Are establishments with this policy common in Japan?

Are establishments with this policy common in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

japandailypress.com/japanese-soccer-player-yuki-nakamura-quits-slovakian-club-due-to-racial-abuse-3122445/
debito.org/roguesgallery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Russia-kun gets polite message while US&A gets command message

外国人の方の入場をお断りたします!

Yes about 1-5% of Japanese restaurants and establishments only cater to Japanese ethnic people. Only weebs deny this.

I'm not Russian, you silly Chinaman.

I don't know what establishments think about foreigners in japan, moreover saying I'm not even interested in that.
but I believe that all of the local institutions, shops and houses don't need to welcome all foreigner being not able to speak Japanese.

if we once permit them to enter there, it probably cause annoying troubles often due to the linguistic, cultural barrier.

in perspective of staffs, it is natural to refuse receiving unfavourable guests in order to avoid troubles..

customer service may be really shitty in japan if they deny whoever they don't "feel" like receiving.

yes, especially we will discriminate Slovakshits

Japanese soccer player Yuki Nakamura quits Slovakian club due to racial abuse
japandailypress.com/japanese-soccer-player-yuki-nakamura-quits-slovakian-club-due-to-racial-abuse-3122445/

Football hooligans are animals. Normal families with kids can't even attend matches like they used to 30 years ago.

Japanese only
大和魂

how many times did a retard Slovak OP make anti-Japan threads?

>OP made a thread about チョッパリ/Jjokbari , Korean slander word against Japanese
>nobody replied LOL

Yeh Japanese are only pretending usually when the service is good, its really insincere and patronising. Lots of them get over that with no foreigner rules.

This isn't true these 1-5 per cent of establishments won't accept anyone who isn't Japanese regardless of language skills etc. Its straight out discrimination.

As a burger I salute you nips

"The customer is always right" ruined your country and is well on the way to ruining mine.

>naked British tourist got arrested at imperial palace in Tokyo
stupid gaijins have zero respect

>committing crime overseas
absolute madman

Is that only prominent in Japan?

Here you can go anywhere and you'll be served, what about where you anons live?

We will follow suit. Thanks Japan for this!

i’m not implying you’re russian but illustrating the reason behind that. your pic is a result of russian bydlos messing up onsen.

if you really think so, you are welcome probably everywhere in japan.

This warning sign basically came from your behavior.
This sign must be from Japanese Inn in Hokkaido where causally Russian fish clues might visit there. I think that the Inn accepted those people fairly around the beginning, then they received many complains from local Japanese customers,which could Russians never follow the rule when they use Onsen. In Japan,people have same consent, which is tradition, to wash your bodies before you soak into there. Also you can't use Onsen if you have got tattoos on your body. Afterwards, the managements of the Inn should have had shown them not to do lists. However Russians never tried to follow it, then they consequently to ban them. However, if they banned only Russians,it would be racial issue,then I assume they might ban all foreigners visitors there.

>Also you can't use Onsen if you have got tattoos
unless you're an 8 fingered yakuza?

That's good to hear.
We are actually trying to be more Japan than China despite the Chinks majoring us, for now. And stupid matsaleh (our version of gaijin) getting naked and doing whatever they like, disrespect the nature here.

No, everyone.

Chinese tourist places have "No dogs, no japanese" signs often. I think people have the right restrict entrance on their private property. If it triggers you, just deal with other's opinion. As long as nobody harms anyone, it's okay.

Why the Russian?

>clues
crew*
and many mistakes sorry

you should preserve your own unique identity and values of Malaysia regardless of what rude, self-righteous matsaleh says.

I believe that those who can't stand for the his local people have no right to plead others actually.

Then why do shops, restaurants and hotels still say no foreigners in places with no military or foreigner presence?

but they don't. you have no need for saying fuck off to gaijins when they don't come in the first place

>shops
where?

restaurants
>where?
If you were an owner of these shops, refugees come to your shop everyday touching every single goods that you don't want them touch by dirty hand, would you let them in freely?

