Just finished watching this after I ran out of things to watch...

Just finished watching this after I ran out of things to watch. Great show and the first time I've seen what South America is like. I didn't know countries like Colombia had roads and actual people capable of thought, but even the communes had life.

Escobar really inspires me too.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/2314_The_Bilingual_Whore.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FG852G-pDS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for (You)s.

Escobar would probably rape your white gf and cut off your balls and force ye eat them raw
Then eyeball fuck you in your skull
Stupid gringo

> I've seen what South America is like

on the other hand i've yet to meet an ameriturd capable of rational thought

Spanish speech and english subs?

Did you americans hear about voice-over. Just interesting.

Ay caramba, you know. Bart seempson.

Escobar wouldn't even kill a DEA agent. He was racist towards brown people only (including (You)).

Well before then, all I saw from South America were tourist attractions and slums taken from the sky because nobody would go down there on foot.

kek go ahead put trump to pretend you dont care about your stupidity. youre still a retard

Why are there 2 South Americans already hating on me? I genuinely came here to appreciate your countries and have a sincere conversation but you attacked me just because of my flag. Who's the real retard?

Post a pic of your street please. I wanna see how the average Mexican lives.

>implying Google street view cars would even drive around outside major cities in their shithole cunts.

That nigger can take a photo from his Obama phone then.

suck my dick

>I didn't know countries like Colombia had roads and actual people capable of thought
what did he mean by this?

Oh look! The pink guy!!

He means he was genuinely surprised to find out that everything south of the border doesn't live in the Dark Ages.

>I didn't know countries like Colombia had roads and actual people capable of thought

amuriga

wow, really makes you think

No the reason you haven't met an american is because there aren't any nice resorts in your cunt

kek USA absolutely BTFO SA ITT, step it up boys, Italy and Iberia would be ashamed of you guys

>USA absolutely BTFO SA ITT
au contraire mon amie, he only showed us how ignorant he and most of yanks are, because I'm pretty sure 90% of them think like that

When it comes to Latin America, Europeans are just as ignorant so they'll just agree with him, including the Swede you're replying to.
See and

>When it comes to Latin America, Europeans are just as ignorant
hi? not spain lad.

I guess so, sometimes it's hard to know if they're memeing or just stupid

Dunno if it's shitposting, but they do this in real life too.
I used to work in a hotel and an American girl (17 yo or more) asked if it's truth that Brazilians spend all their day in the beach and only work during the night.

>Brazilians spend all their day in the beach and only work during the night.
damn, and she didn't wonder at what time did you sleep?, that's not only ignorance, that's a total lack of common sense

Hey don't be sad, at least her ignorance was based around the positive part of the stereotype.

You're right, Portugal and Spain are the exceptions.

>first time I've seen what South America is like
kek
americans

yanks in this thread kek that show has some fake shit too.

here you go lad

I'm shocked Escobar never bought gold and silver or acquired a bank.
Why bury money? Not even the drug dealers here do this.

What a pleasant surprise.

If Escobar was born 400 years ago he would be a king.
BTW, there is a scene in that episode where is expelled from the congress that is amazing. That monologue about magical realism and the clouds.

>having a bank account being a drug dealer
wew lad favelados are dumb

>banks don't want billions from criminals that are ready to pay a "small fee" for the service and discretion
Try harder, HSBC manager who works for the cartels.

It completely shocked me that a country like Colombia even has a congress or supreme court. I was expecting their entire government to be white though, most of them appeared to look more Spanish than Amerindian though, which makes sense.

>this threada

efukt.com/2314_The_Bilingual_Whore.html

is pablo escobar white?

American scientists explain

No.

He definitely had more Spanish (White Spaniard) ancestry than Native American though. Couldn't pass for a Spaniard in Spain either. The only way he'd be called White is if he killed a black thug in 2012.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=FG852G-pDS4

ironically my surname is escobar .i hate my life lads

>Escobar really inspires me too.
(YOU)

In Spain Manolo Escobar will always be the only Escobar.

>manolo escobar
yes for us.

That is true though. His rise to control and prosperity along with all that power really made me like him. It gives me inspiration and somebody to admire.

thanks sir.

and Horario Carrillo?

Obvious Amerindian ancestry but could definitely pass as a "Spanish" or "Italian" to many normalfags and niggers who don't know anything about real Spaniards or Southern Europeans.

SOY EL FUEGO QUE ARDE TU PIEL

There is no Horario Carrillo in real life. It was based in the story of 3 guys, one of them is full injun, two are mixed.

(((You)))

SOY EL AGUA QUE MATA TU SED

>I wanna see how the average Mexican lives.

I need to see street view. Like somebody walking down the street taking photos or better yet, recording a video.

>didn't know countries like Colombia had roads and actual people capable of though
What is wrong with you? You make USA look bad. It's a poor country but most poor countries aren't anarchy.

>first time I've seen what South America is like
Fucking Americans I swear

>Send American DEA agent to Colombia
>he doesn't speak spanish

>American learning about other countries via American TV shows
Never change Billy Bob

By the way I'm a Canadian having a vacation in El Salvador, other than the fucking heat and mosquitoes and the violence ( really avoidable if you travel by car) this place has:

>FUCKING sexy women, even the thick women are hot as fuck, even the fat women are somewhat fuckable
>great food at cheap prices
>comfy highways to drive to the beaches
>top tier beaches
>every vendor calls me sweet things
Tap water could be better and since there aren't many roads there's traffic at most times and with the heat it's a complete nightmare but I've never had so much pussy in my life, and diverse too

There's
>Hindu descendant Latin Americans
>European Latin Americans
>latinas
>Asian Latin Americans
>Arab descent Latin Americans
So much diversity and they all have 10/10 asses

What kind of medical precautions did you have before the trip?

>the worst countries in Europe are the exceptions
Really makes you think

Sure