Is Android supposed to be a joke...

Is Android supposed to be a joke? I wanted to switch to my backup Nexus 5 Android phone after my Iphone cable is broken again but now I get all these botnet memes.

+ The phone is constantly listening to my voice without any physical interaction with it. It just listens by default.
Siri is better, it only listens when I activate it.

+ Lol I have to give the SMS app permissions to view and send SMS, even make phone calls? Sounds fishy as hell what the?!!? It still doesnt appear to sync my SMS messages from the SIM card, totally broken piece of shit.

+ Weird little vibration on every screen press

+ How the hell do I search for anything here on the phone? The google search on top is an internet search. I need to find a settings dialog, an app blabla. I still cant find where to put in internet connection settings. Instead the settings menu has a bunch of bullcrap options like "google assistant", "offline search", "your feed", "widget" on the very top. The hell lol, who gives a flying rat's ass about any of that crap?! I need to find battery settings, wireless settings, carrier settings

+ The default apps are the absolute worst, who cares about some weird "Play Books", "Play", "Play Store", "Create". What the HELL is that shit, where are the normal apps like i dont know. When I click on the "" it opens some weirdo hangout google service, I JUST WANT TO VIEW MY SMS WTH. I guess 'Play Store' = 'App Store'? What is this, a gaming device for kids? Android is a joke

+ There is nothing to explore on this phone, I swipe right and it just shows the white blank animation and to the left there is the google search. Wth, this is how Android uses a major screenspace? For the google homepage?!!? I already have the browser on my quickdial on the bottom, what the hELL do I need it for again on the left?
This is the worst space wasting design I've ever seen.

+ What if no Google account? I dont want Google to know everything about me and my life and my voice and my data

Chrome just crashed after 10 seconds of use.
lol.

thats why you don't use gapps

I'm supposed to use some 3rd party app now to make phone calls and send SMS?
dude...

use the builtin ones....

2/10 made me reply

You sound like a huge technology illiterate faggot, you should go get another iPhone ASAP before you die from cum starvation.

Not a part of gapps.

Cool so I get tracked and recorded by google.

> (OP)
>You sound like a huge technology illiterate faggot, you should go get another iPhone ASAP before you die from cum starvation.
Seconded

Get omnidroid from the official repo. Get microg and f-droid. Uninstall all bloatware and bullshit. Install all you need from f-droid or apkmirror.

There you go, a perfectly fine Android.

This is an iPhone shill thread and you're all part of the marketing research

wow Android fanboys are real. I never made a smartphone related thread before but I guess it is expected to get so many teenagers responding

There's a difference between a Android fanboy and someone who's telling you to go choke on a dick for being stupid.

And what is that difference?

not sure if bait or are iphone users actually that stupid

Hadn't seen bait like this in a while.
Pic related OP, it's what someone with at least half a brain does with their android, I swipe up to see my apps in alphabetical order and down for notifications and most settings.

The difference is that you're a dumb woman or faggot

ok cool story, you autistically built your own custom android blabla. How is this related to anything I said?

I guess it's true that iPhone users are too dumb to setup Android phones properly.

>wanting something that works fine out of the box
>not wanting to rice your phone so heavily that all of its functions can be performed by twitching your penis, it looks like a commodore 64, and your the only person that can use it.
Holy shit pleb alert.

"android is shit" != "users are just dumb"

More like:
"users are just dumb" => "android is shit"

>"here is the default android settings, if you don't like it then just make it your own! We give you the freedom to do it"
>b-but I want my personal device to work perfectly like I want it out of the box

>b-but I want my personal device to work perfectly like I want it out of the box

only an android fanboy could possibly construe this as a bad thing

>Probably an ameritard
Apple will live without your shill you know?

Saged.

Just install PajeetROM UltraBlack edition with some third party backdoored programs instead of google's backdoor

You unironically think Apple doesn't alredy do that and you unironically think that Apple and Google doesn't work together on data steal

I dont care about what Apple might be doing when I know for a fact that Google is doing it openly

Then buy an old Nokia or git gud and stop with m-muh data since the market share is either android or apple