Is this the best country in the world ?

is this the best country in the world ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iw8soyvhnOI
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07lp34l/new-zealand-earths-mythical-islands-1-cast-adrift
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, it is.

it's certainly up there

Yes it is.

sure is, but unfortunately we're full

#refugeeswelcome

NZ is better

sure are :^)

as an abo i exercise my right to inform that stupid fucking nigger that Islam will not act in our best interests so he should fucking shut his sub-human mouth and go study or be a productive member of society

this

Too late lads
I'm already on the boat

>Bismarck, North Dakota
what happens here?

I'm glad that we can agree on something

Fuck off cockroach.

Have you space for another pom, gents? :^)

Hey it's probably the same in Melbourne or wherever your immigrants go, Auckland is our containment zone. The South Island is like >95% white.

Looks like shit.

whats the bet he lives in fucking housing commission

Means nothing considering there's a massive reduction in surname variety in China, Vietnam and Korea.

sorry you missed the boat by about 200 years

tbqh it's literally only Melbourne pulling that shit and they've been straying from the rest of Australias ideals for ages now because they're a bunch of commies who want to be different for the sake of being different, not because it's a good or bad idea.

>63% white
yeah nah

That's not the way, lad.

Honestly given the last 15 years in the south west you could probably just take a plane and pick up citizenship at arrivals

>Australia: Ethnic groups: white 92%, Asian 7%, aboriginal and other 1%

>New Zealand:
Ethnic groups: European 71.2%, Maori 14.1%, Asian 11.3%, Pacific peoples 7.6%, Middle Eastern, Latin American, African 1.1%, other 1.6%, not stated or unidentified 5.4%

We're already a British colony (ba-dum-tish)

Come here you fuck, there are fucktons of skilled poms here working as doctors and shit, they'll probably just give you a job when they hear your accent. Also no snakes, spiders or abos and a climate slightly nicer than England, but not Africa tier like Aussie.

stop poaching our immigrants you NZ tourism shill

I'm onto you cunt

eh I thought there were tons of muzzies in australia? you guys always seem to complain about them. also don't be mean :(

fuck off nigger he's mine

youtube.com/watch?v=iw8soyvhnOI

you're thinking of lebs, the lowest scum on the planet

>also don't be mean :(
It's just banter lad. You know we secretly love you cunts (don't tell anyone but)

good one australia

No. Their internet is slow, everything is overpriced and their culture is stolen from New Zealand.

NZ would be nice but I want the African tier climate desu

if you get tired of africa you can always move to tasmania which is just scotland without irn bru and kilts

Perthfontein here I come!

Immigration for whitey still alright?

>and their culture is stolen from New Zealand.
I was mad until I read this part, then I was amused

just banter

Ok then, your loss :^) We'll still be here when you get sick of the desert heat.

Are the Lebs in Australia mainly Muslim or Christian?

And why the fuck are there so many of them in Australia? Was it because of the civil war or something?

I think it's roughly half half, and yeah it was the civil war

I'm kinda glad we pulled a sweden on them instead of every dindu in africa though, and now our immigration policy is completely reversed at the perfect time

I'd assume so, given South African butchers are still springing up.

Good memories of my childhood mate's homemade boerewors; I still live on biltong.

That's what Tasmania is for cock bag

My knowing Australia
『Ayers Rock』『aborigine』『the capital of Australia are three city:Melbourne Sydney Canberra』

classic japan

my grandfather killed your grandfather lmao

Goes down well with brandy & coke

My great-great-grandfather's farm got burned down by ANZACs

Fight me famalam

Okay…then,I stab in your butt
Because I am gay

Bloemfontein Safari Park in 3 hours, bring your war elephant and we'll settle this matter once and for all

What a fucking stupid war, we should never of fought in it. Fucking brits getting us involved in their shitty wars.

>should of

I agree though

NZ absolutely BTFO

Going to rally up the local farmers and their bakkies... The war elephant will get poached if its seen in public and I don't have pet insurance

Reee fuck my shitty english, I make that mistake all the time.

wow so random

Was a bit of a bitch move going after the farms...

Our Taliban tactics seemed to be working until they started to burn the crops and take our women

Those percentages don't even add up, and it's more like 75% European you shithead

Hmmm

>bought tiles
>it was a white south african that delivered them
>mfw

probably

I think the best countries are: holland, norway, denmark and finland. In these countries life is very long.

Yes. Becasue their animals protect them.

???? Ahahahhaha

They will kick if u meet em

That's pretty fucked. What a shitcunt war

His fault for being a boer subhuman.

you mean it's down under

HAHAhahaHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

meh.

Yes.

>motherfucking desert
>motherfucking spiders and other shit which kills you
>motherfucking radiation like in Chernobyl
>winter is hot as hell
Shit tier cunt

the country has all that, but we avoid it by not living there

Then you live on seaside only. 70% of your territory is useless and empty, isn't it? I had a chance to move to Australia but I'm afraid to be killed by giant spider. Is it a problem in big cities?

Only inbred retards live outside of NSW and Victoria 2bh. Tasmania's alright but they're still inbred

Don't listen to this poofter. QLD is the best state. NSQ and Victoria are full of chinks, muzzies and SJWs. Plus their weather is shithouse year-round.

>empty territory
that's rich coming from Russia

Omg. This joke is very funny.

Umm?.. potential ex-convict??

Wtf! My best friend is currently studying English in Melbourne and last week he got robbed by a Brazilian and a Russian guy. They stole his jacket and wallet. I hate Australia now :(

Please be joking. NSW and Victoria are the embarrassment of this country. I could literally beat 100% of the people there in a fight, because you're all soft cunt poofs.

>got robbed by a Brazilian and a Russian guy
>I hate Australia now

Most good-tier countries have AT MOST 8 deadly animals.
There are vids where ppl are classify to 30 deadliest animals of Australia
TOP fucking 30....
There are overe 300 species that can kill you within 1h in this shithole
But they're rich though....

For letting them in

At shitposting

Needs about 1.25 billion more people.

fracking when oil is above $50 a barrel

Absolutely not.
90% of the population is braindead
This includes the government

Still in the top 10 though.

Let me guess, University of Western Sydney?

This. I was watching this programme bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07lp34l/new-zealand-earths-mythical-islands-1-cast-adrift

Very beautiful country.

So I hear. I'm moving to Australia in 2018 as soon as I finish college. I heard Australian girls love black guys, which is a good thing considering I'm Angolan and from a rather wealthy family.

Cheers, Straya!

but bern is the sweden of switzerland

kek

Yes

I want their women