All the racism on this board is just memes, right?

All the racism on this board is just memes, right?

I may be a Turk but I never did any harm to anyone and in real life you wouldn't have a problem with me.

>you wouldn't have a problem with me.

Fuck off you don't even know me man

there's a few Sup Forumsacks that hang around here who unironically believe the shit they type

I hate you just for the colour of your skin, basically. And the fact that you're muslim.

But I thought you were a Greek, Mehmet??

Yes, the whole world is racist against white people and try to oppress us, that's why we have to genocide every race but white

>tfw your fucking normiefriends start browsing imgur and show you all those funny new memes
>tfw they scroll through 20 of those unfunny fucking dog memes and stop at each one for 10 seconds to make sure you can read them and you have to pretend they're funny

hiding one's power level is a hard task

I hate to tell you this, but everyone hates Muslims.

>racism on this board is just memes
>this is what sandniggers actually believe

Don't be stupid. Nobody hates you for your ethnicity.

They hate you for the predominant religion among your ethnicity.

I'm

>racist against dumb hordes taking my welfare
>hate gender equality and sluts
>believe in the scientific concensus regarding global warming
>don't believe in jew boogeyman conspiracy theories

There's no place for me to go

I wish it were just memes Mehmet.

it's both you cuck

Shut up Iceland.

Same here.

You guys are absolute idiots if you don't think the racism here is real. It's 100% true feelings from people that can't say this stuff on other websites

>ching chong ding dong
i'm sorry you'll have to speak english

Shut up Iceland.

Calm down, "I believe racism on Sup Forums is a meme" is a meme.

>I may be a Turk
Doesn't you consider yourself as a German?

this board makes you more racist than Sup Forums

Who the fuck cares what people on Sup Forums think of you based on where you are from?

Sup Forums is an accurate representation of the silent majority

we used to watch funny flash animations and some early youtube shit back in my days while listening to edgy rock music and afterwards drove to Mc D to grab a Mc Flurry 3 AM in the morning while talking about the new video games.

You're muslism, that's worse than being a turk.

>Sup Forums is an accurate representation of the silent majority

Sorry mate, but if I see a Turk crawling around in my bathroom, I'm going to kill it

How do you know he is a Mooslem?

I like you.

Being muslim was a defining factor for being a Turk for the longest time. You can't separate the two, as much as you want.

>Sup Forums is an accurate representation of the silet majority

It is, tho.

No matter what people here find a reason to hate and do shoddy elaborations of their reasoning why they like or dislike certain groups. Hell for example the reasoning people employ on why they like Ethiopians but dislike other Blacks is the worst reasoning I've seen on this board.

there would have to be girls in this website for that

>It is, tho.

Only ones who believe in racism are the scum of their own culture. I personally can hate groups if their culture influences them to be bad people. This is justified. If a jihadist chops the dick off of my mother, then I rightfully hate jihadists and people who act like them. If you're muslim and have brown skin, but act normal and don't sympathize with your own scum, you're fine.
>ifunny

No not really people just say that to project their sentiments onto other posters as a defense mechanism for feeling "solidarity" on a anonymous imageboard.

Women's opinion don't matter, they're too busy being useless burdens on society. They have made very little contributions to the world to be important

I dislike everyone who takes religion seriously.

Well, if you wanna put memes aside, skin colour is irrelevant, an east African black might be completely different from west African, just as every ethnicity in Europe is different, regardless of being white.

Sup Forums is a loud minority, dumbass. A majority of people harbor illwill towards muslims. People who go on and act as if they were part of Sup Forums are a very slim pert of society.

almancis are not turk

>Women's opinion don't matter, they're too busy being useless burdens on society. They have made very little contributions to the world to be important

After seeing Trump happen I think it might be.

It's the literal the Sup Forums version of

>guys
>2016
>Everyone thinks like this or I think they do.

come on

Since when fedora guys are the anti-tumblr ones?
You guys transformed this place into another tumblr. Bravo.

>the silent majority is just as stupid as the vocal minority
What a time to be alive.

damn I love that one

Back to your containment board you go pham

>shitskins and redditors on full damage control
beautiful

>muh reddit
>lel your skin is color of poopoo

>i'm a nationalist

t. /r/the_donald pro

>all the people that think racism is a just meme are not white
REALLY makes you think

post more memes guys surely you can fish some upvotes

no its real and exists in their hearts even though most of them wont tell anything racist to anyone irl. to me its surely kinda disgusting even if only on Sup Forums.

