Why Brazilian fans always look white or pred European in these big events and their soccer players are always...

Why Brazilian fans always look white or pred European in these big events and their soccer players are always black/brown?

The same happens here in Boston. Brazilian immigrants frequently segregate themselves in different skin colours.

Liberals always say you are a racial paradise.

Liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

faculdade.ienh.com.br/br/estudantes-da-ienh-viajam-para-a-argentina-buscando-estudar-a-vida-de-evita-peron
noticias.flashsb.com.br/noticia/4257/Estudantes-argentinos-realizam-projeto-de-integracao-em-Sao-Borja
alamy.com/stock-photo-painet-iy8310-children-kids-colombia-sisters-playing-dolls-slum-altos-11212088.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Colombia
eltiempo.com/colombia/otras-ciudades/video/ante-ultimatum-del-gobierno-25-migrantes-cubanos-cogieron-la-selva/16663418
eltiempo.com/politica/gobierno/deportacion-de-cubanos-en-turbo-antioquia/16663711
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

South Brazil is white Germanic and hates the rest of the country. They only share the language, most of the south's culture is European.

Fuck off.

>inb4 200 posts

>Brazilian immigrants frequently segregate themselves in different skin colours

Because nobody is obligated to live together with niggers in a majority white country.

Are there Brazilians in Boston?

Brazil is white

Only white socialites have money to go these silly events. Real Brazilians work 10 hours a day, so you never see us.

inb& that brazilian claiming brazil is white and civiliced shows up

lel

Or that big selfhater. There are no between.

Only the upper class hues can pay for the tickets.

Aside from Chile and Argentina most poorfag fans can't really pay for the travel and tickets, the world cup was a mess with chileans and argie poorfags getting drunk and sleeping in beaches and tents.
Is not even about how much money they have is about how much money they are willing to be in debt.
It's fucking embarrasing to see how fucking paraguayans and peruvians beheave better than our idiots.

yeah

I've heard there are lot of BRs in Boston. They chimp out to for impeachment too.

What the fuck are you talking about? Only rich people from your country came here. Poor Argentinians only because they can travel by car.

those are rich monkeys. normal monkeys cant go there

I'm very ashamed. Please deport these people.

>Only rich people from your country came here

Are you retarded?

No.
If they are Americans, they have the right to protest.
Even they're stupid.

In Brazil if you can afford airplane ticket you're rich.

this 2bh

South Brazil is the whitest region in all of Latin America.

Poorfags here would just rent this and go without even tickets, chile had like only like 35.200 tickets but 65,000 actually went to brazil, most of them without any planning just to be there without tickets.

Chileans are pretending they are rich.

It's simple.
Poor people in SA tend to be brown/black while whites are rich. Now if there's a tournament overseas, only people with money will go there. And as it is, it's almost always whites the ones with money. Furthermore, if you're white and poor in SA it means your ancestors fucked up royally.

Argies look more Amerindian than I expected.

lmao not true at all
also it's much more italian than germanic

also lighter skinned people can be seen at stadiums because they tend to be richer and thus are able to afford tickets.

>if you're white and poor in SA it means your ancestors fucked up royally.

Don't visit Rio Grande do Sul then, you will be shocked.

They clearly fucked up by going to Brazil, yes. Thanks for proving my point.

can I take a germanic qt to take care of home

No! They are pure Aryans! Look at this.

Less poor than Niggertina.

you non-ironically fell for the >white meme

I've been bamboozled

I see the insecure chimp has arrived.
Prepare for cherrypicked pictures of """germanic brazilians""""

Argentina's racial census is a joker bigger than ours. Sometimes it's 89% white and sometimes it's 97%+. They are delusional shitskins. The best way to determine whiteness of a country is to look at big crowds and groups of people since these self-reported statistics are useless.

Minas Gerais deveria ser partido em dois de uma vez psh psh psh

Countries have different standards to calculate poverty and extreme poverty. Brazilians should really consider stop making these stupid comparisons just to compare a bunch of numbers that are calculated differently in each country.

Don't choke on those cherries m8

Brazilian nikkeijin here.
White people in Brazil have more money and naturally they can afford tickets to world cup, when pardos and negroes cannot. Same principle applies to taking citizenship or immigration to another country.
Soccer is mostly practiced by negro and pardo kids in favelas as their childhood past time, they play it 24/7 since kids. Naturally they end up easily going pro.
Despite that however having lived 18 years in Brazil most people were not racist at all. The only racist comments were from friendly jokes from colleagues that were meant to be laughed at.

Based "though dick unity" ends the discussion

Both pictures were found by accident when I was googling "Argentinian students" (in Portuguese) to see how Aryan you guys really are. I thought the first group was Argentinian at first and was surprised by how white they looked, only to find out they were south Brazilians on a school trip later:

faculdade.ienh.com.br/br/estudantes-da-ienh-viajam-para-a-argentina-buscando-estudar-a-vida-de-evita-peron

noticias.flashsb.com.br/noticia/4257/Estudantes-argentinos-realizam-projeto-de-integracao-em-Sao-Borja

>The only racist comments were from friendly jokes from colleagues that were meant to be laughed at.

Sure thing, small dick rice eater.

This.

Ficaria como? Uma parte pobre e a outra parte também pobre?

Whites are the upper class and can afford to go to the games.

Browns are better athletes and play the game.

>le memes
You'd be surprised with the amount of shitskins with money and light eyed people cleaning toilets in latin america

>meme
far from that. There are much more rich white people, than rich blacks/mestizos, that's just a fact.

