Am I the only one that gets fucking angry when they see normies' tech?

Am I the only one that gets fucking angry when they see normies' tech?
>scratched to hell
>most likely some components no longer functioning
>battery has been charged at such infrequent cycles that it's degraded to the point where it's at 10% of it's original capacity
>dents on the case, no screen protectors for phones
>broken and worn cables with bent plugs

I mean, I understand they don't care about tech, but this isn't about that. It's their PROPERTY, and it's expensive as fuck.
Most normies work low-wage jobs, how can they afford to be this careless with their shit?

How do I make sure I don't degrade my battery? I just leave my phone charging while i'm sleeping

Don't do that.
Pick a time during the day to charge your battery, calculate what the average time is during the day at which your battery goes to 20%, and charge then.
Try not to let the battery go below 10%, and charge it to 100% at least once every few weeks.

because they'll just buy another $600 phone in 3 months

Why do people still act like you need to charge your phone a certain way? Any modern phone has protections to prevent overcharging. Same with laptops. There is zero proof of it being an issue anytime recently.

>being this autistic

Lithium Ion, aka phone batteries, are best charged between 20 and 80 percent.
You can plug them in and out between that as much as you want.
However, most chargers lower the delivered power past 80% so it's safe to leave them plugged in there as well.

>not caring for your devices
>having money oozing from your asshole

But how do they have this much money?

All normies are in debt due to superfluous consumerism.

I don't really care since my phone turbo charge on my car I care even less it's always around 10-70%

>Most normies work low-wage jobs, how can they afford to be this careless with their shit?

Newsflash. Poor people are more likely to be slobs, both with their bodies and their property

You were probably unloved or poor as a child which is why you coddle your shit so much. Get therapy and a job that pays more than minimum wage and you'll get over yourself soon enough.

>no screen protectors for phones
Who uses a screen protector in current year?

You were probably a spoilt little shit that learned the price of everything but the value of nothing leading to your selfish disregard for conservation.

>Am I the only one that gets fucking angry when they see normies' tech?
>Getting angry about shit you have no control off
>Getting angry about shit anyhow
>EVER
Yeah. No.

>battery has been charged at such infrequent cycles that it's degraded to the point where it's at 10% of it's original capacity
Hello Mr.Tech-Illiterate OP.
Fuck off back to 2002.

Well, is right though.
Him being spoiled or not has nothing to do with you being a poorfag.

I see hit a nerve.
Get help, get a better income. Improve yourself instead of crying about people who are more prepared for life's happenings than you are.

this just happens man, modern batteries regulate this

How do I know this is the optimal way to charge batteries? What's the reasoning? Sounds like BS to me

So, all you can say is, "MUH POORFAG??!"
I see I hit it out of the ballpark. You larping faggots could not even afford my restaurant bill. Do you know how I can tell? You fucking losers are the first to call everyone else poor when you haven't got 2 cents to your name. You're the prime example of foodstamp trash getting your little iphones on finance. LOL

so I set my battery settings to stop at 80%?
will I get a shitty battery now?

It really amuses me how insecure you are and how you try to compensate for it. I was only partially serious at first, but with how easy it was to provoke you into this sputtering mess I'd say therapy is definitely the way to go.

I am not the OP. I notice you do not deny being a spoilt brat that probably had a rich daddy furnishing your wasteful lifestyle, while some had responsible parents that instilled values and consideration for others. You cannot see past your own nose, while others have a concern for wastage which harms us all. You feel superior but you're just another consumer with zero redeemable quality or integrity.

>normies
Fuck off you underage b&

>t. normie

>My English vocablary is terrible and does not include the word "plebeian" so I resort to middle school tier equivalents
Go to bed Billy. You have a big day tomorrow.

>this is the absolute state of Sup Forums ladies(male) and gentlemen
Consumerism, should I say, at it's finest. When people have grown so used to being bent over by companies that when shown the truth, they would fight to protect their castle of illusions.
There is no salvation.

I really doubt it, but even if you are a different person, it doesn't really make my response any different, other than how much more pathetic it is that you're white knighting for someone on Sup Forums.
And please, we're not stupid, you're a bitter, judgemental person trying to feel better about yourself by angrily lashing out at others on Sup Forums where you know there will be no consequence for your actions, hoping for a little bit of a pity-jerk from other bitter, judgemental people on the side.
Put your phone away.

Didn't read.
You are now being igored.

*ignored

>Didn't read.
Yes, we already established that you have a poor English vocabulary. Now go study more, faggot.

>igored
lol

>his best comeback is "put your phone away"
When will you realize that you're just the meatpuppet of every jew that ever wanted to make shekels? You think you're intelligent by buying status symbol technology and displaying your lack of care for your, or most likely, your parents money.
>mfw his next argument is "stop frogposting".

