The treaty of Sevres should have been enforced

damn. they got their ass kicked so badly. it was so cash :DD

Secular and religious authoritarianism.

It was never enforced :DD

Atatürk died ;_;

*Atajew

T*rks

That guy's right

did anyone actually expect literal cockroaches to have a successful society?

Islam

This country can't exist in the future. The Turkic meme died, the Allah meme dies and the kurdish birthrates are exploding. It will slowly die like America. Turkey is similiar to America.

Incest for over 500 years destroyed their IQ. Its like 3 points above Latin American countries.

Average IQ is somewhere between 85-90. Adults are at the same level of European teens. This is the worst about this shithole. Everyone is a retard.

Islam

>"Turkey is similar to America"
- Germany, 2016

I am a Greek you dirty french bastard.

Half of kurdish babies die anyways

nothing. gulenists terrorists lost and good guys won. hopefully erdo will send syrians to europe since they started bitching again. european subhumans and syrian subhumans are related to each other anyways.

You do understand what "not enforced" means right ?

Yes typical turk underestimates those subhumans. kurdshit dies and next comes after 9 months.

Nothing. You are just mad that we are not irrelevant as you want us to be.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

i dont use smileys
i made one of them butthurt

Oh, man. I'm sorry.
>"Turkey is similar to America"
- Greece, 2016

people confuse turkish with islam
that went wrong

Nothing