videocardz.com/73456/kfa2-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-ex-leaked

videocardz.com/73408/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-gaming-pictured

Other urls found in this thread:

radeon.com/_downloads/vega-whitepaper-11.6.17.pdf
eteknix.com/gtx-1070-ti-cant-overclocked/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't Vega 56 already matching the 1080 already?
And the Vega 64 I think in some games coming ahead of the 1080 too.
Still, kind of trash that you can't get any of them right now easily.

>Wasn't Vega 56 already matching the 1080 already?
In like two games...

Vega 56 seems like a better buy right now unless your into DVI-D connectors because the gains don't matter when your power draw goes up 25% less than a GTX 1080.

t. GTX 1070 owner.

But now V56 is fucking overpriced t b h

its coming down, look at newegg and newegg's ebay page for them

once the AIBs roll out, I think prices will normalize

>Still no custom vega

looks like a video card alright

Yeah, vega pulls ahead when it's purely being stressed in the shader area. But once the card is actually stressed outside of shaders it tanks. This can be observed by looking at the 1080p Dirt 4 benchmark and seeing it far on top, then looking at the 4k benchmark where it's being stressed outside of shaders and it falls down the list

>
>Yeah, vega pulls ahead when it's purely being stressed in the shader area. But once the card is actually stressed outside of shaders it tanks.
Gee, I wonder if there is anything RTG is working on that could fix that?

in b4
>hurr durr where's the link to so called imaginary vega white paper
radeon.com/_downloads/vega-whitepaper-11.6.17.pdf

When build 17.20 and 17.30 finally become available vega will be a beast.

Enjoy your locked 1070Ti.
>eteknix.com/gtx-1070-ti-cant-overclocked/
>NVIDIA is expected to launch the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card later this month, pitched to rival AMD’s RX Vega 56. Many are excited about the new card, especially given its rumoured low price. However, an insider gave us some bad news about the 1070 Ti’s overclocking capacity.
>An industry insider told eTeknix that the GTX 1070 Ti can’t be overclocked. In addition, we’ve been informed that NVIDIA will not release any reference cards and all AIB partner cards will be locked to the same speeds.

Yeah sure thing buddy lmao

>rumors

why would primitive shaders help with the pixel fillrate bottlenecks if the GPU already isn't shader limited?

>Just wait

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP IT WILL BE A BEAST

Still don't get the point if this card.

Kick AMD some more

They got a little too uppity after their victory with Ryzen

>victory

The Asus strix 64 is looking good if you got 550w of power available :)

Then tell us, genius, why would a company release a product that would effectively destroy a more expensive product? Considering the specs of the 1070Ti are so close to a 1080, it makes no sense buying a 1080.

First mover tax.

People who want shit now aren't going to care. They have had their card for a while now. It will be just slightly worse in terms of power.

I'm pissed that they're putting this stupid thing out while the gulf in price and performance between the 1060 and 1070 is still so wide.

>Pixel fillrate bottlenecks
Now that's what I call shitposting.

I've seen this same image posted so many fucking times, yet we're two months on from launch and still nothing. How far out is this supposed magic bullet for Vega's lacklustre performance? Will it arrive before Volta? Before Navi? Will anyone still care?