You were already subconsciously blocking it out anyway because you don't have the willpower or strength to face it, so what's different now? I guess you're starting to become a little more honest with yourself, at least, but not in a constructive direction.

You wouldn't have to be this autistic if apple didn't fuck over the phone market

This will be fun watching them take the moral high ground defending mulitmillion dollar companies that care nothing other than taking their money. It often strikes me how such people are allowed to vote or operate heavy machinery.

Indeed.
This is the prime show of early-stage corporatism, where consumers will be ready to fight and die for the companies, no longer voting with their money towards products, but becoming products and instruments of their very own construct.

Nah, my next argument is more of a question as to why you were so perturbed at people keeping their broken, beat to shit devices until they won't work anymore and now you're trying to appropriate it for yourself now that you've discovered it will get you more attention.

It's also pretty funny when you try to posture yourself as a more intelligent person while writing abhorrent garbage that looks straight from some teenage meme-spouting the_donald migrant.

I've got things to do, though. So enjoy your two-man circlejerk.

I'm not OP, so I wouldn't know.
I was just commenting that your "poorfag" argument is nearly as pathetic as the fact that you and your kin purchase devices as status symbols.

>no longer voting with their money towards products
An example of this that made me see how superficial and worthless some people are when it comes to integrity was with COD MW2. Now, I haven't played games in years but the incident with Infinity Ward moving away from dedicated servers on PC was a time of anger and many people formed a group on Steam to protest that they would not buy the game. It turned out on launch day, those that were in said group had already purchased it and were shown playing it. It brought home how some just don't give a shit and will pay their money anyway, just allowing the company, whatever company, to continue on as if nothing is wrong. Many people just don't have the integrity to stand up and vote in the interests of the greater good. They are ultimately selfish automatons getting their fix.

The biggest problem is, as with all technological companies, and companies overall, is once they build up a reputation, they let themselves stoop extremely low, and stop caring about delivering quality products or services.
They ride on the reputation that they have built up, and lose the ability to innovate or create good products. This is sadly why we see no same company ever become relevant twice, they only do things once, and then let time take it's toll, closing their doors once they have no fumes to ride on.

What? Didn't batteries just need to have full discharge-recharge cycles to be ok?

That, but sometimes letting them come to 0 was also bad for poorly engineered batteries. Optimal battery charge is 20 - 90.

Yes, original poster, you are the only one out there who sees it necessary to whine about pointless shit done by the average person on the technology board instead of the designated feels board of /r9k/.
This thread has created nothing but strife and asspain and now I want you to make another faggot thread about some other inane shit.
>Uncle Ben, why didn't your copy of Mein Kampf stop the bullet? You always keep it in that pocket.

>And damage the writing? Damage this pristine copy of my Fuhrer's manifesto? This is all I have to tie me with the places I've been, the "people" I've killed, the sons of Europe who died waist deep in snow for crumbs of bread at my sides. The legacy of the last man who tried to scorn the Jewish parasite. I've known this was coming for years Peter, that the zogs would catch me for everything I did to their kind. I saw that kike raising his gun and I took out my copy of Mein Kampf, to feel and see it one last time. To embrace the memory as I left this world, a relic of a better time, much like this book. Let me die boy, without having to see your faggot ass obstruct what little of the stars I can see through this smog. The stars that we should have conquered...

and on the software side its full of malware and ads

Or and hear me out there, I'll use my phone in the way that's most convenient for me, and when the battery degrades I'll drop 10-20 bucks on a replacement.

We're supposed to believe you without a single source?

Literally sarch it. I'm not going to spoonfeed you every fucking bit of information.
>someone tells you something
>you open your search engine
>enter question
>get information either confirming or discrediting the person's word
I would say that's perfectly fine, but most phones nowadays are fucking chock full of glue and it's EXTREMELY difficult to replace the battery. That's the only cause of the autistic paranoia with taking good care of the battery.
That wasn't a concern with replaceable batteries.

You are retarded. Just keep your batteries fully charged and they will be fine. Modern batteries monitor themselves and will keep themselves healthy. I've had the same battery on my laptop since 2010 and it's at 80% capacity after 7 years of me not giving a fuck.

Hell, my rechargeable battery for my launch-day xbox 360 controller still fucking works just fine. It lasts for about 10-15 hours of gaming. I'm not shitting you, this thing is from 2005 or something. It even spent 2.5 years sitting idle without being charged and part of that was in a shed outside with temperatures dropping below freezing. I just fucking turned on my 360 controller again to check and the last time I charged it was something like 6-8 months ago and its still fully charged.

If you have battery problems it's because you are a nigger.

>unironically using the word "normies"

What are you, 12?