Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469357364181.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oHI3N-EPS2I
bbc.com/news/world-australia-36189409
youtube.com/watch?v=z7YoUyah2fQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_Australia#Insects_and_other_invertebrates
australiangeographic.com.au/news/2016/05/controversial-brumby-cull-proposed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>can't genocide Emus
>can't genocide Cats
>want to genocide our sea brothers

Fucking aussies

Didn't they also try to get rid of those toads

Carp are actually a menace though.

Between destroying local ecosystems and funding foreign militias the Wild Carp has sat safe for far too long.

Why would you declare war on a fucking fish? They're part of the eco system
Why do they keep trying to fuck up the natural order?

If Australia wasn't such shits at exterminating animals i would be worried

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469357364181.webm

Carp are not native to Australia idiot, they are also the most worthless fish on the planet

its an invasive species dumbass

and anglos in general do not know prepare carp so they think it tastes like mud and is filled with parasites,thats why russians and poles keep them in the bathtubs for couple of days,it completely removes the muddy aftertaste

>poles keep them in the bathtubs
it's a meme you dip

>IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, ,,,, IT RELLY MAKES U THINK , TI REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>IT REA>
LLY MAKES YOU THINK, ,,,, IT RELLY MES U THINK , TI REALLY MA>KES YOU THINK
IT REAIT RE-ALLY MAKES!! YOU THINK, ,,,, IT RELLY MAKE.,S U THINK!!!! , TI REALLY MAKES Y,OU THINK..LLY MAKES YOU THINK, ,,,, IT RELLY MAKES U THINK!!!!!.. , TI REALLY MAKES YOU TH.INK!!
I̝̦̭͕͍̯T̠̻̥͖̘͞ Ŗ̩̗̮̼E̱̞̝̤̬͚̟A̫̼̳͙͈̯͘L͎̗̜͙̤̰͕L̸Y͉̪̪̗̦̙͜ͅ ̪͍͚ͅMA̹̘͞K̘͈̹͓E̱̞̖͢S͇͕͚̠̯̪ ̥Y̹͡O̫̦͠Ṳ̱̫ ̜͚͉̩͙̜̞͢T̰ͅH̹̩͈̩̱̦̫͞I̖N̩̣̹͇̮̮͉K̺̟̪͈
T͕̮͓̠̼̦͡H̶̶̟̤̳͔̳͙̪I̞̬͍͠N͈̳͔̼̲͕̜K̛̞̥̺͇̮̞,͚̩͍̲̗͙̻̪̀ ̞͙͕̘͝,̼̞,̭͙͍̣͕̭͡͝,͏̻̥͓͈̯̫̦,̷͚̳̠̤̲̠͜ ̢̛̛̖͕̺̘͚͇̟̠ͅI̟̼͞T͕͘͞ ̼͚̖Ŗ̴̸̜̠̜̝E̼̕Ḻ̱̝̬̠̭͝L͉̜̙̙̣͚ͅY̝̯͚͓̳̣̠̼̕ͅ ̸̰̦̲̕͠M̴̼̼̮͟͝ͅA̢̗͎̞͙̜ͅͅK̸҉̭̫͚̟̺̗E͍̞̠͍̗̮̺̕S̤̖̦͙͚͇ ̠̯̕͡ͅA̛̞͓̝͉̼̬̪͌̿͒̿͊̃̓́̾͘͢Ą̵̣̳̗̞͖͙̳ͬ͐͛̓͌ͫ̈ͣͧ́̕͝Ȃ̷̡̬̣͕̥̥͎͕̖͕͆̾̂̉̊͠ͅÃ̝͖̗͈͓̪̓̎͂̃̓̀͗̚͘͞K̵̰̥̱̯͓̬͚̱̝͓ͤ͑̍͆ͣ͑͗͌̊͛̚̚̚̚͞E̴͉̲̫͓͍̳̭͍̦ͪ͒ͦ̅ͩ͂ͣ̑̈́ͩ̊͘S̨͇̜̙͈̭̲̗̞̦̬̞̱̪̖̭̺͕͕͒̏͛̿͒͛͗͌̓ͫ̈ͭ͊͒̀͘͢ ͑̆̂̇̔̊ͯ̿̓̎ͬ̆̌͛̃̓͏̹͔̹̩͎̙̱̮̥̣̥̤̯͢U̶͕̞͖͓̱̺͇̩̖͈̥͍͉͇̝̥̭̒͆̌ͦ̿͋̓͢ͅ ̸̸̛̜̝̗͕͇̠̪̗̹̼̻͙̬͍̝̲̹̙̊͛ͦ̾͛͗͒̀̽̇̆͒́͋͛͛͛̒T̨̞̫͎̮̳̓̃͊̎ͮͬ̂̒͋ͪ̍ͯ͛̂̃̆̕H̡̆̍̀̇̋̈́̿̄͌̿ͣ͗̑͋͂̾҉̵͔̤͕̪̠̥͓̤̫̫̬̯̜̯̬͙Ï̴̶̬̹͍̜̜̜̳̲̀̂͌ͭ̊ͦ͆̑̏̎̒̎̋ͧ͒̄̇̑K̴̨̜̺̙͚̰̖͙̣̯ͭ̑ͪ͛͒̏̽͌͑͊͠ͅ!̛̓ͤͨ̔́ͪͣͬ͒ͯ̓͡͡͏̛̮̯͕̹̝̯͎͉͔͈̙̮̘͇ͅ!̷̢̢̼͖͔͕́́̒̓̃̏ͣ̉͗́͋ͤ̂̆͟͟!̨̡̣̜̩̠͌ͦ̑ͣ͂̑̍̋̎̃͞!̙͈̩̜̦̥̹̳̘̥̜͉̱ͤ́͂͒̏͌ͮ̋͆̀̊̈́͘ͅ

really makes you think

With limited time until they are hunted death those carps should really seize the day and live their life to the fullest

