Why are brown Muslims such a bad people...

Why are brown Muslims such a bad people? Black Muslims tend to accept hip hop culture and don't care about religion really much, they are way easier integrating. Asian Muslim are mostly okay too, they have built pretty successful countries like Malaysia or Indonesia.
But Pakis and Arabs are almost always awful. What's wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Especially Arabs though. There are pretty civilized pakis in UK but arabs almost always can't into modern world.

Shit culture and shit countries that make their inhabitants cling to religion as their only hope of reaching happiness. With religion this prevalent some people become fanatical about it. Clerics gain power and exploit this leading to violence and turmoil. Muslim nations like Kazakhstan are already moderately successful so most people don't feel the need to fall in with radicalism.

Senegal is shit country too, and their population is 94% Muslim but they are pretty secular and usually copy African American culture, hip hop etc.

cuz arabs don't follow quran.

What do they follow than? And they seem to be the most religious Muslims.

Quran is originally written in their language and it's easier for them to follow it
Kill yourself

That's about ISIS. I talk about Arabs at all, even European Arabs.

>Black Muslims tend to accept hip hop culture and don't care about religion really much

This is b8

>what is Somalia
>what is Sudan
>what is Boko Haram

To answer your question I think it's mainly an Arab problem. There are over 300 million South Asian Muslims but they don't cause nearly half as much trouble in the West.

they don't read quran ateist-san

>Somalia, Boko Haram
But those are exceptions, and Boko Haram is despised by most of Nigerian Muslims. Look at Senegal, Mali, other Western Africa. Mali is a very good example: they had Islamist uprising made by touaregs who are basically Arabs against way less religious blacks.

they are killing because of this.

fuck off dude, I'm an ex-muslim arab and you're nitpicking bullshit to make Islam look good, the religion's completely based on the idea of violence and war, I've read the full quran in arabic before you were even born you goddamn autist.

a challenge: tell me something that ISIS did that the prophet didn't do before, then come talk to me, ISIS is the purest form of Islam.

>There are pretty civilized pakis in UK
Lolno.

>Why are Muslims such a bad people?

fixed

you think you know shit.I bet you didn't even quran.stop reading religionofpeace.com
>tell me something that ISIS did that the prophet didn't do before
he didn't burn people.
he didn't kill prisoners.
he didn't rape someone....
can't you read the fucking chart dipshit.Don't look/read chritian sources totally bullshit.

It's due to the shit that has gone down in their cunts during the last century ask on his instead

Turks, what do you think about alcohol, rules about food, burkas/hijabs?

alcolohol haram but sometimes you can drink.
Food: Even scienceists says bacon meat not healthy.I won't eat this.
quran says cover your hair.Not your face.Turkish hijab is true.Arabic veil is bullshi and human made

>he didn't burn people.

So what? He killed people nevertheless. He didn't use a gun to kill people...

>he didn't kill prisoners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

>he didn't rape someone....

It seems fucking an 8 years old girl is not rape in Turdey. Ok.

>I'm an arab
kys

>he didn't burn people.
true, his buddies were burning people, he told them to stop as only " The god of fire burns with fire ", do you know what did afterwards ? he cut an arm and a leg from different sides, yeah man, that's the last prohpet that god sent as mercy upon people, what type of a messanger cuts and kills ? go fuck yourself you savage.

>he didn't kill prisoners.
ayy lmao totez man, the incidents on him killing prisoners are too long to even list, even when he invaded mecca and told people that he's coming in """peace""" and he forgave them all, there were 10 people that he did not forgive and went after and killed, including the ex-husband of his own daughter who "dissed him" before, also a poor slave woman, again try to read outside of your stupid mosque.

>he didn't rape someone
two words: Maria al-qobtia, so what islam history is trying to say is, mohamed invaded her home, killed her whole tribe including her husband, brother and father, took the women as slaves, but she suddenly fell in love with him at the same night and she offered to marry him (totally), WAOW what a charming prohpet man, nothing turns a woman on more than killing her whole family and ravaging her homeland.

wanna a tip turkroach ? if you don't speak arabic don't call yourself a muslim, honestly you know nothing but translated bullshit that have been suger coated again and again and again, I don't read alt-right bullshit nor christian bullshit, but I read the Quran,which I know you didn't read unless you're actually mentally ill and thinking that killing is the same as peace, how can you claim that a book is about peace when it has a verse " kill them ( refering to the infidels ) everywhere you find them ", if you are going to nitpick couple of unconfirmed weak ahadeth and couple of small verses and justify peace with it, then don't say a word when others justify wars from the same book.

Don't get me started on the intolerance of everyone and everything in Islam.

