Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I just arrived from Malmo. What a fucking shithole. I'm a foreigner living in Copenhagen and went there today to go to the dentist as the cucks subsidize it more there so I might take advantage of them.

The meme is true. The whole fucking city is majority muslim. There are sign in arabic. Most of the ads on the streets are of foreign looking people.

The thing that blew my fucking head was just the amount of black adopted kids or mixed race couples. Holy fucking shit the meme is so true. I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that across the bridge there is a nation of cucks.

We need to build a wall around Sweden, to contain it.

Other urls found in this thread:

lepeuple.be/comment-molenbeek-est-devenu-un-etat-islamique-dans-letat-drogue-banditisme-et-islamisme-radical/62803
youtube.com/watch?v=dGIDmgcoCsc
youtube.com/watch?v=qR0ycOdi1uM
youtube.com/watch?v=bCDR1yX9rfs
sydsvenskan.se/2016-07-18/skottlossning-pa-tre-olika-platser-i-malmo
sydsvenskan.se/2016-06-27/man-slog-sonder-kyrka
svd.se/38-arig-man-misshandlad-med-jarnror
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23209241.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article23211668.ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm a foreigner living in Copenhagen

Stopped reading right there. Go back to Slafrica.

Olive skin South European master race ;*

Good luck not getting kicked out.

nah I'm fine. Got a nice confy job where I can support myself and send the rest of the money home ;)

I love how all these non-whites think they're different from arabs in our eyes. Since he used "foreigner" I'm guessing his genetic makeup isn't too flattering.

Thank god we keep people like this contained in Malmö.

I did not enjoy Malmo very much either. Don't know what I was expecting but I couldn't wait to get back to copenhagen.

In your eyes?
All the eyes I'm looking at are blue eyed and staring at me while sucking this olive cock desu

In Malmö? Hahaha, enjoy your AIDS

I think what bothered me the most is hearing so much Swedish. Worst language for sure. Everyone sounds like they have a stick up their ass, and they're enjoying it.

Jesus christ Sweden

Wasn't Malmo a problematic place before Muslims? No wonder they sent them there.

In Copenhagen. I wouldn't fuck a swede if they payed me.

To add, someone said I should check out "the beach." Being from San Diego I was very disappointed.

The buildings were all ugly. Nobody was white. Terrible place.

and you complain about racemixing? You getting with a white girl is literally the same, fuck off

Different standard. If a Nordic was fucking a south european I wouldn't like it. But I will get it with as many viking cockhungry sluts as I can.

Feels good to live in Finland
>less than 1% of population are mudslimes

Nobody likes Malmö here either.

Malmo
"Nobody was white, Terrible place"

Enjoy your AIDS 2.0, derived from pigs instead of apes.

Where are you from, anyway? Malmö is our designated wall against unwanted foreigners.

OP is literally trolling. If you go to Malmö, you will hardly notice its reputation. And that thing about the dentist? That's bullshit too.

How could you let it happen tho?

Social experiment gone wrong.

Build a bridge to Denmark they said... It'll be good for the economy they said...

Because they let us. They're a beaten people and we can't very well put all these darkies in one of OUR cities, right?

What city is that?

You can't get AIDS from a Danish girl. Unlike you, they know how to keep their borders and legs crossed when a negro comes by.

I'm from the Italian Alps. No mudslimes in there.

I got 4 x rays and a cleaning for 1000 Swedish. It was 1700 Danish in copenhagen.

Ok dude. Nice trolling though.

Malmo

Why are you mad?

>Malmo

It's Molenbeek in Belgium, liar. A far worse off place than Malmö.

lepeuple.be/comment-molenbeek-est-devenu-un-etat-islamique-dans-letat-drogue-banditisme-et-islamisme-radical/62803

>all these durkas making you feel like you're in iraq somewhere...

Nothing can be as bad as Sweden.

Why are non-whites always so afraid to leave the city? Go to Burlöv, Svelinge or Vellinge. Don't worry, this isn't southern europe, nobody's going to mug you.

No way I'm going back to Sweden.
I'll go to based Poland to get my teeth cleaned by white people.

Please don't come back.

They definitively share the italian sense of hygiene.

Come home white viking man next your i am living this shithole name izrael and gona back to mother slavic russia and Serbia :) with my new greek orthdox wife :)

Malmö is the worst place in Sweden, and nobody in their right mind would set foot there.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGIDmgcoCsc
youtube.com/watch?v=qR0ycOdi1uM
youtube.com/watch?v=bCDR1yX9rfs

That's not Malmö, you just lost all your credibility

>Nothing can be as bad as Sweden.

And yet, you have to resort to lying.

Christ. Swedes really are on a full damage control mode.

>b-but it's just one city!
>we actually just contain them there
>there literally isn't any mudslimes elsewhere in Sweden!

Do you just close your eyes from what's going on in your country?

Who are you quoting?

Gothenburg is already 40% non-Swedish, it's the next Malmö

>slavs
>white
>people

sydsvenskan.se/2016-07-18/skottlossning-pa-tre-olika-platser-i-malmo

no reason to feel afraid they said

Things like that never happen in Finland, in Malmö brutal gang fights are normal

binland you have higher murder rate than we do

normal sights in Malmö these days

The wheels have been set in motion.

