User,I heard you don't like Arab girls

user,I heard you don't like Arab girls.

t. 1/64 arab rapebaby

What ethnicity do you figure her enslaved ancestors were?

user,I heard you don't like Jewish girls.

I don't like girls.

I love Christian Arab girls

No problems there either, if they're too orthodox they won't date you anyway

High quality slaves

faggot

It depends of the girl.
White blond with green eyes Arab girls are ok for me.

Look how fucking cute this syrian girl is

lol ur clit is cut, lol

you privileged bitch

>when people don't know the difference between Arab, Arabian and Arabic

enlighten me

>when I dont know the difference between me, myself and I

I have not heard those terms, inform me.

Arab=The guy who kills Belgians
Arabian=The guy who kills Belgians
Arabic=The guy who kills Belgians

What's the diff?

Arabic-language
Arab-nationality/genetic origin
Arabian- possessive adjective

only Egyptians cut clits

Actually I love them. Hate dumb blonde whore though.

Fucking idiots I meant that OP posting some blonde haired blue eyed girl and asking "hurr I heard you don't like Arab girls", implies that that girl is Arab, which she is NOT. She may be Lebanese, Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish, even fucking Saudi Arabian, but she is not Arab. She may be Arabian (i.e. comes from the Arabian peninsula) but she is not an Arab. There are many ethnicities besides Arabs living in the Middle East.

Post some Arab non blonde qts then.

>OMG why won't you convert to islam user?It's like literally the religion of peace

>shes white with light eyes so she cant be arab

retard

Yes absolutely. This child may live in China, so he is "Chinese nationality", but not "Chinese ethnicity" (he is in fact Uyghur) — example is kinda meh because there is no language distinction between the ethnicity and the nationality/geographic region, such as there is between Arab and Arabian. But still, the same concept applies.

Arab doesn't have to be a genetic origin
It's a linguistic group
You could literally have 0% Arab peninsula blood and still be Arab if your ethnicity has Arabic as its native language
Arabian is someone from the Arabian peninsula

I'm not a stalker who makes photos to qts. Not brave enough, sadly.

As far as I know Arabs are also one of many semitic cultures just like Juice but western media tends to present anything connected to "semitism" as only for Juice culture.

No it doesn't because the middle east has more cultural interaction with Europe historically and so it's perfectly possible for there to be Arabs that are blonde and blue eyed

Oh come on that's like saying Africans can have blonde hair and blue eyes because some mixed race people in the US have that.

>dark as fuck 100% arab heritage guys fucks white girl
>they have white light eyed baby
>its not arab

R E T A R D

How can white girls even compete ?

>"Arab"

The majority of semites with light hair or eyes have slave ancestors. Vikings had been trading slaves with the middle east since the dark ages.