Where are people getting these accounts?

Across the internet, are a bunch of people selling "shared" accounts to various websites, such as Netflix and Spotify for as cheap as $1. I can only assume they are, *ahem*, hacked accounts. But after asking a few people, they assured me there was some secret "source" website where they can be gotten for free, that can't be found on google. These guys are only reselling them.

Does anyone know anything about this? What website are they talking about?

Why don't you ask on the forum from pic related?

It's MPGH, and they won't tell their source. But I know many of them are getting from the same source, and are just reselling.

You really think we post this on fucking Sup Forums for free when there's money to be made?

Yes they are most likely hacked. I also doubt you would be the only one buying the details to any particular account.

You on skype? I want to chat. I can offer you something in exchange for information, or at least clues where to go.

Fuck you. Not original poster.

Do you're own research.

And skype? HHAHAHAHHA

Nice try FBI.

So then drop some hints or something. Pretty hard to "do my own research" when such places don't even show up on google.

>Google is the only thing I know on the Internet.

If you cannot figure this out yourself it's actually better for everyone that you don't burn your hands on this shit.

>reddit spacing
>*ahem*
Holy fuck! Get out!

>le epic reddit spacing maymay X D

Did it EVER occur to you that an extra new line creates some clarity? Like I separated your post number and quote from this body of text? How do your emails look like? Do you call new lines in email "reddit spacing" [sic] as well? Was this extra spacing only discovered after reddit was founded?

I'm pretty sure there are more people using extra new lines than there are active reddit accounts. We should call it "people spacing" and you can find it on reddit, Sup Forums, e-mails and in all of human writing.

Well, searching "hacked netflix accounts" on google just leads to malware and crap sites. So unless you have a better idea, I don't know where to turn.

>continues to use reddit spacing
>spergs like a redditor
Welp. You know where the door is.

triggered.

>reddit

Ok, now that we're done with all the derailing, can anyone hook me up?

No.

Wouldn't be ethical.

But... you know of such places?

Shared accounts are a common enough thing, but anything that seems too good to be true is hacked.
>But some guy said
Yeah, some guy who wants you to buy his ticking time bomb.

Have you tried the interwebs? I heart a lot is going on there.

>reddit spacing
hello newfriend

So you gonna help or not?

ur a braindamaged retard who is phoneposting on reddit. go fucking die with your own mother at ur birth.