Konqi is hunting bugs to make KDE even more polished and secure! Why don't you join him? It's fun!

Konqi is hunting bugs to make KDE even more polished and secure! Why don't you join him? It's fun!
bugs.kde.org/describecomponents.cgi

=====

Art CC BY-SA Tyson Tan (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.

KDE is shit, it doesn't need to be fixed. It needs to be thrown into the garbage bin.

I want to fuck that dragon.

So, you want to fuck shit?

l-lewd

Lewd to fuck shit? That's pretty lewd.... and disgusting.

I bet you like mature asian moms too chinkfucker.

But I run Gnome.
Gnome is a foot.

And fucking shit.

Gnome is garbage, too.

KDE is professional and stylish!

KDEbros, how good is kdenlive for video editing?

Konqi is NOT for lewds!

An executive running KDE?

>"""professional"""
Not sure about that. Looks like it was made for little kids.

>"""stylish"""
The task bar is way to thick, the clock looks wack as all hell, and finally, start menu icon looks bad.

He's free and open source, so I get to decide what to do with him.

>He's free and open source
Like his asshole.

>KDE
>hunting bugs
>polished
I fucking wish.

Probably not given the shittiness of KDE.

shoo shoo pajeet

Fucking shit I suppose?

Konqi is a pure boy, he and his girlfriend are 100% not for sexual

post lewds of the open source lizard

I don't fuck shit.

No.

Any questions?

^ why is this fuckhead A) still making these shitty fucking threads, and B) allowed to post at all

KDE is technology!

fuck off you stupid dumb dino. You look like absolute garbage.

I hope konqi get's bullied in school

>durr random statements picture of a dragon exclamation points durrrrr

I love KDE, It's stylish... But it's unfortunately buggy as fuck and not stable enough for professional use desu.

I have a theory that the blacked poster, konqi poster, iPad poster and owo poster are all the same person.

whose the ipad poster?

>dumb
Konqi is smart!

Damn it konqi, stop being so cute and huggable.

is dragonposting the new frogposting?

has the cancer imbalance changed??

hmm

the wana be dragon is cute do

same.
:^)
thank god i'm an artist.

>156 bits

konqi won't be smart when I have my dick is deep inside konqi

these are the only good threads on Sup Forums

Holy fucking shit.
I just realized this is actually a real shill/marketing campaign going on

holy shit it's almost like there is an entire industry just for native advertisements or something. huh.

>posting about the kyoot dwagon environment is actually shilling and not just done out of love for Konqi and freedom

>this board tolerates dozens of microshaft shill threads as if it were something normal.
>Suddenly one thread about kde is shilling.

>this thread still existing

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I just wished that Konqi and KDE were thrown into the trash. But not before brutally raping Konqi.

KDE is the professional choice

"""professional"""

>bits

thanks for the pape

Konqi creates pointless threads on Sup Forums all day.

Konqi is a compulsive kusoposter!

I want to fuck Katie while Konqi is tied up and forced to watch!

Cute! CUTE!

KDE is probably THE BEST DE right now, since canonical decided to shhot themselves in the foot and use gnome.

Very good. It is also reasonably fast at rendering too. Took me 7 minutes to render a 2minute file in 4k, using a i7 4700MQ.

>tfw you legitimately switched to linux months ago despite having never used it before
>tfw everyone calls you a shill for enjoying KDE
my laptop uses openbox, is that better? also inb4 babby distro i just didn't feel comfortable enough setting up something like arch yet since i just came from windows in june. i'd rather not break shit.

>stinky, (((black))) foot

Don't listen to freetards. They don't want a usable, feature packed DE. Linux is a hobby to them so they choose the most obscure, unaesthetic and "minimal" DE (like i3) so they can play around with installing it.

i legitimately enjoy i3 and openbox but it's just a lot of time and effort i don't have in my life to set up and/or maintain. i don't like gnome, i'm not going to use cinnamon. lxde looks a'ight but i'm not a massive fan.
KDE does what it needs to do and looks decent. that's all i can ask for.

That's not a good idea, that would get konqi hard, and stop you from fucking his cloaca.
Konqi first, then katie.

Why is contrarianism an inherently freetard thing? And, if anything, GNU/Linux is just a means to an end for them, where the end is a free operating system. And no true freetard by your distorted fantasy would use i3, because it's associated with Suckless. Your assertions are absurd and inflammatory and don't even make any sense.

Don't worry about it. Some people are just elitist. For your sake, I hope KDE doesn't crash on you. If only that were the case for myself.

it hasn't crashed yet in the 5(-ish?) months i've used it. firefox has a few times and the stupid "software centre" enjoyed freezing all the time until i discovered apt-get and then never looked back. but that's the only issues i've encountered.

i've even been playing saints row IV on this machine and it's actually faster than when i ran it in windows.

>it's actually faster than when i ran it in windows.
Well, that's not really because of the DE, but whatever.

just talking about linux in general now, my apologies. forgot what thread i was in.

Notice that the gui doesn't match the style of the vector graphics dino

Better questions:

WHY ARE LINUX DESKTOPS ABSOLUTE SHIT AND UNSTABLE

X

Because the big corporations only care about the whole "i can serve a shitload of web users without shitting the bed like windows" part of linux.

a performance artist.

why the fuck has this thread not been deleted

Because you touch yourself at night.

Friends!

I want to hump konqi until he cums all over my i3 desktop

KDE is my favorite DE but it has 2 problems that bug me:
1. I snap a window by dragging it into a screen edge/corner and instead of snapping like it's supposed to it just goes back to it's original location. This happens exactly once for each application after launching. After it fails to snap the first time it works after that.
2. OpenGL settings for compositor are buggy and crash all the time with nvidia drivers. xrender is the only option that works.

Cute!

Can you help me figure out how to get my desktop to scale right? I'm on a 13.3" laptop, and windows and icons and fonts come out xboxhueg both on X and Wayland.

On kubuntu 17.10 btw

Bullshit. I tried it again a week ago on Kubuntu 17.04 and it was still buggy and the DE was crashing. I went back to Ubuntu. I should just go to debian with xfce though.

kubuntu is garbage you fucking mongoloid, you'd actually know that if you weren't a nufag and actually read threads, either use KDE neon or openPEPE

when will the drawfag finish this pic

Never.

Are you retarded? Taskbar height can be changed, clock's font and style can be changed and start menu icons can also be changed too. Nice try gnome fag.

delet

Can someone please help me understand how to fix the scaling in Kubuntu? everything is huge on my 13.3" laptop, especially the title bars and fonts.
The Wayland version is just really messed up, Xorg at least didn't look totally crap but is still too big

does it werks ?

Anyone can finish Konqi arts! Even you!

Because I'm reasonably satisfied with my GNOME 3. Does have KDE usable PIM? I though so.

Who's the drawfag? Asking for a friend

user I've legitimately been using it for quite a while now and I'm not sure why you're so mad.
If you don't like it then you're welcome to use something else. That's what's so wonderful about Linux. I'm not trying to convince you to use it.

SAY I'M GOOD OR I'LL START A WORLD WAR !

Top tier.

>KDE is probably THE BEST DE right now, since canonical decided to shhot themselves in the foot and use gnome.
So they shot gnome?

Discover crashes constantly on both kubuntu and kde neon on two different machines.

post ur rare konqis

Kute Konqi, but what's he looking at?