Who wins in most powerful halitosis?

Who wins in most powerful halitosis?

>eats mom's home-cooked meals
This needs to be updated.

You are a boring person, OP. You will die alone.

Terry eats Shasta cola and canned pasta. Also he's a virgin except for the time he suck his brothers dick

Pretty good except for the fact that Stallman isn't a virgin by virtue of his being a dirty jew who will fuck anything

Terry is a virgin, he said so himself several times.
RMS has cucked a guy and animals try to have sex with him.

I didn't know who Davis was until this thread.

Holy fuck.

You people make fun of individuals who are actual psychotics. Not lolcows, but actual crazy people who are simply incapable of functioning independently as human beings. This is basically on the same level as pointing and laughing at homeless people who walk around talking to themselves.

CIA NIGGER DETECTED

Fuck off nigger cattle

cia niggers like you glow in the dark

quit treating him like he's some poor retarded fool who has to sit at the kids table b/c he schizo. Terry is treated like everybody else on this website/the internet because he is like everybody else. He is an equal. People like you who think he needs to be coddled make me want to puke. Terry's doing just fine and is 10x the programmer you'll ever be. Eat shit and die.

Terry is crazier that a shithouse rat, but he is extremely talented and intelligent. He gets mad respect on Sup Forums.

In short, take your virtue signalling ass elsewhere, you glow in the dark cia niggercattle

Shut the fuck up Terry.

>reddit spacing

>You people

I disagree. I think Sup Forums is caught between admiration and pity for Terry. There are some assholes but on the whole the board has a lot of sympathy for him - more than anywhere else on the internet which has largely banned him (often shadowbanned) due to his issues.

Yes, he's schizophrenic to the extent of having ever-present psychosis with regular "cia nigger"-type offensive outbursts (which some people find amusing).

But he also conceived and wrote his own x86-64 operating system entirely from scratch, including the language it's written in, the hypertext tagged document format the source code and all documentation is written in, and a filesystem. That's quite honestly amazing. Like, maybe, perhaps I could do that, but I know how many years it would take and from a practical perspective I just simply wouldn't have the drive.

Homeless people who walk around talking to themselves do not usually create intricate, fascinating works of art like that. That requires dedication and talent far in excess of any average person, to the point of zealotry - that he is doing it because he believes God tells him to is both tragic and breathtaking. Honestly, could any truly sane person sit down and do that?

We hold him in a vague sense of existential dread. Are we all a tiny bit crazy, to have the drive to create things? Would we even know? Does he?

As stupid as this image is at least Terry actually got somewhere with his OS, unlike stallman.
Stallman's legitimately better as a person (barely) and he is an activist which is nice but god does he ever milk the fact that his software was useful once 30 years ago.

Can we do something about these fucking Terry heretics?
Terry is a loonatic, why stop admiring him.
The one and true hero of this board is Richard, anyone who does not admire Richard should be banned from this board forever.

He actually got his dick sucked in high school by the crazy girl in his band
He denies actually getting pussy, I don't really believe him

>You people make fun of individuals who are actual psychotics

>he thinks we make fun of terry
you wish you were the level of genius that terry was.
his mental condition is a blessing, he wouldn't be who he is today if it wasn't for that

People don't really make fun of Terry. Once someone made fun of Terry in his chat (can't remember what he did, I think he called his phone and yelled nigger) and he got doxed by the rest of us and made a YouTube video apologising.

Anyone who thinks that Sup Forums makes fun is deluded. He is insane, but super smart and his OS is very fun and educational.

this isnt facebook or reddit, you wont get any social points and upvotes for virtue signalling here.

Dam

I haven't seen him drink Shasta in months, lately it's beer and cigarettes

>RMS has cucked a guy
wat
source?

shitposting aside, i've been on Sup Forums since 2006 or something, and i never understood the fascination of stallman - is he like face of linux (inb4 ITS GNOO LINOOX interjection), or is he just an obese, last decade artifact that everyone takes as a joke?

Getting fucked in the ass by MIT nerds in gnu costumes doesn't count.

fuck off CIA nigger