Why aren't you a designer Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a designer Sup Forums?

>get to work in tech with easy art/humanities degrees
>fun, easier and literally no effort compared to programming but pays just as much if not more
>product is praised because of A E S T H E T I C S not because of some 2D imaginary robot hieroglyphics written by shrieking, weeaboo cave chimpanzees
>get to take all the credit from the engineers because consumers don't give a shit about code (can't see it)
>have the capability to create cultural movements and be the icon behind them (Steve Jobs, Jony Ive)
>field isn't corrupted by toxic antisocial misogynistic white males salty because they can't get laid (Manifestbro, Sup Forums, /r/The_Donald, etc)
>get to be V I S I O N A R Y without the distractions of politics infesting programming (SJWs, feminists, people of color)

i don't know anyone who could give me a job just for sucking him off

designers are just idea men. Ideas are a dime a fucking dozen. Everyone has some great fucking app idea or some piece of software they want to develop. Unless you get picked up by a major company it's not going to happen unless you have enough money to pay someone.

I'm Dang.

Not a faggot, sorry.

this is Sup Forums not /artfags/

You are right OP but you came to the wrong place to discuss this
This board is filled with basement dwelling loonix poorfags, who dont care about aesthetics or the power of beautiful design
they hate apple hardware and macOS with passion but deep inside they know that no matter what they do, their grotesque OS/hardware combination will never come close to the perfection of apple provided goods and no amount of ricing will fix their dilemma

But I am!
Don't really think that it's easier than being a programmer. It's different.
>Everyone has some great fucking app idea
Never met a person with at least half decent idea. Money is no problem when you are sure that your idea is good.

>basement dwelling loonix poorfags, who dont care about aesthetics
They do though. Look at all these ricers, KDE haters, etc. Sup Forums is very sensitive to design

I really lack creativity. I'm very productive and efficient but can't make up stuff for shit.

So yeah, it does take some skill, not everyone can do it. The job itself is still 100% bullshit.

>>field isn't corrupted by toxic antisocial misogynistic white males salty because they can't get laid
But the field is literally all white males

Personal preference and because everybody in the workplace is a damn designer.

>>get to take all the credit from the engineers because consumers don't give a shit about code (can't see it)

Hope your consumers will love your buggy apps that crash every damn minute.

Designers are higher-tier than engineers. Pic related was cucked by Ive in the transition from skeumorphism to flat design.

BTFO

>>get to be V I S I O N A R Y without the distractions of politics infesting programming (SJWs, feminists, people of color)

Can people who don't have an ounce of logic be programmers?

>asking if someone that can't think with logic for a split second can program
user, do you even know of any girl (she) that programs?

This man will return to save Apple just like Jobs returned to clean up after the original mess. Forstall was the rightful heir, not the fucking bean counter.

why are his arms crossed in this pic?

flat design is simply more practical and less tiring to the eyes. he will not come back.

I don't care. Forstall was the one you can thank for both Aqua and iOS. He was critical in implementing Jobs' vision. Apple will be sucking his dick to rescue them when they hit the skids.

Because I dont wanna be blamed when the company inevitably makes mistakes.

Because you need to be born gay to be a designer. I don't have the genes.

>more practical
vs
>limited color scheme
>awful conveyance
>almost no use of shadow and shading

Choose one and only one

>gay
>born
>not a choice
lool

>he 'chose' not to be gay
t. gay lol