show your collection

Other urls found in this thread:

catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic upside down lol idk

why would i want to cover my computer in stickers

i actually contemplated suicide after seeing those stickers

y

why choose clunky stickers over the stock look? It's nice, easy to clean, factory made and easy to look at. Why cover it with stickers?

because every 1337 h4x0r does that

what does the tic tac toe sticker mean? and why is it one player?

That's Conway's Game of Life, you uncultured retard.

Express your thoughts
Kek

Game of life glider, if this isn't bait

best way to look like a spergy douche gaurenteed

90% of people who see them will have no idea what they mean.

my laptop without them was extremely bland and it had only the Lenovo logo which is being covered by the Hak5 sticker

just realized how weak my sticker game is. thanks guys. will pick up some anime stickers tomorrow!

Does it have some kind of meaning or is it just something a bunch of people think is cool?

i'll probably get some for my new x220. need everyone at my uni to know how much i use emacs and watch anime

You'll die first in your school's scheduled shooting.

Conway's game of life is an old and well known simulation of little dots on a grid. It was made to model how complex mechanisms and "life" can be form naturally in extremely primitive environments. The glider, shown in the sticker, is one of the simplest combinations of dots that can preform a relatively complex function, moving in a direction. Conway's game of life is also a very common early-stage programming challenge that you might get in a class, which is one of the reasons it is still widely known today.

>1337 h7xx0r
>Linux Mint
>Mr Reddit

10/10

Why? It makes you look like a script kiddie.

>Real coders don't do windows
>Coders

are there any places to get QR code stickers? I wanna get one that tells whoever takes a picture of my laptop "fuck off cia nigger" or some shit

This is darwinism at it's best.

mate i sure hope you dont leave the house with either of them, go and eat ur chips lardarse

i'm just observing these layers of irony

Print it yourself

Gotta love that neet as a /n/igger, it's based on japanese train station signs.

Ikr, i hate the word coder. IMO use "Programmer" if you don't want to look like you use scratch

indeed. tried getting an original akiba sticker, but redbubble didnt have one. either that or i didnt look hard enough

It represents the old wisdom: "if you choose to play tic-tac-toe with white x, you will have no chance to win."

Putting stickers on shit is cringey and just shows how you are a victim of group mentality.

i often leave the house with both of them since the thinkpad doesnt have a smartcard reader which i need.

My T61 has some rubber coating worn off the lid, what should I cover it with?

I know what conway's game of life is. I'm wondering what the op is trying to communicate with his sticker.

All the stickers I need

What's the laptop on the right?

Yeah, I was just thinking this after putting a sticker on my laptop. It feels weird and I've been having impulses to rip it off.

That he knows about it too? Ask op

>challenging pen testers to break your laptop

e6410 w/ nvidia gpu and i7-740

What kind of animal is that?

maybe it's the programmer equivalent of a crazy penguin that walks away from food and society.
gliders propel themselves away from areas fluctuating between life and death.
that sticker is a cry for help.

I'm gay

Where can I get a nice vinvyl sticker of tux for my car?

Indeed.

Did you get that shark from "hacktoberfest"?

I put stickers on my laptop to cover the scratches

>crazy penguin that walks away from food and society.
That penguin wasn't crazy. It was a sage.

need to cover up that dent :(

Yeah

Greek here, where do you find those stickers?? :o

I just have a unity logo. Would love to add more but I haven't stumbled upon any tech/geek stickers for my collection.

you are not worthy of those numbers

o yea thats what it is. Show off my laptop and you pull some classic 4chin call in an airstrike shit

redbubble

found em in an old forgoten linux magazine from 2008 lul

If it isnt bait, you faggots can know that the glider is accepted by many as the universal hacker emblem
> 0
> 0
>000

Rate my laptop bros

inb4 newfag cant triforce

resisting the urge to not say tits or gtfo

>tech stickers
lol nerds

This. When I bought my laptop I removed all the pre-added stickers like Intel Inside, Win 10, etc. These sticker faggots are the same tacky shitlords that put bumper stickers on the back of their cars. Nobody fucking cares what your interests are you autistic fucks.

Some of us want to not look like part of the collective

>he doesn't know who that woman is
I actually envy you.

lol centrino

pickle diiiick

WUBBA LUBBA SUCK SUCK THAT PICKLE DICK!!!

PICKLE RIIICCCKKKK

PARTY RICK IS IN THE HOOOUSE TOOOONIGHT
EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME
XXXDDD

How have the people making fun of that show's fans become more annoying than the fans themselves, Jesus fuck

Because you're from reddit and you don't understand ironic humor. I.E. The more annoying we are when imitating RaM the funnier it is.

Meant to say 'when imitating RaM fans'

Because you look like a liberal arts student

I mean I get it but the XD shit is 9gag tier at this point

It's still relatively accurate as to how Rick and Morty fans act though.

That laptop makes me feel sick. You should feel bad about this OP, you had the chance to contain it. You've done this to yourself and now look at you. If you don't regret this then you have no shame.

ayy lmao

BR?

It's the "hacker emblem", which is some bullshit that ESR came up with in 2003. catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

See

who is it?

Pure cancer that's who. Her name is Felicia Day.

>4chinz is le ironic meme-army
>implying you can speak for other anons
Kys

I hate this computer.

I can never tell which posts in this thread are satire and which are serious
OPs pic is top shelf faggotry. This is all ironic shitposting, right?

Stickers, not even once

I used to like her in the guild

die.

not a laptop, but kek

Should get some tech stickers

I have stickers on my X220T because it has battle damage
my T420 is nearly NIB looking

>fsociety
>M$
>mint

10/10 b8 op,
>(You)

Good taste in ejuice

this is bait

>Sup Forums

Any of you fellow Sup Forumsentoomen make your own stickers?
I've got a Chromebook and want to cover up the chrome logo. Normally I'm not a fan of stickers, but I'll do anything to cover that logo (its running galliumos anyway).
Just wanted to check if any of you guys sell stickers. I'd rather the money go to one of you guys than some redditor.

Also I'm open to many things, as long as they aren't weeb at all or very obviously Sup Forums related.