I just got an Apple watch for my birthday. Is there actually any use for this thing...

I just got an Apple watch for my birthday. Is there actually any use for this thing? I'm going to have to wear this for the next few months at least so I don't hurt my parent's feelings

>Is there actually any use for this thing?

You can probably check the time on it.

> Is there actually any use for this thing?
Some people like it, some don't. If you're a shut in, there's not much use for it. From what I know, it's good for sports although not as good as Garmins or any specialized hardware.

I find the apple watch to be pretty great actually.
I'm a pilot so I can instantly get airport MET reports on my watchface, I can have up to 3 time zones at a time being displayed and a bunch of other apps that make flying easier.

Its also cool to get notifications on your watch and not have to pull a phone out of pocket every time it vibrates.

To be honest, I have a Rolex and havent worn it for months because the functionality of the apple watch makes it seem prehistoric.

OINK OINK

>I'm a pilot
>time zones
freemason ball earth shill

I posted to give OP my opinion, so my mission is completed. Immature fucks go to Sup Forums

> ball earth shill
U wot m8

Nobody gives a shit about your gay ass post, stupid faggot.

Mate, lose some weight. I know this is Sup Forums, but look after yourself.

Google authenticator? Or. If you got the LTE version, you can use this instead if a phone. Because it's got a tiny screen, you're less likely to waste a lot of time on games.

Lose weight fattie. You look disgusting.

>that bear paw
typical Sup Forumsentooman

which model fo you have user?
If it's the new model 3 than it's pretty cool.
You can use it for listening streamable/downloaded music check messages, some health shit and don't need to take your phone for walks etc. because you can answer a call on it.

wtf is wrong with your parents? ... fatty

I agree, that's pretty bad.

OP should look into ketogenic life style.

If you actually get yourself to do this for a month at least, buy me a humble third worlder an apple watch if you get good results.

I can get you started with public resources if you're interested.

Here's a hash for verification to prove my identity before you get me the watch (I MEAN IT)
ee232c55625f4f107dd4ab411710af6b07c2e4bfa74adc20c4045f15ab842055

>keto
>muh lo carb
>Not fueling yourself with carbs and making use of the great insulin system.

Holy fucking shit you're fat

This fucking bait again

It's been how long now? Posts with this hand that doesn't even include the hoof edit should be trashed.

>not fueling yourself with carb

Congratulations, you've memed yourself.

This whole "fat is bad, carb is our ultimate fuel" is a brainwashing poorly-researched devilishly-funded by Ancel Keys (who's not even a doctor)

You have around 300g of sugar reserves in your body.
Limited protein reserves (essential, your muscles)
And unlimited fat storages.

Agriculture was a mistake "for the most part"

>something that actually works
>ITS A FUCKING MEME KIDDO
Sup Forums in a nutshell

You think that Apple watch is gonna motivate you to work out? LUL

>Implying that shitposting is the same as shit-posting
>Implying no one can have fun

Smartwatch can be made to look cyberpunk.

Yo mama so fat, her wrist strap is more expensive than her smart watch

repost image uguu

best wallpaper

>Immature fucks go to Sup Forums

I think you are on the wrong website.

>pic
bait

Go shit up /x/ instead.

congratulations on your wrist notification device.

now you can be a slave to inane notifications that never truly need instant attention in new and exciting ways

It’s good for sleep tracking and health/fitness tracking. If you do those you should find a use for it. If not, it’s pretty useless

So I went to Korea, and have been in Europe in the past. One time I went over the pacific, and the other the alantic. Are you saying that europe does not connect with asia?

the only person more retarded than a flat earther is someone who thinks they can use logic and reason to convince a flat earther

>watching MET reports on a tiny screen

How many holes are left on the wristband? At the rate you're going, you won't be able to wear it much longer anyway.

Jesus OP you can see the watchband cut into your wrist. I'd worry about you losing a limb from your circulation being cut off but I'm sure the diabetes will do that for you.

Sell it to pay for Weight Watchers plan.

That's one diabetic looking paw.

>Thar she blows

>error 404
>wrist not found

>
Hey, Fatass Lose Some Goddamn Weight!

why are you wearing it on your foot?

That lard-ass sure ate a lot of intels.

Is that a flipper?

This had the potential to be a good thread.

But now it's dead.

Spiderman bread?

It can track activity and probably help you count calories fatty fat fat

pajeets at my school download entire texbooks/solution manuals and put them on their watches. they set edit the settings so the screen turns off if it's facing away from the user

is Sup Forums really this new

Can you guys please stop these fatshaming? It's not funny, you know.

>>>/reddit/

i find using mine to tell the time, cheat on tests and reply to texts without pulling out my phone

Cmon OP, we just really like making fat jokes.
Don't get so mad.

kys fatty

Why are you wearing yo smartwatch on yo pigs foot?