CARPe diem as they say

and they say germans don't have a sense of humour

give poles em all. theyd carefully breed it in their baths

zitto animale

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

coexist in my mouth

carps just enrich their nature, it's barbaric to kill those beautiful beings who just came to seek refuge in Australia

If the Aussies have brains bigger than the acorn thing in an emus head, they're know to fish them all out and sell them to Chinese restaurants

But they probably dont

Now you've got to import more Fischtlingen

You're right since you guys actually keep them in the toilet.

NO AUSTRALIA YOU FOOLS

News update: Australian carps have developed a poisonous self-defense mechanism in 2040.

how does one prepare carp?

I've never had any

Hey at least they're smart enough to not drown on their way here

carp are really cunts though
overpopulate like mad and then displace many other species in the area

BREAKING NEWS

The Emu Assembly's spokeperson has express the Assembly's "deepest concern" and said this "unlawful aggression [will] not be left unanswered."

Politics are talking about possible economic sanctions while rumors say military experts are already thinking about a no-fly zone over the Carp/Australian border.

The Emu Assembly and Australia maintain cold and distant diplomatic relations since the end of the Great Emu War. While the Emu Assembly rapidly recovered from the conflict, Australia's pride still has a lot of trouble getting back to its pre-war level.

They are tasty

Do Westerners really don't eat carp? It is probably the most common eatable fish here, pretty much any housewife know how to cook carp and it's also one of the most common fishes caught by fishermen.

Hopefully this goes better for them than the Emu War.

Australian tank.

The final solution to the carp problem

>Do
>don't
They do not. They also eat raw meat. Weird? just local specific.

I miss them.

PLEASE RESPOND

When Strayans will learn?
You can't fight animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHI3N-EPS2I

carp in jello

Australian dwarves rejoice

Gut it
Salt, Lemon and white wine
Fry it whole

Why don't they just eat carps?

Carps will sell aussies to the chinks.

Tasmania has launched a succesful attack on a carp civilian settlement. A new form of biological weapons were used that sterilise the population. The attack consumed a great deal of resources causing the military high command to fear concerns of a war of attrition if current supply usage continues.

this.

Eating the hearts of your enemies pleases the gods and brings victory.

Aren't they putting some HIV virus in the water to kill them?

Never mind, it's herpes

Underrated post.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7YoUyah2fQ

They don't

I want to hold a pole and gave him tasty food

>Be Australian
>Go outside
>Trip because the last step didn't finish rendering
>Fall face down into nest of spoidahs
>Get trampled by Emus while down
>Sun it too hot
>Get sunburnt
>Decide to swim in the river to fight off the heat
>Get herpes

Great cunt.

If it is, you are an idiot. Finbro was right about rinsing your fish for a few days before eating. I have an old swimming pool that I use for it, but I rinse all carp I catch for 3 days before eating them.

I eat carp on occasion, but why the fuck would you want to? Do you guys not have bluegill over there?

>Failed to genocide emu's
>Failed to genocide cats
>Will fail to genocide fish

Cunts can't do anything right

Shiiiet

whats next when they can't even beat carp

beetles?

Australians are planning to have a fish rekt with herpes.

Australia has a population of 24 million so that's like 12 million Australian girls vs whatever the number of carps. I think aussies have the upper hand.

One military disaster after another. when will the wasting of Australian lives stop?

we also have feral beetles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_Australia#Insects_and_other_invertebrates

Is there some Sup Forums fag in the Aussie government who's been declaring war on cats and carps recently?

Does Australia's military have the resources to contain this threat? I hope for the best, but in all likelihood they will have to cede more land by the end.

These are invasive animals that destroy our native ecosystems, Australia has a long history of pest control operations gone horribly wrong. Perhaps our biggest Pyrrhic defeat was when we killed 500 million rabbits with the myxoma virus in the 1950s, then the cunts mutated and became immune within about a decade and now there are even more than before it.

Invasive fish eat the cute original inhabitants and drive them to extinction.

I stand with Australia and fish cleansing policies.

At least we have a final solution!
Poland was just a final solution...

>The federal government wants to release cyprinid herpesvirus (carp herpesvirus) - which first appeared in Israel

Great australia. Using a Jew virus

Invasive species are a big problem in Aus

they should eat them more

Carp are an ivasive species everywhere except the Yellow River. Those fuckers are basically bioterrorists here in the States, glad to see someone is taking initiative against those slimy little bastards.

Similar to preparing catfish

carp is more bone than meat, bleh good riddance

Cane toads will outlast cockroaches

Already doing horses now
australiangeographic.com.au/news/2016/05/controversial-brumby-cull-proposed
Going to neck 6000 of them

Don't they have problems with rabbits as well?

Does this mean we'll get cold sores if we eat carp that we catch?