That's exactly the same why you keep saying about refugees here in Sup Forums.

Why give tourism visas then ? You don't want to be annoyed by tourists not respecting your rules or whatever. You can't chose your tourists so you're going out of your way to deny them entry in restaurants or baths so what's the point of visiting, you tell me.
Why not tell them to gtfo if they're disrespecful ?

Their benis too biggu.

We are in big effort to do this.We are shy people and they take advantage of our kindness by doing illegal things such as make us as hub for drug transit from Europe to Australia and vice versa. Criticize our grill for wearing head covers, although it is totally different culture than of those Arab land where they matsaleh are near to, Force us to provide alcoholic drinks even we don't want to serve that.
I hope that we will close our doors to matsaleh gaijin soon and actually make progress by ourselves without their toxic ideas.

being a tourist doesn't give you an ultimate privilege. they say do as Romans do when in Rome

I've lived in Japan for more than a year and travelled to almost all general areas of the country over the course of several visits.

Personally I've experienced very little racist behaviour but then I'm a white non american foreigner whose are generally received a little better. Also I do speak japanese which certainly helps a lot. I only got thrown out of a restaurant once in Okinawa.

Only rarely I've heard someone talk about me disrespectfully on the street or in a store.

Concerning tattoes and onsen in Japan:

I've got quite a big tattoo thus going to Onsen is difficult. Nevertheless I've managed to visit a few especially in rural areas. Oftentimes the owner will let you in even with a tattoo if you ask nicely and its not very crowded. I wouldn't count on that in Tokyo though.
If you have a small tattoo you can cover it with a band aid or something similar and you'll get away with it most of the time.

>I only got thrown out of a restaurant once in Okinawa.

What was the reason?

I guess American servicemen. They have a lot of bases over there.

Foreigner. But then I like going to small, back ally restaurants and have had many interesting experiences. Beeing able to speak japanese helps a lot in these cases.

In Okinawa the situation is also a little diffrent compared to main land japan. There are several american bases there and every once in a while some soldiers commit terrible crimes. Thus especially as an american you will have a thougher time there.
In Okinawa people often were very reserved at first but then after asking where I'm from there and I say: スイスから来ました。They become a lot friendlier...

Why are the Japanese so racist/xenophobic?

Japan is the least racist country on the planet though. Not only did it advocate an official ban on racism in the world for the first time in history in the League of Nations (which Britain opposed by the way) but also it has no racial problems in here while the supposed progressive West is still full of racial tensions.

What would you think if your daughter would want to marry a black american guy?

Do you think their children would have no problems in an average japanese school?

Japan is the most polite country on earth. Racism != rudely telling people to go lynch themselves.

Not Japanese and no niggers allowed imo.

Pretty common.

Is being culturally cucked part of your culture?

>that guy filming it
kek

As far as I know it's not about "off-limits for gaijins" but rather that stuff speaks only japanese and won't service you if you don't, so if you're whito piggu but speak japanese you're free to enter. Though I also heard that foreigners specifically were banned in some Onsen because of russkie bydlo who forgot they're not in pigpen and acted their degenerate selves.

Yes, that would be understandable, but what about this?

Actually whether it's good or not around 2% of newborns in Japan are hafu nowadays, and I've never heard of serious matters in school caused by that. Of course some kids might get banter from other kids if they look very different from the average Japanese, but who doesn't? And it won't last so long anyway.

How can you act as Roman if you're not allowed in their establishments?

Pretty common.

Then there are the places that won't let you in unless you're with a Japanese person.

/bow

yes those signs are everywhere in japan
i dont see anything wrong and hostile on this one

i also display that shit on a wall around my house
im going to add one more or two on it.

When the germans did this with the jews everyone flipped their shit

They used to be, but I believe people actively fight to make them disappear

I assume the Japanese just tend to be tired of tourists, pretty much like in Paris.

Pic related is how your average white person acts in Tokyo

Before I stop spamming, here's an interesting blog about it
debito.org/roguesgallery.html

>obviously Halloween