You can only post here when your country is superior to all your neighbour countries

You can only post here when your country is superior to all your neighbour countries.

roufa psoli tourko

Posting

yeap

>tfw no neighbors

Hello, plebeians.

>He thinks Germany is superior to the Netherlands

I am a Greek

lol fuck off hans

I am a Greek

but turkey is far superior. Especially since they turned into a dictatorship 2 weeks ago.

:^)

bump 4 greece

How am I supposed to know that with your German flag

Hello Hans.

It's a meme you dip

Reporting in.

>Poortugal.
>Cuckfrance
>Andorrapoor.

Hi

That's why I tell everyone that I am a Greek.

I am a Greek

I am not an Sup Forums regular

Welkom

>tfw only superior because USA does all the shit work for us
>tfw still superior

Can you explain this i am Greek meme to me please

It was this big shit post some german made a while back. I wasn't there so I cant really say much, but you saw the whole context of when it's used.

I am a Greek who writes I am a Greek when it's not clear that I am a Greek.

w8 a month and i will rape int

Glad to see no Canadians or Mexicans in this thread, they know their place

So it's some manifestation of autism

I like it

kek

>USA
>Not a third world country according to a lot of objective, comparative criteria
Nice shitposting USA, now get your fat ass out of here and make some room for your superior Canadian neighbour.

Not in poverty Americans > Not in poverty Canadians, try again mehmet

>Not a third world country according to a lot of objective, comparative criteria
That's correct. We're not. Our worst stats are healthcare costs and prison pop. Neither of these make us "third world". Third world countries have low healthcare costs because real healthcare is simply unaccessable. We could use law enforcement reform, but it's not nearly as corrupt and shitty as third world countries. You just hear about these things more because we're the center of world media.

Almost.