just salvaged this. am I ready to game? Postan speccy

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_data_rate
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/installation_guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe emulation of old shit.

Whats' the GPU? Update the driver.

it also has these little vents with LEDs but one has gone out. Is there an easy fix?

hey op there is no driver for the gpu, check out what gpu it has and update the driver .

like modern AAA games? Not with that cpu, don't know what the gpu is, but it's probably nothing good, not without being bottlenecked by the cpu.

Is there a way to get that giant Cortana bullshit off the taskbar?

Install windows lstb

>Postan
>an

Do I just need to look at it's serial number? I can't find any info on old cybertron builds

right click on the taskbar, click on "cortana" and from there you should be given options on what to do with her.

Use gpuz and show us the gpuz screen we will help you

Open up the case and check? Its not that hard.

Or if you can check the hw vendor id from device manager properties and such. Then use that to google and see if you find a match/hit

UPDATE: downloading drivers. its gpu is NVidia p672

>8GB DDR3
>800MHz
???
i didn't know this was actually possible? i assumed 1333 was the slowest.

ddr= double data rate

800*2 = 1600

>DDR
>Double Data Rate
It's 1600. Also, there's DDR3 1066

>being this retarded

yeah, you're going nowhere with that gpu

GF119 is literally the lowest end Fermi GPU you can buy.

that's GT520, right?
Absolute dogshit, it's more of a graphics adapter for multimonitor systems or non-APU ones

You're all ready to have a shitty gaming experience

What series is it? I need the drivers. Also is it just old as hell or does cybertron just build shitty machines?

>tfw no options to gag, tie up and fuck cortana

judging by the case and the name "cybertron" it's a shitty company selling shitty computers in EXTREME GAYMURR cases to parents who don't know any better who just want a gaming machine for Timmy

also, just throw that gpu away, honestly. A single GTX 670 is TEN TIMES as powerful as it is

The basic gist of it OP is if you want to play some low end eSports like Overwatch or something, throw in a $70 GT 1030 or $100 GTX 1050 and you are done.

Another potential upgrade is replacing the FX-4300 with a FX-6300. It still won't get too great of performance though, since the single threaded performance of Bulldozer sucks.

is this like some shitty ebay pc cant tell if your are memeing, i could probably spunk in zeros and ones quicker than this computer can process them

install gentoo

nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Input GeForce 500 series and Windows 10 64-bit.

For future reference, how did you know what series it was?

OP please click the "lookup" button towards the top

if it really was ddr3 800 mhz it would show up as 400 in speccy, i am not wrong.

GPUz lists the GPU as GF119
put that into google
that's as simple as it gets

drivers installed. so now speccy reads the gpu to be a 610 I guess?

it seems so, that is a terrible graphics card.

however you did get it for free, and the cpu while not that great is actually capable. nice find overall

NVIDIA rebranded the GF119 GPU as at least ten different cards all that way up into the GeForce 700 series. It is still effectivly the same card though with slight difference in clocks.
Take that advice OP if you want to gayme on it. Not considering the graphics card, it's not a horrible PC, it's just not ideal.

I already have my own pc with a 1070, I was just trying to mess around with this one. the case is so cheesy that I kind of like it

I play vr and AAA titles with a fx4300.
Slap a rx 480 in it and its a capable shit box.

Ignore consumerist retards and memers.

Put something like a 1050ti inside and game away.

no you idiot. that would be dual channel memory. which it isn't.. it really is running at 800mhz. stop posting false info faggot

OP here, just tried running overwatch on it. Quality set to low it stays around 45-50 fps. I really didn't expect it to be that bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_data_rate

Kill yourself retard

see

Apparently it's called the Cybertron Borg-Q and was released may 2016.
How does a build that's only 1 year old struggle to handle even overwatch? Wasn't the 610 ancient already?

It came out in 2014, but its not a gaming card, its an office card

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/installation_guide

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_data_rate
>DDR should not be confused with dual channel, in which each memory channel accesses two RAM modules simultaneously. The two technologies are independent of each other and many motherboards use both, by using DDR memory in a dual channel configuration.

buy a pre-owned 50$ GPU, anything with GTX in its name will do, the GTX 760 is pretty cheap and really capable

Stop posting. God damn brainlet

Unless you have a soldering iron on hand, probably not. I’d say it isn’t worth the effort anyways.

>Cybertron Borg-Q
I am now imagining John DeLancie as a borg fighting Decepticons so the Autobots can escape.

Add a 2nd network card and install pfsense, would make a nice router.

Soon to be abandoned for a new build. It served me well for those 9 years and its quite emotional to let go.
Original cpu: Core2Duo E8500
Original gpu: 9800GT (like any asus card of that era, died within 2 years)