I'm more surprised you guys have toilets to be honest.

jkd

Your right about the fact that you're more likely to have a better social status if you're white but it's not the norm though. I'm sure there's lots of whites living in poor conditions in brazil just like here

Since when there are poor white people in Colombia?

since the 1500s when the spaniards first arrived

Prove it. We have poor white people because fucking 6 million of Europeans arrived. So tecnically it's impossible everyone grow to upper class.

Also, even the poorest ones are still better than niggers.

>South Brazil is white Germanic and hates the rest of the country
Only the autistic southerns from 55chan and Sup Forums

This. In reallity everybody with high IQ hates not only Brazil but Latin America in general.

We also receive a huge amount of immigrants, but our immigration is not as recent as yours so there aren't track records to be found. I'm not lying man and the only way to prove it is by witnessing for yourself. Come visit and go to the countryside or a poor neighborhood and you'll see really light-skinned and light-eyed people living in substandard conditions. of course, they're easier to spot in the upper class neigborhoods, but I'm telling you that they can be found across all social strata

And you my friend, are a retarded.

I like Brazilians t6h

I've never hear about that. I want pics like the white thrash Brazilians that we make fun on 55chan. I don't believe in you.

Argentina has lot of white trash italian looking people. They are minority of course.

Did your grandfather want you to learn Portuguese?

Is there a lot of white brazilians in Sao Paulo? I don't want to stick out too much...

Brazilians are monkeys

yes, any person in the world can pass as brazilian

Yep, around 60% white in the city of São Paulo.

test

The capital is full of shitskins, but there are some other regions that are as European as south Brazil.

Why do most of them live in white American neighbourhoods?

>The best way to determine whiteness of a country is to look at big crowds and groups of people
this is really dumb too, brother.

>60% white
>in the city

Don't lie to yourself, nigger.

It's Sup Forums tier actually

I'm not implying they're a majority. I'm saying they exist and quite common. pic related is average castizo kid living in a slum.

alamy.com/stock-photo-painet-iy8310-children-kids-colombia-sisters-playing-dolls-slum-altos-11212088.html

Fun fact: When I visited buenos aires the dollar was still illegal, so whenever I walked past the people offering dollars on the street, they would talk to me in portuguese as if I was brazilian or offered me reais. I'm light skinned myself btw.

> I've never hear about that
You can read more here:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Colombia

Why are they so disperse?

Blacks and Mexicans aren't that disperse in Texas. Not even close.

>castizo

Still not white. I only consider people who are at least 95%+ European to be white.

Niggers and mexicans love to live in ghettos

We hate each other. Can you imagine a nikkei with a Polish Brazilian and a nigger together?

Come on...

all those kids could easily pass as spaniards or italians any day. just saying
>inb4 spain and italy are not white

>Colombia is also experiencing a large wave of illegal immigrants from South Asia.

What the fuck. Do you know anything about that?

No they couldn't. They have visible amerindian traits.

Yes, there are around 1k-2k cubans, nepalis, bangladeshis, haitians, indias and other southeast asians stranded in a warehouse in Turbo, Antioquia (A black enclave close to the panama-colombia border). They're on their way to the USA, but won't grant them entrance. Actually, the government offered the cuban migrants permanent residence for those who want to stay and work here. We also get lots of africans trying to reach the us through Central america, but most of them are deported along with the southeast asians

>They have visible amerindian traits
Not as noticeable. At first sight you wouldn't say their bolivian/peruvian

>Brazilian immigrants frequently segregate themselves in different skin colours.
literally no one does this
maybe except for cariocas because they are human garbage

I'm a half nig and half polish

nice

i'm terroni-moor-nig

Interesting. So they're just there temporarily then?

Yes but that doesn't mean they could pass as 100% European.

>I'm half nigger and half nigger

>colombia taking south asians

literally no one will be able to tell the difference

seems cool

>tfw nigs have the purest homo sapiens genes
>tfw mixing with european mutts entirely overshadows their traits

Disgusting, your mother is a disgrace to her race.

So if a person who's blonde and has light eyes has non-white ancestry, you don't consider him as a white, right? Fucktard. Cut it off. And don't go saying this doesn't exist, because it exists.

It's very interesting. Look at Milwaukee.

Yes. hopefully they'll leave soon. But they keep coming and situation is already getting out of hand. Also, today around 7pm, the governement offered them the refugee status so they can stay legally and work here so maybe some of them are gonna take it and others are going to be deported or force to leave by their own means

This is from today: eltiempo.com/colombia/otras-ciudades/video/ante-ultimatum-del-gobierno-25-migrantes-cubanos-cogieron-la-selva/16663418

eltiempo.com/politica/gobierno/deportacion-de-cubanos-en-turbo-antioquia/16663711

>tfw no Germanic Brazillian gf

you're worng. Indians are extremely rare here and they stick out like a sore thumb. They look black with straight hair ffs, that's very hard to find here

This is true. I am blonde and blue eyed and i am as poor as many brown people.

Demographics say this
>inb4 hurr durr itssss self reporteeedddd

Again, you will never see Brazilians segregated at this level because we hate each other.

Some people according to their race just identify themselves more with white Americans, some with Asians and some with blacks than Brazilians themselves.

pic quality is really shitty, but is my little brother white?

Pics or never happened.

(forgot to post :)))))))))))

why isn't this mandatory?

most pardos don't see themselves as black or pardo
the truth is that there are so many pardos they think a white person is just a fellow white abnormally white/can't tan

How am I supposed to know. Young babies all have the same face anyway. Their featues aren't properly developed yet. You are the one who should be aware of your ancestry.