I saw a blond thick sexy girl between 17 and 19yo near the beach who drank a 8,6 beer

I saw a blond thick sexy girl between 17 and 19yo near the beach who drank a 8,6 beer.
This is normal in your country ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av6MVvVyLmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

extremely rare

no, we don't have that strong mainstream beer I think

No,
N
Most girls here drink low-quality fruit ciders or wine.

Girls drinking beer is sadly quite common, especially at festivals

it makes their cunts stink

From a pole guy on a beersite

Kolor: jasny bursztyn, klarowny. Piana koloru bia?ego, drobno p?cherzykowa, wysoka i ?rednio trwa?a. Aromat: s?odowo?? z nutami chmielowymi, kwiatowymi i owocowymi. Smak: s?odowo??, nuty chlebowe i zio?owe. troch? owocowo, w tle alkohol. Goryczka sucha, chmielowa. Wysycenie ?rednie w kierunku do niskiego. Po ogrzaniu, niestety wychodzi wi?cej alkoholu.

No they drink ciders n shit

Anything over 8% is pretty nasty usually, but yes teenagers will drink anything with alcohol in.

girls here only seem to drink liquor for some reason, beer is mostly a mens thing

Not really rare at all here.

No. They drink 3,5 % beers and get drunk after half a pint.

Are you sure it wasn't You drinking a 8.6 and watching at a blond girl on the beach?

>7,9% alc
wtf i hate the dutch now

Ok, we do have some strong beers. I had to check this out because I don't drink beer and my mates usually drink something around 5%

Pretty common but mainly on camping trips where space and weight concerns are a thing

In my experience they also drink moonshine to make up for the pussified Swedish beer

She was sitting on a bench with friends

Unfortunately regular enough but beer is still considered as degeneracy by adults.

Krijg moffenkutkanker, Jens.

Well.
8.6 is a distusting beer anyway...

Yep

That's just the beer that they can buy when they're 18 though. And yes, they drink moonshine. Everyone knows someone who does a bit of "heimkoka".

Most of my friends usually drink this or mickeys/steel reserve

>anything over 8% is pretty nasty usually.

Beer amateur detected. I bet you order cranberry juice at the bar for your periods

What about Trappist beer, considered as best beers in the world ?

Damn, except for the beer label this pic could be West Virginia

This. But it doesn't come in cans

Kanon beer best beer

youtube.com/watch?v=Av6MVvVyLmM