Pretty based.
Roasted turkroach best turkroach

> fucking an 8 years old girl
haha source?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza
beheading is best way to kill human. Zero pain.BEtter than torture( like christians) and jail.
>8 years old girl
proof who said this.Kek .Learn something and use all the time.Don't research...
You are worthless human being. I know arabic.I read whole quran.Enjoy drugs,alcohol,adultery but don't remember you will be wortless clay. and no one will remember you.

Blacks have positive models from America. Every week there's a new american movie with black people being the good guys, with funnily enough quite traditional moral values etc.

Not that these movies aren't 100% propaganda but they get Americanized very easily.

Meanwhile not even American leftists like arabs.
Arabs blown up the world trade center and USA went to war in return.

Also Jews and gay etc movements love and give money to black people movements. Meanwhile arabs murder all the jews and gay they can find.

And so on and so forth
Arabs are legit at war with the west, blacks are just internal inconvenience.

There's absolutely no way arabs would accept americanization/westernization now. If this answers your question.

We'll remember you as the guy who strapped a bomb to his chest.

Also, you didn't refute him even as he gives you direct things to actually look up.

Turkroach, Islam is a disease, and the countries who follow it are all diseased as well, backwards and unproductive.

savage m8

black people dont need movies to be americanized, theyve been here for longer than most white people they feel american

MAYBE, just MAYBE it is because most of the drama happens in west/south Asian countries. Western intervention only happens in our countries. Obviously, more people are going to develop hatred against the West.
Arabs, in general, live extremely shitty lives. They don't even want to live, they want to be as religious as possible, so they can be rewarded for their sufferings in the afterlife. Even drawing and music are prohibited. No fun.

By the way, Chechen Muslims are also generally shitty. They make huge percentage of ISIS.

he is about africans

I thought it was quite clear i mean blacks in Europe not in USA

going to be honest i didnt read your post cause i didnt care

your mom loves my big brown cock.

I'm religional muslim.So can i kill infidels? and i will go heaven what a easy kek.I will go sweden and i will kill 20 30 infidel.Wow that's easy.You fucking retard.There is 10 million sharia supporter in turkey and why don't they killing infidels? Go hang yourself.Don't waste our oxygene

wow this is so american

Your English is quite poor so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

You would probably try to kill me if I drew your Prophet in front of you, let's be honest here.

Furthermore, the fact that your Prophet consumated his marriage when she was 9 literally makes him a paedo.

Your prophet fucked little children, that makes you the biggest waste of space in the world, you fucking paedophile worshipping savage.

بتحكي عربي ؟ كيف بتحكي عربي ؟

You didn't answer my points nor the other guy points for that matter, you just went full ad-hominem on me, how come every islamic script in the world says that mohammed married Aysha when she was 8, and now when we're in the 21'st century when pedophilia isn't accepted anymore, people are saying nah that was a mistake, h-he didn't marry an 8 years old.

even If you speak arabic ( which I doubt very much) it's close to impossible to understand quran as I'm native arabic speaker ( born and raised in the middle east) and I struggle with Quran, you have to look up pages and "tfaaseer" in order to understand couple of verses, so don't bullshit me.

" I was sent as a mercy upon humanity, except the couple guys I just beheaded lmao "

you enjoy talking about Islam while living in a secular country, why don't you come down to Saudi arabia and see how true sharia is applied ? better yet, let's try to have this debate inside any mosque, see how long before I get beheaded or beaten the shit outta me, peace my ass.

Thing is, it's people like you who should be in the west.

I am not saying that I want us to take in so many of you that you replace the native population, but you are actually the kind of person who needs protection from the life you'd live in a muslim country.

Good for you man, I hope, even though it's not really your responsibility, that you encourage people like you, or people who are on the fence about that savage cult.

Today Mehmet wasn't all bad.

Thanks man, really appreciate your words, we're more than you'd expect, it's just most of us can't speak out publicly.

aisha wasn't child.Can you prove that she was 9

I thought Mahomet (pbuh xd) married that girl when she was 9 but had sex with her when she was 12.
12 seems like a normal age to have children in the middle ages

He married her when she was 6 and had sex with her when she was 9. That's what most MENA Muslims believe. But some believe she was 18 or 15 based on other hadiths and they say that nothing about her age can be known for sure.

Marrying lolis wasn't uncommon during those ages either.
marrying =/= sex

They take the whole thing way too seriously

Op here.
I was not talking about Islam as religion, if it's bad or good etc. I am talking about black and Asia Muslims who are usually more secular and are way better immigrants than Arabs, who are becoming integrated much better and sooner than Arabs. Why does it happen? Africa is generally way worse than most of Arab countries and yet black people fit in modern society way better than Arabs.

are you dumb? black countries not invaded, so radicial idealogy not so big there. South east asia not invaded too. it's so obvious lol

I don't know man, boko haram is pretty fucking bad.