You sure know how to get upvotes

>to me its surely kinda disgusting even if only on Sup Forums
t. most racist country in Asia
It's completely ok to be racist if you know your race is superior to others. Society is based on racial hierarchy and Japs are pretty up there so you should embrace it.

you're generalizing there

most of america's success in this century was built by different races

Spotted the weeb! Go and read anime you fucking weirdo

what a full of inferiority complex you are

you arent even talking about racism but about your complex

Yes I hate niggers and sandniggers stay out of europe and I won't have any problems.

Still whiter than the Y*nk average, that's for sure.
That's not a meme you dip. He did an AMA in leddit and you know it. You could see very well how "the silent majority" is stupid doesn't think like neither of you at all, even Sup Forums admitted that, despite them being just as stupid in different ways.
I'd still vote for Trump over Hillary, but being the fanboys that can only think about how you're at least white when you realize how much of a failure you have been at your lives is pathetic. Specially the American poster since we can't even see if he's white at all, statistics tell us there's a 40% chance he isn't.
Based nip

So, Turks are hated because they're muslims and Russians are hated just because they're Russians? That's not fair at all.

>is stupid doesn't think like neither of you
is stupid and doesn't think like neither of you*

Go home and get tortured and stoned in your own contry, you gulen facist.

Anglos are racist, 300 years ago they hated everyone in Europe. Remember that there were nazi rallies in GB in 1930s.

:(

>war in chechnya
>not the same shit

To be fair, only the butthurt belt really hates Russians. Russians are even worshiped in stormfront for not being cucks

> He did an AMA in leddit and you know it.
no i don't because i don't care about trump because i don't care much about american politics and i don't use reddit unlike you

that being said you are still a non white and therefore inferior

True.

[citation needed]

Dude, you don't live next to these guys.
Russia will always be "den lede fi", "the evil enemy".

Wtf? I hate Iceland now.

You're a Sup Forumstard and Sup Forums was on fire back then, you know that, I know that, everyone knows that.
Last (You) you're getting from me.

>worshiped in stormfront for not being cucks
if anything isnt this embarrassing to/for russians, is it?

>Current year.
>Thinking that being racist is a bad thing.

>Russians are even worshiped in stormfront for not being cucks.
Except they're not, you fat cuck. Every serious NS person dislikes Russians.
And Russian plebeians were always cucks, just see how they're used as mass of maneuver since the beginnings of time.

All muslims arabs and other human garbage should be shot and recycled into oil or some shit

We don't hate the Russian people, we just don't trust their government yet. If a non chechen Russian came to the US he would be treated like any other white person.

This dude is memeing, right?

Wouldn't that mean that you'd absorb some muslim if you'd try to cook with oil or make a salad?

You're a cuck for having yellow ferver.

Russians aren't that hated here.

Everyone hates roaches though.

i meant oil as nafta or benzin

i don't visit Sup Forums that often precisely because it's way too focused on american politics

but your negroid opinions don't concern me so feel free not to post itt again

When did I say that, you subhuman ape?
I have yellow fever because I posted a pic containing Asian girls?
Someday I'll figure out how you niggers think exactly.

Prove to me how I'm wrong. How was your last female leader?

Go outside and talk to women other than cashiers in your local shop and you will be proven otherwise

Benzin? But than you'd rely on oil that may or may not suddenly blow up anytime. Seems risky too

>subhuman ape calling the lad with superior opinions and already proven white () a nigger for making a correct assumption
really makes you think

It wasn't a correct assumption.
If I post a pic containing abos are you gonna say I have abo fever as well, you dirty fucking baboon?
And as you can see I'm not white since I'm of Portuguese descent, but at least I'm not a nigger and this is enough to make me glad.

>all that bodyhair
Truly a subhuman ape, opinion discarded.

My parents are Portuguese, of course I'll have some arab traits.
But nonetheless I'm not a shitskin such as yourself, stinky piece of shit.

@62999850
Sorry lad, I don't give (You)s to inferiors :^)