Why do Brazilians give their children coffee?

Why do Brazilians give their children coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_dependence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the same reason they give them guns, drugs and the dick

They are stupid poor subhumans

>starbucks
>coffee
wtf brazil

Whats the problem?

Why do Americans give their children Cola?

Everyone does

>coffee
There is only one type of coffee.

Ehm, why not?

Nah, that ad campaign failed and they discontinued it

It helps them grow big and strong

It's good for em'. Makes em grow up strong. Puts hair on the boy's chest, makes girls boobs bigger. Prevents homosexuality.

>starbucks

This shit is not coffee, pic related, the true coffee that a average kid drink here.

In the US there is the popular belief giving coffee to kids stunts their growth. Also why start their caffeine addiction so early?

>caffeine addiction
Is that a meme that I'm just not aware of?

It's not a meme at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine_dependence

>Mild physical dependence can result from excessive caffeine intake.

It goes on to say that addiction isn't exactly the right term, but that's the easiest way to describe it. If you are a regular coffee drinker all day long and then you try to quit cold turkey (suddenly) you will get headaches and body aches.

What kind of pussy you have to be to get addicted to bloody caffeine.

Billions of people drink caffeine to get through their day every day, user.

Saying caffeine isn't addicting is like saying nicotine isn't. Some people are more tolerant than others, of course.

caffeine is one of the most addictive agents available to the public. It's not a question of how you'd get addicted but why give so many people the option of becoming addicted.

I don't know why anyone would willingly drink that dirt water shit, coffee nasty as fuck

*tips*

Ruskie there gotta really good point...heroin (ok..maybe benzos) is only substance that is really addicive that i have encountered. (you can't even get hooked on meth or coke really)

I don't know anyone that has that, but there is withdrawal symptoms for not having coffee for some time if you are a heavy drinker

because it is good to wake up in the morninf also tastes good. If my country had such shitty coffee I would understand why people dont give it to their children

I drink at least 3 cups of coffee per day and I can assure you I am not addicted.