TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

>TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

What, did they actually fucking sell off all the units? They got people to BUY THIS PILE OF SHIT?

I'm fucking done. Lenovo is on some Apple shit now. Only product thats really worth my time is the P71, their older thinkpads, and thats about it.

Who else pissed about ThinkFag 25?

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-2017-2-8-GHz-555-Laptop-Review.230096.0.html
theoutline.com/post/2402/the-new-macbook-keyboard-is-ruining-my-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What, did they actually fucking sell off all the units?
yes, reddit bought them all :-)

one day when you are an adult you'll value intangibles that aren't on a spec sheet over money.
not that I'm saying these things are anything special since I couldn't care any less about memepads.

Apple makes good stuff bro.

thinkpads are like macbooks but for 'nerds'

Look at the constant thinkpad threads, is it any surprise at all they sold out of these ?

For $1,900 they are terrible value, way better deals out there

Wrong.

Fuck Lenovo

>wanting this fucking trash

Chinese enthusiasts made a custom modern board for the original T60 chassis, and a high-resolution IPS screen. Lenovo, with all their fucking resources, spent months developing... a T470 with a classic keyboard and a multicoloured logo.

F U C K

Y O U

Lelnovo only made like 1000 of the things, they will reintroduce it and it'll be more expensive next time.

I'm not really interested in a new botnet computer but I am going to unironically buy a couple just to scalp after they run out of the next run of a thousand.

sorry wrong pic

tell me of such magic

disgusting

Just look up Thinkpad T70 or Thinkpad X62. Both are mainboards developed by chinese enthusiasts. You can just use these mainboards in your current chassis. Pretty dope.

I just use my T60 which is fast enough for everything I do anyway. T70 has botnet management engine too.

do they really sell it off facebook?
Guess the botnet wants me to lag.

No, new ThinkPads are macbooks for """nerds""".

artificial shortage so they can increase the price

Yes, and through a sketchy google payment. I ordered from them, although it took from August of last year to Jan of this year for them to deliver.

The cpu and gpu are a joke for that price. What are they thinking?

ITT poorfags let their poverty rage blind them into making false equivalency after false equivalency. Perpetually missing the forest for the trees.

There are reasons to be upset at the t25, but it's not the price (unless eurofag).

They think this will shut up the old IBM ThinkPad enthusiasts. Even though they have no incentive to bring the aspects what made ThinkPad great back to new models. Even if they did bring good quality/specs for the price it would have just been this model. Lenovo doesn't care about that demographic anymore.

that's only somewhat longer than standard for chinktown

go to /csg/ and you'll see. There's a reason the last few iterations were Christmas-themed, because if you ordered at the beginning of Oct, you'd get your shit by Christmas.

>throttlebook

that was the 2015 model tho

>throttlebook 2015 edition

>pic says 2016
>posts 2015 model review

Refreshing to see a company sticking to its roots.

>manufacture 500 units
>sold out
>OMG IT'S SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES!!! /TPG/ BTFOOOO!!!!!!

the 2016 macbooks, despite being thinner, throttle less and have quieter fans than the 2012-2015 models

>throttle less
Good joke.

faggot

>macfag
>calling anyone else faggot

>muh superior lelnovo cooling

>prime95
Run that on a mac and I ensure that the vrms will burn off and you'll have a housefire.
Prime95 was never intended to be like a real world scenario.

>he thinks raw hardware specs are all that matter

are you blind?

I don't know what the source for that is, but if you read here
notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-2017-2-8-GHz-555-Laptop-Review.230096.0.html
you'll see that there are no notebooks with 15w processors that outperform the macbook pro 15 2017. and even if that were the case it wouldn't prove my original statement wrong which is that the 2016+ models perform better and throttle less than the 2012-2015 models. show me a 2015 macbook beating a 2016 macbook in a benchmark and I'll apologize for being wrong

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>show me a 2015 macbook beating a 2016 macbook in a benchmark and I'll apologize for being wrong

theoutline.com/post/2402/the-new-macbook-keyboard-is-ruining-my-life

ah yes, the old keyboard benchmark. damn... got em

you got brain washed, specks correlate with money if its a criplebook with an excessive price tag then you are getting scammed.

>judging a notebook literally by stress test results
You guys are fucking braindead. There isn't any notebook at all that wouldn't throttle in A FUCKING STRESS TEST BECAUSE THAT'S ITS PURPOSE. It's physically impossible to cool the internals in such a small form factor.

>owns throttlebook trash
>calling anyone else brain dead

What the fuck was lenovo thinking?

I don't own a laptop, faggot. I own a watercooled pc that can actually hold its own in a 100% load situation unlike your shitpads and throttlebooks.

>standby
its better than just suddenly turning off like most do

im sure that its possible to make proper cooling for a laptop but they would not be able to make them so thin if they did that.

The M4800 Dell Precision doesn't have this problem.

Ok. Enlighten me how the linked laptop is bad.
Please, I am all ears.

> inb4 TP fanboy
I use SNSV, kid.

Too bad it costs more than an MBP.
(I actually mean that, I wish I could buy one for my business but fuck spending 5000$+ on a laptop, even if it's good.)

Your just mad you couldn't get it in time

shitty chicklet keyboard, may as well buy a mac

why didn't they include a 3200x1800 res monitor? Fucking Razer uses those panels.

someone post the one about the fox and the bananas for OP