I would prefer to be killed in a honorable finish drunk fight than raped by a mudswede.

but riots, car arsons, public gunfights, hand grenades are EXTREMELY rare and would make headlines for days, in Sweden they happen many times a week

Go make gyros you debtridden shitter

The only thing that's moving is your bowels, which apparently end at your mouth.

>black adopted kids
Adopted? They make blacks breed them, you fucking fool.

He's actually Danish, I think.

yeah, they're mostly related to alcohol or drugs, drunken Pekka stabbed his drinking buddy Erkki, no danger caused for outsiders

I work at a nice firm making fat cahs here in Denmark while some brainwashed nordics suck my dick like they needed the semen to survive. Why would I leave?

You can stay in Sweden tho. Please stay there.

Yet Finland is considered safer place to live than Sweden by global ranking. Weird, huh?

I'm not surprised you left your homeland, it's a shithole.

Oh, so you're in the "creative" industries? I guess that explains the fiction you've posted in this thread.

Adopted black kids. Sorry.

Full on Italian here baby.

The way a proper man is supposed to die. Not a slow, ass fucking death the swedes are taking.
Is that why you sing when you talk? Every high word you say is just the big black cock reminding you of your black pleasing duties, Mudswede?

Holy damn Sweden

Not really. I could have stayed. I from the rich alps where there are no swedes. I could have worked a comfy job at the family bakery but I just wanted some nordic pussy and came to get it.

I'm in the fucking nordics bussiness.

>Adopted black kids. Sorry.
You didn't get the point.
Step 1: be a progressive female
Step 2: date a black guy
Step 3: get pregnant
Step 4: find a progressive male who is not a racist or misogynist
Step 5: raise black child

Finland is safer if you don't start hanging out with criminal white trash groups abusing alcohol/drugs, for example odds for getting raped by an unknown person are extremely higher in Sweden

You're a loser mate, just like the westerners who go to asia and brag about fucking chicks like it's an achievement.

lmao @ your life

Of course! I put too much trust on the Swedes! Of course the blacks use the swedes as breeding cows. Isnt there a bird who does the same?

At least I'm not a Mudswede.

ITT European Ego Fights

And actually you're right. I'm not fucking girls left and right. I've got a nice german girlfriend and we live a comfy life separated from Sweden.

on 27.6 a crazy Arab attacked a church in Malmö shouting allahu akbar

sydsvenskan.se/2016-06-27/man-slog-sonder-kyrka

Wow, there sure is a lot more murders in Finland :^^)

a month ago a man was attacked and beaten up in Malmö because he had an Israeli flag in his window

svd.se/38-arig-man-misshandlad-med-jarnror

>Wow, there sure is a lot more murders in Finland :^^)

Well, yes. The murder rate is almost double.

a black lives matter protest in Malmö

You do realise that shit just gets tabbed back to your country's healthcare insurance?

You literally support the immigrant economy in Sweden by buying services there instead of in Denmark.

Welcome to the EU bitch

you want us to post your rape statistics? btw I know what has been going on at your summer festivals this year lmao

Holy shit MudSwedes? Will you look at the facts?
Go ahead, reply to him with your progressive arguments on how is ok to get fucked in the ass every day by your government.

Italy is corrupt beyond belief, why are you preaching?

I like Malmö desu

With like 4 black people. In a city that's supposedly full of them.

I payed cash baby. I make enough to be able to support myself and my needs. I don't need to suck on the big black cock of goverment but sure I will take advantage of your dicksucking.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Sweden has more shots fired from police alone in half a year or some shit than Finland does in ten

Regular shootings between criminal immigrants probably up our statistics to thousandfold the other Nordics

>Will you look at the facts?

Well, you quoted the fact that Finland still has 2x Sweden's murder rate. So yeah, I don't know what you want to say with that.

proves how cucked you are

I know it is corrupt and it is a shame. I admit it.

Can you admit you suck black cock every day and secretly love it because you've been brainwashed to love the taste of islamic semen?

... so you travel to Malmö to get subpar service to save a few measly crowns. That's like becoming a doctor in Poland because you can't get into KI

>b-but it was my plan all along

Okay.

Everyone agrees that Malmö is the worst place in Sweden. OP still shouldn't lie his ass off though.

There aren't a lot of people there though.

I count a LOT more than just 4 people. You have a weird concept of what's black, Sven.

But that was my plan all along.

t. nigger

All the blacks are fucking your women while your cucked beta males go out and protests.

Good point.

I know you guys are the dumbest of northern countries, but c'mon :^^)

You can't get subsidized healthcare in the EU without having an insurance (or being a refugee), which is pretty much state regulated. If an EU citizen goes to a different country for healthcare, his/her state will pay for the medical costs.

Unless of course those 1000 Swedish kronor covered the whole cost.

I think you are projecting your sexual fetish

MudSwedes are so fucking stupid.

there has recently been 3 gang rapes in Kalmar region in Sweden

>in Västervik a 17-yo girl was draggen into woods and gangraped

>a 50-yo woman was raped by multiple men when he was picking mushrooms

>a 20-yo woman was raped by 2 men

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23209241.ab
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article23211668.ab

And are you? Are viking girls giving?

I always thought Scandinavians got along with each other. I guess they're like asians or hispanics in that everyone hates each other even though they look pretty much the same.

Dental is not covered.

You see? You cannot even admit it.
How can things get better if you cant even recognize you have an Islamic dick sucking problem?

So, you don't understand the concept of proportionality, or indeed why one speaks of rate and not absolute numbers in the first place?