Are all-in-one PC's the enlightened Patrician's computing tool?

Are all-in-one PC's the enlightened Patrician's computing tool?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/imac-pro/
youtube.com/watch?v=cbTZh9_BkZo&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>take laptop
>remove battery
>remove built in keyboard
>call it a stationary computer
That is literally what most all-in-ones are. Low power laptop hardware, without any of the advantages that make a laptop worthwhile. For clueless normies only.

feelio when no cute 16:10 aio

apple.com/imac-pro/

Show me a laptop with 27 inch screen.

How about I show you a stationary computer with a 27 inch screen and better than laptop performance instead?

wow what do you know you can cram more shit into a big box than an all in one!!!!!! crazy!!!!

>Apple iThrottle Pro

You have no evidence of this at all

Yeah, that's what tends to happen when you don't make something thin and light when it's going to spend most of it's life in one spot, never moving.

You can't pack in cooling for Xeon Gold and Vega 64 running at full speed in that enclosure. It's just a matter of physics.

wew we got an armchair engineer here folks

when was the last time you cleaned beneath your computer?

Wew wheres your degree lad?

>are computers which have the worst of laptops and the worst of desktops the enlightened Patrician's computing tool?

You tell me.

I've actually done this with a x220 that I used as a parts computer. It made a ok all in one, making the power switch was kinda difficult.

It was stupid desu, but it works. Just skip to 2:30, I was kinda drunk when I made this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbTZh9_BkZo&t=10s

I love thin and light devices, but that’s because they’re portable. If a device is stationary, I don’t mind it taking up more space as long as it’s more powerful.

good for you, some people wouldn't agree

6th grade thermodynamics explains the iThrottle

They could be if they were set up properly.

Only if you use an iMac Pro.