Post lower middle class neighborhoods from your city

post lower middle class neighborhoods from your city

>lower middle class
Only walls? They can't even afford armed guards, pffft.

in smaller towns they're usually something like this

This is what one looks like in belfast

very american

>no walls
>mfw we have fence of windows with metal bars

Wow that looks like the ghettos where I live, really made me think

that's probably not lower middle class just saying

that red house is not lower middle class!

First rule of a lower middle class neighbourhood: there is always someone building a new garage or something.

(deleted because of .png)

This is absolutely lower middle class.

that's so nice

this is lower-middle class

then we have pretty different standards for "lower middle class". I consider the bottom 10% being low class, the next 20% lower middle class and so on.. I don't believe that 90% of residents in Sweden live in nice and new family house areas

here we go

ugly shitholes like this street

rich people tend not to even know what the middle class actually lives like

Maybe it looks larger because of street view? I don't know. That red house is a standard house. Also, who but lower middle class people would keep an 30 year Volvo in their front yard? These are the kinds of people who could buy a newer second car, but they don't because they have one that works just fine.

Gonna post another picture from that street too.

I don't know that weird Malmö neighbourhood, so I can't speak for that. I live on the opposite end of the country.

Glad you like it.

yeah, and I know that Finnish and Swedish town are pretty similar to each other, both include also pretty much apartment house and rowhouse areas.

Look at the kind of cars people keep in this neighbourhood. People here are conscious of what their living expenses are. They can live quite comfortably, but not luxuriously. That's lower middle class. Actually, this neighbourhood approaches working class. There are people with tractor services and auto repair shops living here. Those kinds of people.

55% of people in Malmö are immigrants who mostly live in apartment houses etc, I can hardly believe that that area represents the real lower middle class of the city

ITT first worlders reaffirms their countries need to be invaded by refugee and economic migrants otherwise there is no justice.

Damn that looks arid as fuck.

I consider people who can afford own car and family house middle class. Being lower middle class means that your partner has to be unemployed or you both need to have low salary etc. If that's low middle class then your middle class should live in mansions, and that's not the case when viewing malmö on google maps, there are huge crappy neighborhoods. or then 50% of Malmöans are of the lowest class lmao

This is middle-high class here

You probably won't handle the low-middle class

>I consider people who can afford own car and family house middle class
In that case our middle class is going extinct as soon as the boomers die.

Well, it's Arizona..but also the wettest part of Arizona

We have a flooding advisory right now here and last night 1-2 inches of water fell in Phoenix, enough to close some of the highways

No not really. Middle class means being well-off, or, rich but not wealthy.

Upper middle class can afford inner-city apartments. Think well-off SF programmers.

Goddamn, no wonder there are so many Finnish in northern Michigan, it looks the same.

Rural =/= City

true, and the same happens in Sweden

i heard cars are really cheap in chile, is that true?

no it's not

tikkurila is a helsinki suburb

There is a wet part of Arizona?

you need them, they don't

Puente Alto

What are you trying to tell me?

Thats commieblock for sure, they look quite ok thanks to eu funds

pretty much like this but with less Skodas

>from your city
most lower middle class lives in the province here
if it's from my city I guess it would be row houses or commieblocks like pic related. Many people would consider those lower class though

Very nice s-bahn

Hell hole

Most of the state gets 30cm or less rain during the year. We get around 55cm here, and about 5x that in snow

my whole city is just middle class neighborhoods

Pretty much this, with the same amount of Škodas.

Or this, if not commieblocks.

>lower middle class is scum-housing

I'd hate to see what your working/lower class housing looks like.

>Jamaica
Sorry we dont have street view yet

comfy

see Also really poor people sometimes are relocated outside the city to pic related simcity style houses

What do you call those user? would love if there was a floor plan available somewhere online.

Something like this.

Residenciales
They come in all shapes and sizes, you can buy one with goverment credit, parents actually bought a medium size one, we dont live there but it is an investment

shit was meant for (you)

like this

I would love to get government credit on a house like this.

Who is really the first world country here?

thanks bro. A friend of mine and I have been thinking of investing in some low cost housing units. These look simplistic and awesome.

How very Judge Dredd -like.

something like this

I don't understand what Malmö has to do with anything, though. That's more than 1500 km away from here.

>true, and the same happens in Sweden

It isn't.

god damn England is comfy, it reminds me of Hot Fuzz

This neighbourhood is somewhat "lower" middle class but probably leaning toward just middle class because it's very near central Helsinki.

Pic related is typical for plummers, clerks, construction workers, etc. I guess that's lower middle class.

Me in the center.

t. jonte

THE SCANDINAVIANS CAN STOP POSTING NOW, thanks.

embarrassing tbη

that's a very countryside lower middle class area tbf. if you're in a large city it's quite different.

>tbη

tee-bee-eta?

*tbχ
σορρυ

ᚹᚺᚨᛏ᛫ᚨᚱᛖ᛫ᛃᛟᚢ᛫ᛋᚨᛃᛜ
ᛁ᛫ᛞᛟ᛫ᚾᛟᛏ᛫ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ

ᛏᛒᚺ ᚠᚨᛗ

Ok

If I lived there I would kill myself

I'm not a sim

Post a picture of your current neighbourhood, and I'll let you know what its "kys score" is.

typical house

I live in a rich white suburb, we have tons of trees to keep the niggers and trailer trash out (like a whole forest reserve bordering our community)

comfiest place I have lived by far

All the poor fags live in tiny sub-developments with little half acre lots.

>This is middle-high class here

No that's not middle high class. At all.

>we have tons of trees

This alone makes you not want to kys yourself.

Approved.

I like that green car

fuckin WOAH

>lulsundet
>lower middle class

try örnäset or hertsön

They generally live in some shitty houses

A two-minute walk from this spot.

>no paved roads
>not Satellite dish

Looks like hell

That's not lower middle class m8.