Are people in your country excited for the olympics?

Are people in your country excited for the olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKcEySuuUuE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5ZWYRaAyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4cVrjFlt4hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are not even going to transmit it.

Only because of Tracer's ass

yes it will be interesting to be up shit's creek without a paddle for real instead of metaphorically like usual

literally started fapping once I saw the new Tracer skin

>tfw the flag is in the way
REE

No

Could not be less excited. This will be the worst Olympics ever.

Hold up, there are Olympics happening right now? Where?

Why would I be excited at the Brazilians fucking something up again? I can just turn on the TV to see that every week.

That's a meme, it's gonna be on 11 and 22 and you'll be able to watch free on internet... I don't know where Slim is going with this as it seems he's going to be loosing money on promoting Claro Video but the fact many people don't even realize they'll be getting the Olympics free anyway does go a long way towards showing the power of the Televisa/Azteca hype machines...

it's fake

Ima pretend that she has a flat chest and a dick.

Not at all. I am a winter olympics fan. Give me skiing, snowboarding, Ice Hockey etc.....
How about you Moose?

>11 and 22
>there are people who doesn't have does channels depending on the state

>free on internet
>60% of the people does not have internet

They are not even going to transmit it.

Nobody I have met gives a damn about it.

% of the people does not have internet
Thank god.

Build firewall.

True

I'd say some people are interested but I wouldn't say hyped or anything but then our country is sports mad so there is that.

Yes, people in this country take sports very seriously, even with shit-tier Brazilian facilities and equiptment

In general, yes. Brazilian authorities fucking up seems to have reduced interest in this one though, people were really excited for the London Olympics.

japan is full of bluepilled retards so yes

I haven't seen much about it compared to past Olympics, but then again I stopped watching TV completely.

Only doping scandal reminiscent of the Olympic Games. People are busy with their summer residence and preserving of fruits as well as trips to rest in warm countries.

no

Not really - most of us don't even know that the Olympics starts in 3 days. I'm only looking forward to the rugby 7s.

My country isn't participating :^)

i'll be on vacation so im not gonna waste much time watching. usually i do though

Why is Zarya so god damn cute?

I always am very excited.

Are you ready to be dominated again by the Finno-Ugric master race?

am i the only one who thought she was a boy with a really nice ass lmao

BBC has been trying to hype us up I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=CKcEySuuUuE

A boy with these hips?

>East Germany
what year is this from

Two of our guaranteed Olympic medals in javelin will be going to Kenya and/or Egypt because our immigration authorities are too dumb to give immigrants passports fast enough to compete for Finland.

Pic related

all time

This, media try and hype it up here.
But i've just come back from Japan. The only news they show about it there is how it's dangerous, people get mugged, people are poor and the olympic village is shit.

People had their fun on football players and a chemtrails in athletes' blood scandal. So the competition itself is not fun compared to it.

Mercy >>>>> Tracer

This guy was literally crying to represent Finland.

Which BBC trailer was better?

Beijing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5ZWYRaAyw

London.
youtube.com/watch?v=4cVrjFlt4hI

Or that Rio one?

I love the Beijing trailer. Though the London one does give me a lot of feels.

america doesn't want to let us participate, that makes some people sad

yeah i thought it was a twink

this is the kind of immigrant we want

Yea both were good, I think Rio's is pretty good too, hope the coverage is as good as London, I don't remember that Beijing was like.

It does?

>that makes some people sad
What people?

The BBC does a load of hidden channels for the olympics that you need to access through the red button, so pretty much everything is broadcasted.

I am, I like the idea of world's best athletes competing to be number 1, I am seriously hoping that by some miracle Brazil doesn't completely fuck this up. South Korea and Tokyo will definitely have its shit together when the time comes.

A kenyan winning a gold metal means kenyans would win a gold metal. Finns would have just paid for his trip and support like a bunch of keks.

They'll no doubt stream every single thing on their website. In fairness I was overwhelmed by the choice during the London games.

No, it would count towards our statistics. All three top medals could have been for Finland.

I want it to be a disaster so badly
Does that make me a bad person?

Pretty much everyone is talking shit about the Olympics saying it's going to be a disaster
I'm kind of skeptical because they did the same thing as the Sochi Olympics, which from what I hear, was no where near as bad as people here made it out to be

No.

You really have to look for it to find news on it or what's happening.

Hamburg even voted against being the location for the next Olympics.

Excitement about the Olympics is a good way of measuring someone's character in the US.

Respectable Normie
>"Yes, I will watch opening ceremony and some of the prime time coverage"

Sup Forums/reddit tier autist
>"Yes, and I hear they'll be swimming in shitwater"

Worthless Redneck/Nigger
>"nah, fuck that boring gay shit"

What's
>"No, and I hear they'll be swimming in shitwater"

A liar. You're going to watch a little of it, at least.

Post your memeburgers

We'll take him too