What brand of cigarettes do you smoke, anons?

What brand of cigarettes do you smoke, anons?

I smoke Marlboro Red

Red Luckies

>smoking
Enjoy your lung cancer, faggot

k

The only smoke you guys deserve is zyklon b

Masterrace reporting

L&M reds

>he smokes

you just triggered a "smoking is healthy and getting stoned is a myth" argument

I used to smoke reds for a bit but then calmed down and switched to the good stuff.

only the best lucky strikes unfiltered

Whatever's cheapest atm
Usually marlboro nxt but I don't like the menthol and it's gotten more expensive lately
However, I don't care how cheap newports are, they're shit and I refuse to buy them

not even kidding lol.

3 euro for a pack of 20

packed full of chemicals, counterfeit as fuck slovakian cheap shit. Coughing up my lungs every day but smoke em anyway. cheap as fuck. Its like smoking your own hair.

>Canadian Classics
Whut

>people who started smoking well after its health hazards have been proven
I just.. have no words for your stupidity.

>do you smoke
I smoke cocks.

Do you want to live forever? Surely you drink Finn?

I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I did smoke Marlboro Reds because they are the patrician cigarette.

There are people who live to be 90+ and have smoked their whole lives. You just roll the dice in the genetics department.

Mi negro

That's tame.

Our packages have pictures of aborted fetuses, black lungs or deformed people in general.

Really hate that shit, refuse to buy fags with that on front

I actually dont. My body is my temple.

>people who started drinking alcohol, eating carbs, not exercising, eating red meat, eating sugar, eating more than 1500 calories a day, working a desk job, living in the city, taking antibiotics, having sex, gambling, browsing Sup Forums, driving a motorcycle, staying awake and not sleeping enough and travelling well after its health hazards have been proven
I just.. have no words for your stupidity.

P E T R O - S L A V A N K Y A

I smoke pipe. Cigarettes is shit.

I have a quality wood pipe but its too expensive

> inhaling the cancerous jew

>smoking American cigs

lel

>Not rolling your own

The person who lived for the longest on this planet smoked everyday from 21 to 117, and then went on to live 5 more years.
It's all a matter of luck and bad genes.

Not too expensive. I rarely smoke.

According to this thread Russians only smoke pipes and dicks...

Nice fallacy. None of those make smoking any healthier. Go smoke a fag and clear your head goy.

Someone will call you a fedora in 3...2...1...

>smoking
shiggy diggy doo, where are you, we've got some implying to do now

Your a fag I bet your alcoholic neighbour bullies you for being such a straight edge fag

>your a fag

The Funny brand. If you know what I mean :^)

>applying the standards enforced on one aspect of life consistently on all others is now a fallacy
Nah, fuck you. Hypocrites are hated universally for a reason and you sound like the queen bitch of hypocrites.

>Go out for a ciggie
>Light that shit up f a m
>doesnt taste right.png
>Take a look, smoked half the butt off the fag
>Flip it around and smoke it the right way

Almost ruined a perfectly good fag, wew lad

How does feel to still be hindered by the life choice of your retarded 15 year old self? Must feel really manly sucking that shit every other hour for a brief release. But you can quit anytime right?

Whatever the person I'm bumming them off smokes. I've never bought a pack of cigs in my life, though to be fair I only smoke when I'm shitfaced so that's only a few times a year.

Other than that, I've got a pipe and a box of , that I smoke maybe once a month.

>taking antibiotics

It sure beats dying of pneumonia

Can you say the same about cigarettes?

You are defending jewish tobacco industry and an addictive habit of casually inhaling toxic smoke. I dont think you have the moral high ground to namecall people here.

Anyone here actually start smoking after 20? I feel like 95% of smokers were faggot kids that wanted to fit in and be cool

I cannot understand cigarettes. How does it influence people, is the calming effect real?

I mean alcoholic beverages do the same thing and it is more "healthier" then cigarettes and it is kinda cool, it frees your feelings and etc, but cigarettes only just calm you?

Smoking is for homosexuals and women.

Well, my father gave me my first cig when I was 10 or so. It was awful enough to put me off of smoking until my 20s, never even wanted to try it anymore, until I moved out, started drinking in bars and one of my friends gave me a rolled cig that actually tasted good. I'm not a pack a day smoker tho, see

I began smoking when I was 19. I'm 30 now and usually smoke only when I drink, but sometimes I smoke an entire pack doing so. I really want to quit but it's kind of hard when your social life consists of drinking with your fellow alcoholic friends like two times a week.

who /snus/ here?

You sure know that :^>

Im ashamed to say I started smoking at 12 and drinking at 13 and still do it. Im practicing law in uni. Still lift and do cardio.

Faggy temple

NATO Erdogen's

smooth taste of rebellion

Thank you, I will.

Marlboro Golds, because I want to only get half a cancer.

I'd try snus for the meme factor but don't want to get addicted, what's it like senpai?

>not camel filters

Marb No. 27 and parliaments for skiing

Why not quit the cigs at least you dumb goober

Cigarettes bring us a bit closer to the oblivion, and that's the point, isn't it?

Juvenile insults just like the age group tobacco products are marketed towards.

your mother is a slut

I fuck her real nice vato

which parliament
camel night blue is goat

parliament* night blue, was just thinking about camels and i typed that instead of parliament

I smoked Marlboro menthols, but I stopped because I didn't work out for years to get sick prematurely.

Honestly, how the fuck do people smoke non-menthol cigarettes?! It's so unpleasant that I wonder how people power through long enough to get addicted

Marlboro gold or parliament night blue
I smoke red when I'm stressed out though

>Marlboro gold
isn't that light? never saw it being sold in turkey

Marlboro gold masterrace

More known as gold outside of turkey

REEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT TO MARLBORO LIGHTS?

oh ok, gold sounds better anyway, would sell more in turkey with a name like that

lights = gold
ultra lights = silver

I don't smoke cigarettes anymore. I buy cohiba mini cigars from time to time.

It's touch not light since using the word "light" on cigarettes banned

lol is that a real cig package over there?

if yes then rofl

>his country has dying homos on it
>not slathered in manufacturers' coupons but otherwise unmarred
>not living in Marlboro Country™, where the flavor is™

Y'all smoke cock

Literal cancer thread

Superior Philip Morris smoker reporting in

No smoke

are you gay ?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Are you Chagri?
He was smoking marbolo too and he was a krudistani.One of my best friend.

it alleviates my OCD and suppresses my latent schizophrenia. Then again, I could probably find another activity with the same effect.

I vape :^)

I'm not kurdish, there are probably a million turks who smoke marlboros