>click "remove"

fuckin Microtards

Stupid goyim stop trying to remove features
You should do what WE tell you to do

��i�����i��i��i��i��i��

Hahahahahaha
>mfw only use Windows at work
>mfw Windows 10 sucks compared to Windows 7
Seriously though, go back to 7. 10 is shit, search doesn't work right, start menu is shit. I do applaud the updates to the multi-monitor setup though.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk
I want to delete this fuckin app.
I don't have people to use this fuckin app.

(((people)))

Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar -> Scroll down -> Turn off Contacts/People

I still can't believe how badly they fucked up search.

Hopefully your workplace was smart enough to at least use LTSB rather than the cancer that Enterprise has turned into.

>Why is this so comfy?

Pretty sure it's enterprise. I'm one of the few people on it, the rest are on 7 for now; I volunteer as their beta tester of sorts. I get the fall and spring updates, etc. The last creator update had the 3D paint added. I opened it once but that was it.

>Windows cucks updated again
>Of course there is new bloat

>search doesn't work right

Works fine on my machine.

Yep, then your IT department decided to drink the MS koolaid.

Hope they enjoy removing the xbox app every few months.

I had IT install Microsoft Project. I tried searching for it and nothing came up. I had to go through the list of installed programs in the start menu to open it. After that, I could search for it. Never had this problem in 7 as it indexed instantly.

To be fair, it's a small company with less than 150 people. I had to purchase my license of Project with my expenditure card because the IT department has been trying to push people into GanttProject which is missing some features.

what's wrong with a couple of apps when you are botnetted way up yo ass anyway? A couple GB bloat will not make any difference, who cares MS sheep don't

Even if I turn it off, it will appear in Task Manager when OS startup.

Uninstall Contacts app via powershell.

>what are group policies
this is how I know you're literally yet another third world kid on Sup Forums shitposting about shit he just doesn't understand

Toggling this switch to off is what breaks start menu searching in Windows 10. Turn it back on and everything will be properly indexed again. A component of Cortana handles it and can't run if that universal toggle is set to off. The main allow/disallow Cortana setting is simply for the personal assistant aspect, so affects none of this.

>what are group policies
Your only option via that path is to completely disable any store apps. At which point you might as well just run LTSB which doesn't have the store in the first place.

And the apps are still there, users just can't run them. Why install that bloat?

>right click taskbar
>hide people icon
>hide cortana icon

yw

It'll just come back the next time you update. To remove it, you must remove windows.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuaaaaaaaaaaak

>And the apps are still there, users just can't run them. Why install that bloat?

Because there have been plenty of nice under the hood updates since the last LTSB build, including notable improvements to DWM and WDDM. That includes bug fixes, such as the DirectX 9 VRAM limitation that had been in place since Windows 8.

And if you don't care about video games, why are you even using Windows to begin with? There's quite literally no other reason to use it. The real question is "why the fuck would anybody use LTSB" when it's objectively inferior in the one task that gives Windows any value.

Stop fooling yourself into thinking that you're better than any other Windows user because you use an outdated build that slightly reduces the amount of hard drive space the OS requires, and provides quite literally no other benefits, and install GNU/Linux.

>mfw there is no limit to windoze cuckery

So the only major improvement you can name is a fix for something that worked fine in Win7 and took MS over half a decade to fix?
Gee, and you wonder why people are sticking to Win7

It's literally on the system settings page

>use on OS that basically forces a reinstall of itself every 6 months that always messes something up in terms of non-Win store applications
>use an OS that doesn't
gee, hard choice

I found guns pretty helpful for removing people.

hey nice guy. Tell me pls.

Uninstall Windows

Get gun
Point at people
Press the "go away" button

>tfw you switched to linux in June and haven't looked back.

1. Open powershell with admin privilege
2. type or copy and paste
Get-AppxPackage | Select Name, PackageFullName
3. now remove unwanted packages by doing similar to this
Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | Remove-AppxPackage
// or you can do wildcard to remove everything related with people
Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage

thank me later

Don’t despise People.
That's not work well.

Just click on the taskbar and uncheck "Show People Button."

>Uses windows
>Complains about not being in control
kek

?

>Help! How to remove *People*?
Whew, i'm offended

Prefer the russian version desu

>Help! How to remove *People*?
Have you tried gas chambers? Firing squads? Planned famine?