Mohammad did have sex with her when she was a kid though

It's the single example and as I've mentioned above it's not supported by majority of Nigerians. Most of black people, except, maybe, Somalians and few others, are not that serious about religion, they are less conservative, they can live in modern country. In Senegal you rarely see hijabs etc, many African countries have like 50/50 Muslim and Christian population, or at least big percent of minorities, and they live peacefully (mostly).
I am not even saying about countries like Malaysia.

Pakistan was not invaded too, but they are retarded as hell and started being more progressive only in last 10 years with Chinese influence.

proof?

yeah I get your point. Idk desu m8, maybe the Ottomans fucked them up

t. Not defending them but your nose is showing so i'll go ahead and do my part

t. Schlomo Ik Gooldsteeirnbeerg

lol but they are in the close vicinity. they literally border afghanistan, and have had many engagements with the taliban

And by the way, African countries are invaded very often by France because frogs keep hands on balls of all their ex-colonies. But still we barely see black Islamists or seriously religious blacks in the west.

Close, I'm Palestinian

Black Muslims cut off a soldier's head in the UK. All Muslims are bad you dumb Russian.

God you are stupid. Blacks are more religious than fucking Arabs and Turks. They are the worst immigrants in Europe.

I feel that you're black OP, I've seen a black russian poster somewhere else today.

Anyway, I don't think we (arabs) are the worst immigrants, muslims in general are fucking bad, but look at atheist/christian/jewish/derzy...etc arabs, I think they're one of the better immigrants and integrate much faster than most of other demographics.

He was an ex-Christian convert.
I've heard totally the opposite from everyone. Many Brits call black people the most chill British minority. Also do you say about black people at all or only Muslim blacks?

All blacks are terrible.

>Many Brits call black people the most chill British minority
These are idiots. The most chill minority in Britain are the ones nobody notices like Jews or various western European groups, eg. Germans or French, who form huge groups but nobody notices. Of non-Europeans the best immigrant groups are the Hindu or Sikh Indians, then the Chinese. Blacks are right down in the worst tier, along with Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc.

>atheist Arabs
You're obviously should be smart enough to become an atheist being born in religious family. Smart people are all good.
>Christian Arabs
Do you imply they are better?

I'm an atheist but I don't drink and think women should be enslaved

You are the first Brit I see who says it. All that I've read before was "pakis are the worst, black people are okay".
Also your blacks are mostly Christians, carribean descent, not from Africa.

I have a lot of christian arab friends, they're stuck up on Christianity of course, go to the church every sunday, but they're much more open minded to different people, and in general a bit more gentle, but that's my personal experience.

Christian blacks are just as bad, it is their blackness which makes them bad because Africans are just retarded by nature, not because of their religion. Christian blacks still steal, rape, use welfare, attack people etc in similar numbers to Muslim blacks.

Are you the guy that asked what baljiki meant?

No but i saw the copypasta in /mena/

don't listen to him lol

>Don't listen to the British person who actually lives and works around blacks.
>Listen to some idiot Russian who has never seen a black instead.

We need more Brits ITT to find out the truth.

USA and UK started all of this shit. Fuck Anglos.

I was born and raised in camden lol

I heard UK black people were chill till they got influenced by american black culture

>"peace"
All of my keks Baiazid

UK nigga here were pretty fucked up we don't commit as much crime as the American blacks but we still commit a lot
Africans commit less crime than Caribbeans btw

Black muslims have a more diverse cultural background compared to arabs and adopted islam from foreigners. I mean, black refers to a bunch of wildly different ethnicities from all over a fucking huge continent, arabs are a more or less singular group originating from a mostly uninhabitable peninsula and islam is basically an extension of native arab culture.

I don't know what it is with south asians though.

>Pedophilia is bad

What a bunch of cucks itt

hmm...

Kill yourself.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

>Malaysia and Indonesia
>Successful

They're only successful because of the Christian/Catholic/Buddhist Chinese minority. Fun fact: when the former Indonesian president Habibie made this statement in 1999, right after the riot,
>By singling out Chinese businessmen who fled to Singapore in the wake of racial rioting as "economic criminals," Habibie is engaged in a crude attempt to transform them into a scapegoat for the economic and social crisis wracking Indonesia, and to divert attention from the failure of the military-backed regime and more broadly of the profit system itself.
The rupiah dropped 20% against the US Dollar.

>he wouldn't marry his qt cousin

(You)

islam has nothing to do with islam !