumb?

No one cares about video games they are toys for children

I do that too. I can't fucking stop either desu.

>tfw I have a similar problem but with teeth
I swear I don't know what it is, but I chatter my teeth a lot I think I've fucked up my jaw

>girls
lol no

At least you don't have social anxiety, dermatilomania and trichotillomania. I compulsively/obsessively pick at my acne (I just got on medication for it so hopefully it goes away soon) and will pull out any arm hair that I think doesn't fit in with the rest (I have bald spots on my arms from it). This all stems from social anxiety, but it ends up making my anxiety worse because I think people judge me for it, but if I don't pick then I think people will judge me if they see dry skin or a whitehead. I usually spend over 2 hours in the bathroom each morning because I feel the need to thoroughly scrub my entire body in the shower or I'll feel disgusting and then I obsess over looking for anything to pick at, pop, pull off, etc. of my face and arms. I'm almost always late to work because of it (it doesn't matter how early I get up).
This is true suffering.

One of my fingers kind of looked like that in one spot because I actually got fish tuberculosis from my fish.
It made my joints hurt and shit like when you have a bad fever for like a year.

Source source source source pls source HYPE

Konami suck cock why couldn't they remake original MGS with fox graphics fucking fags

chew on something else
try sugar free gum (because calories add up)

I'd say go to /adv/, but they'll probably just tell you to buy some gum and see a doctor.

get some meds senpai
Hey the same has happened to me for years now
Maybe we should take some meds for anciety?

Hi.
Use gum btw, mine is almost healed

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

See this part? Right here? Since its exposed to air it'll start to grow out, the skin on top of it keeps it from doing that.

I did that too, many times till the blood was flowing.

I just stopped. That is how you do it - you just fucking stop. There is no other way, trust me.

t. Guy who was asked on several occasions 'why do your fingertips look so absolutely horrible'

Stop lying on the internet

Dafuq, why you already old, but still chew finger like a baby.
Go bite some toothpick or dogbone.