You wake up at your current location in the year 1700. What do you do?

You wake up at your current location in the year 1700. What do you do?

Walk like 5 hours south to NYC

collect a new army of all eyalets
attack europe with all power

NYC would just be a small town at this point, probably comparable in size to many towns that would be much closer to you

die of arrows because the eternal anglo hasn't cleared out the natives in my town yet

Fall about 10 feet and break my back

Probably selling furs and having sex with a Fille du Roy

I wish our 'special' king has a son before dying so we don't have a bloody civil war!

Celebrate being a plantation owner with state sanctioned slaves and rape as many natives as possible.

Build a homestead and try not to die to natives

Move to New France and become a badass explorer and adventurer, pushing the Frontier a little bit further every day, putting my benis in cute native girls and living off my trade and my hunts.

Drawn
This part of the city was still a lake with water chanels until the 1800s

I'd go join an Apache tribe and scalp some whities then do peyote/smoke ganja

Immigrate to America. Not entirely sure where.

>Native Americans in the 18th century
>Smoking ganja

Do you know where weed comes from?

Fighting against Swedes, founding St. Petersburg in 3 years.

Walk to Philadelphia.

>City was founded in 1776
>Wake up in the forest
>Panic
>Die

I'd be in English-controlled Newfoundland at that time
so it would be like it is now except no tv and more fish t b h
>What do you do?
probably fish

Kill charruas.

Walk downstairs and predict the future for monetary gain.

The hindu-kush mountains. But hemp grows worldwide and you could probably find a strain of ditch weed in Arizona/Mexico with a high enough THC content to blaze it. You right tho, I'll just stick to Peyote and DMT toad venom

Immediately die because I am floating vacuum of space.

Do my best not to be a victim of the slave trade.

Side with the Dutch against the portuguese

Die alone in the desert probably.

Go to the only house there was in town at that time, owned by a rich man who only came here for holidays.
If he's here, he tells me to go away because I'm a peasant
If he's not here, have a walk to the nearest town

Enlist and go on a holy crusade in Poland and the Baltics. Gonna rape all 'em them qts.

delet

Join a convent and invent the baseball cap early to make dosh

Be a farmer i guess

Swedes are pretty low test, I mean they only had an impact on 1.5% of our paternal lineages.

we have truce with austria, poland, venice and russia moron reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Walk to the nearest town, get a job, plot to save the monarchy. Also visit now dead philosophers/writers/scientist and get thrown out

farm corn

name the republics with elected governments on that map

>Netherlands
really makes you think

any others or did I cover them all?

hur hur hur hur

>you will never be a coureur des bois

the most serene republic, venezia
genoa
some states in hre
king of plc was also elected by sejm i think

I would make France great again and prevent its american territories from being conquered by the eternal anglo, thus ensuring that the USA never exist and that one day French will become the lingua franca on a Polynesian scrapbooking website

Rape red heads in America

Speed up some things

KIL L SWEWDES LEGALLYYH AASJIPDASJDOPJASDÅPS

You possibly can't, no one cares about you and we would have beat your stupid rebellion if not for the fact that UK, France and Russia helped you.

Revive veches and remove kebab.

>implying implications

>Be a free slave
>Be a milliner
>Someone confusing me with a fugitive slave
>Be deported to the French West Indies
Such is life when you're black

>french becomes lingua franca

brb just jizzed in my pants

>implications
Not a single one desu

OP didn't say 1500

Invite the French/Spanish to help a revolution or two

really? not even in the slightest?
btw i'm out of cheeky pepes so this ends now

6 meters fall, break few bones, die in some random forest.

I would probably join the Army so i would not starve. This place was just a small shithole back then with 1700 people living in it.

>tfw im out of cheeky pepes as well

Run like fuck to the east until I find someone that can speak english because I'm in injun territory

>beeing out of cheeky pepes

I would need to swim across a mile to get to New Spain. At least I would have somewhere to go because my parent city is the oldest colony in America.

Convince the republic to invest heavily in military fleet and army, take back nieuw amsterdam at all cost, enforce dutch language in nieuw netherlands, forget about south america, focus on slave trade and east indies

Revolution time

kill a beaver and sell it's fur

Camp out and hope the local natives aren't dicks.

Suck my own cock.

Walk to 2 steps and get speared by an abo or mauled by the wildlife.

the only thing we did in Buenos Aires back then was smuggling, contraband of English and Brazilian goods not allowed by Spanish monopoly.

Get scalped
My city wasn't founded until 1778 and it's not in the red
Maybe I could find a fort or something?

go live comfy small church town life until i get drafted and probably die from dysentry or someshit.

Get myself an native gf and have 10+ beautiful Mestizo children

Same as what im doing now, probably farm and use my modern knowledge of economics and agriculture, then make my town grow with my wealth, since my town was founded.. Say.. 350 year ago, I can keep living here. Besides, my family names, both mother and father, were quite famous. Especially my fathers name, which were all big farmer famillies.

*mulatto

Probably be peasant. Rebel against filthy monarchy

Thnx mate

Yeah, googled it, village originates and was a acknowledged village in the year 1180.

The universe expands. The earth is always moving. It never occupies the same space again.

siesta y fiesta, same as ever

Go to the nearest City.

Try and find my way to London. Think of a great get rich quick scheme. Probably die after being robbed/ disease.

Such is life

Take over Belgium

I'm a Catholic and know nothing about how tolerant those towns are and don't wish to find out if they are intolerant.

And I'm aware people won't be openly hostile to a Catholic in NYC at this point in time

and I'll just stay out of the city when the 1741 shit with Catholics was happening

worry about the yankees

Be a furtrapper most likely

I take a hired car into town for a pint of ale. It's sunny on the Common and the women carry parasols. I'm wearing trousers and reading a book.

Continue has normal because my country actually has a history :^)

We Habsburg now
Can't say I mind much.

Pennsylvania for historical accuracy points.

>implying they would be any better

Yeah, but you would be waking up at your current location on earth, not your position in the universe.

>we
>anatolians literally the ones that rebelled the most in the ottoman empire
derp

Not progressing in 300 years isn't 'having a history', silly bonglander.

Make better guns and sell them to the British.

Move to Cuba and fuck hot mulatas

Make an attempt to cut through thirty miles of forests and swamps towards the south to the nearest settlement without being killed by Indians.

If I make it, I would then take a trip to London to give all my scientific and technological knowledge from the future before I inevitably succumb to tb or smallpox.

what scientific or technological knowledge could you realisticly provide?

I think the thing I could describe the best would be a petrol engine, but still no way I could bever build one from scratch.

¡Hola!

I would have to somehow survive because there will be literally nothing around me for the next hundred years, not even indians

Fight Sweden and Turkey.

Swim, I'd be like 2 km from the shore.

>be American
>get scalped