What's the point of wasting money on all this tech shit you buy every week, user...

What's the point of wasting money on all this tech shit you buy every week, user, if your life has no purpose and it's a constant struggle with pain and rejection?
Can you explain yourself? When was the last time you went to gym? What about your friends? Do you even have any?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukkha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatta
youtu.be/6ilJcs7JL4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only tech thing I bought in the last year was a replacement for a phone I had for five years before that

there is no point

>whats the point of life besides memes and Terry Davis?

>implying life inherently has meaning

I haven't bought tech-related crap in over a year

>every week

sure OP, sure...

You define your own meaning.
But shitposting on Sup Forums and jerk off to anime isn't considered a valid meaning.

very edgy

So you can be a gadget bore

Some of my friends are divorced. When you're my age you realize that it's not really different. Buying tech toys, watching anime, having a family, defending a cause. It's all different brands of escapism.

Creating other lifeforms to push your unfulfilled dreams and ambitions onto them trying to live vicariously though them until it destroys them and you and your partner is alienated isn't more healthy than jerking off to anime, or doing drugs, or whatever.

None of it actually makes sense. Also I'm still using my first and only smartphone, the samsung galaxy note 2. I got it in 2012.

taking a part in human advancements in technology and space exploration could be somebody's meaning and purpose, you know.

You cant feel rejected if you dont even try yo make social bonds
Anyway I hang out with a couple of friends from time to time, mainly to discuss games and insult women

>tells us to define our own meaning
>immediately then proceed to use your set of meaning to reject another arbitrary set of meaning that other people may have
What a hypocrite

>jerking off to anime
>meaning
you might as well kill yourself now.
I never said you should be unreasonable, you dumbfuck.

Sure, but at the end of the day it's just a variety of escapism. There is no end to this story, no closure. There is nothing to be gained. Thus, the guy who's shooting rockets into space, the guy who's just gardening all day and the one who just wastes his life on vidya aren't that different.

You're probably attached to the concepts of muh honor, muh transcendence, muh white race, muh glory or whatever, because you're young and healthy and feel like you're immortal.

Rescuing puppies, watching anime, looking at planets, same difference.

There is no such thing as a valid or invalid meaning. A serial killer has his own set of meanings. What is reasonable or not is completely contingent upon the person himself, and not for you to define it. Yet, you are the on who told us to define our own meaning. Not to say you are the only guy other than OP to post your cartoon pictures. Your argument is inherently self conflicting, and you had to resort to Ad Hominem attacks because your point does not hold water. Shame on you.

>When was the last time you went to gym?
>Oh look, it's a /fit/ thread.

>jerking off to anime
>valid reason to live

This is literally (You)r logic.

>holier than thou
lmao, what a fucking moron

MAKI A CUTE

>P1 - Jerking off to anime is meaningful.
Purely a subjective value claim, can be True.
>P2 - The only reason to live is if you have meanining.
Your axiom, assumed given thus True.
>C - Jerking off to anime is a reason to live.
Readily deduced conclusion. Logic is conditionally sound contingent on a value claim, which cannot be falsified with logic alone. Your counterargument is ethical and therefore inherently beyond the scope of logic.

(You)
Again, no argument from you. There is nothing wrong with my logic, you are just baselessly accusing me of lacking it simply due to your contrasting opinion. Not to say you are posting the very same pictures you claim is not meaningful. The pot calling kettle black is blatant from you. Here's your (You), don't expect any more.

It's probably for the best if you try not to think about it too much. Trying to divine too much meaning out of anything usually just pushes people to a point where they start doing crazy shit like writing their own operating systems to talk to God.

Take your autism meds user

>being THIS desperate

Im I just came in this thread to tell everyone to stop sperging

Haven't bought anything related to tech since my new computer in 2011.

you're fucking retarded.

t. Butthurt individual

you're the retard, who's main purpose of living is giving himself a handjob while dreaming of fucking teenage anime sluts. Kill yourself you shitstain waste of air.

Tbh I don't dream about any while doing this, it just makes me excited when I want to jerk off

Your reply just reinforce my point that you are butthurt. lel

all these obscure or snarky responses basically means that OP's post hit pretty close to home

>DUDE JUST JERK OFF XD
>LMAO NOTHING MATTERS HAHAHA
>DUDE LMAO CHINESE CARTOONS XDDDDDDDDDDD
>"MUH WHITE RACE" GO BACK TO POL LMAO

I can't help but pity you.

t. delusional ignorantist

I got gf couple of friends doing it career and work on a School as it teacher and as barman on weekend. Suck my techie cock loser

What? you got goatfucking couple of friends?
Must be great to live in London.

Life is pain and rejection and it is also joy and acceptance
Life has no purpose other than what you create for your self and of course if you aren't struggling then you aren't being challenged.
This argument is flawed because it assumes that we are all working toward the same goal...we aren't and life's goal posts are always moving.
Most of the people that think like you haven't found /their/ purpose and are still chasing the goals that others have set for them.
You only get one life user's so I hope you all enjoy it.

and I guess to answer OP's question I go to the gym 3 times a week to lift weights and run 3 miles on the weekends.
I have a few friends from work and my close friends from my high school days. but mostly it is my wife and I working toward the things we want to do together.

Stop living some other persons life.

you wrote so much shit. Too bad it's too long, and I'm not gonna read it. :^)

Just got back from the gym, OP feeling pretty good. Now I'm gonna go home and catch up on the shows I missed last night.

Thanks for the concern though.

whoops excuse me, I forgot I am posting in a bait thread.

What's the point of belittling people who have an interest in technology? Is it because you have actually been belittled your entire life, and that you are self reflecting?

>Life is pain and rejection and it is also joy and acceptance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukkha
>delusional ignorantist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatta
we are all slaves of delusion, user, even the ones aware of it.
objective meaning != subjective meaning, and the temperament of my programming drives me to pursue technology and maintain morale.
because it is in all of our best interests, i hope that the reader of this post does the same!
youtu.be/6ilJcs7JL4M

>When was the last time you went to gym?
Haven't been to a gym since I was in school, so more than 10 years.
I have several friends, none of them go to a gym.
What a weird statement.

Because it makes me feel better
I can't go to the gym for medical reasons
Some friends are into tech, some not
Not many

Also fuck you, I tried ditching technology and being social, I didn't feel better in any way

I hate the armchair psychology meme

consumerism is hell

still running on a C2D, come at me bro

You?

Technology is nothing but a distraction from the inevitability of death. We all live in an illusion. Enjoy while it lasts OP.

i don't get rejected anywhere because i'm a grill with big titties. if i were a guy, i'd be screwed because i am one lazy nerdy fuck.

No it just means op is young and so are you because you both see life as an epic adventure because you played too much video games.

Don't worry you'll grow up.

Not me, I'm not using any case. Thankfully since I'm not a retard my phone is still in perfect condition after 5 years.

Pretty much. So is having kids or every other human pursuit though.

Somebody's ass hurt bigly.

Recently had a rough relationship but gotta keep myself up!
I have fun buying tech stuff like anybody else, I just try not to go overboard! My new Steam link is pretty cool.
I should go to the gym though. lol
Going to hang out with friends tomorrow. :) :) :)

Stay positive Sup Forums people.

Marketers are pissed that we like older tech, Big Brother is pissed that we like pre-ME tech, this thread is the proof.

F A T
A
T

>Sup Forumstier shitflinging that's been around forever
>must be shills

back to your containment board

r u a gril?

>implying that government big brother nannying and incessant marketing is merely a Sup Forums problem
you must be new here

calling everything a shill is the mark of paranoid delusions. seek help user.

But user...I'm 007

I already did from /tpg/ and thanks to them have a botnet-free environment. I'm spreading the word, too.

you haven t BOUGHT ANYTHING CAUSE YOU ARE ALL BUNCH OF POORFAGS !