2.Nutella

>putting fat on carbs
>calling it "breakfast"
Lmao America

flag
melted butter and apricot-coconut jam

t. emaciated protein deficient ivan

This shit

Do any other cunt have this shit? It's pure genius.

mushroom seems interesting... doesn't seem like it would transfer as well since mushrooms are more tasteless?

1. america
2. butter, camembert, longonberry jam, honey
2.5 butter, tomato, onion, parsely, garlic

I'm mostly into the classic one

people here dont eat toasts, cant remember the last time i did
but i like pb sandwishes

I bet it tastes disgusting.

i'll take that bet

Japan

Butter plus honey
And black coffee

I like you

Flag
Butter and sugar, cajeta, jams (strawberry, raspberry, orange marmalade), butter and honey, buttermilk

? Where are you from? never in my life have I walked into a kitchen that didn't have a toaster and pan tostado Bimbo seems to sell fine...

>muh diabeetus

Butter and huckleberry jam on rye is the best

I hope you mean crunchy peanut butter.

warm peanut butter is disgusting and I love peanut butter.

Flag
homemade blackberry jam

Syria
Cheese and ham

>warm peanut butter is disgusting

I bet you put your peanut butter in the fridge, along with jam and marmalade. Barbarian.

sonora, we eat breakfast with tortillas and beans, at least in my family we dont eat "american" breakfast
pic related, I had something like that today

Japan

butter and sweet bean paste.

thanks

europe taught me the ways of "breads n' spreads"

try also:

camembert/brie, apple, ginger, balsamic vinegar

I put peanut butter in the fridge, but that's because I make it at home and I want it to keep
Warn pb is great though

Butter and vegemite

meh, it's a lot healthier than twinkies or convenience store cupcakes, I usually have either a piece of toast or a croissant with coffe for breakfast and leave the scrambled eggs and enchiladas for the weekend...

I'm from Sinaloa, see not into heavy breakfast

Finland
I don't like toast. Finnish rye bread is much better even when toasted.

>a croissant with coffe for breakfast
how can you do that?

Croissant is quite fattening tbqh, butter galore. Should see you through to at least 12-1pm

>rye bread and karelian pasties

I'd rather eat grass t b h

Bacon
Eggs
Chopped potatoes
Jalapenos and bell peppers
Avocado
Garlic
Chives
Butter
On Texas toast

>Brits copied marmite from vegemite

You guys suck

>a piece of bread is the same as a whole healthy breakfast
nah, dont believe it

I don't eat toasts.

>Peanut Butter
>protein

Picrelated.

THIS

Because you never tasted 'em.

Why do Yurodumbs think peanut butter is either fat or sugar? It's higher in protein and micronutrients than cheese or an egg.

Contrast this with Europe's favorite spreads of chocolate hazelnut flavored sugar, liquid cookies, and various forms of thickened butter

Tinned Mackerel and Mayonnaise

Butter or raspberry jam

I'm pretty sure they have cuernitos in Sonora, you eat traditional breakfast but don't buy bread in a panaderia? I also like bisquets

Peanut butter is very good for you.

Meh, we don't have it in Russia anyway.

I've been to Åbo and Helsingfors but I actually tried it in eesti. It's too plain m8

1. flag
2. this shit

I never ate toasts.

It's not the real thing in Eesti you know.

i know cuernitos, maybe in other houses but at least in mine and my friends houses people eat breakfast with tortillas, not bread

I really don't get the euro meme that peanut butter is unhealthy or high in fat or whatever

regular butter is 1 part protein to 100 parts fat. peanut butter is 1 part protein to 2 parts fat, with most of those fats being mono and polyunsaturated

btw what is a traditional breakfast to you?

France
Salted butter

But even so where is the flavour m8

Is it just me who sees the golden kek face here

Why don't Russians eat toast?

Other way around m9, shite bait btw

A breakfast that's hearty enough you're using tortillas is sort of like an anglo breakfast, like I said I don't mind on the weekends (we get heavenly fresh machaca in Mazatlán) but tbqh I'd feel lethargic if having anything heavier than just a couple of pieces of toast, let alone going full traditional and having a couple of beers with breakfast...

Anyway, it works for me, toasting is a good way to bring back to life bread that's been sitting there for a couple of days, it isn't any different than making tostadas out of tortillas...

1. Flag
2. Butter, ham, cheese.
3. Or orange marmalade

Are you Breton?

Flag
Butter and Marmite. Fuck off Bruce before you reply with your mememite.

I like chilaquiles or scrambled eggs with ham, the usual... But a lot of people also have light breakfast and portions today are not what they were traditionally, the breakfast you posted is at least enough for two people...

Churros con chocolate or a mug of atole is as traditional Mexican as it gets and it's a much lighter style of having breakfast...

Fuck you, I'm so hungry at work and you show me this.

Salte 10 minutos y agarra un tamal o una torta... ¿Y en qué clase de oficina estas que no puedes comer discreto?

butter with plenty of salt

You don't have mushroom pate in America?

Flag
Livurpostei

Pb or nutella

sådan bjartur

Estoy intentando bajar de peso no comiendo mierda de la calle :c
Ya se que yo sólo me hago infeliz.

I really wouldn't call toast an American thing.

ahuevo, also huevos con machaca are top tier

Vegemite bro's

I will hunt you down and I will burn your burgers for this insult.

Pues dejate de meter a threads de comida carnal... Buena suerte con la dieta, ojalá the funcione

1) Bong
2) Mackerel in tomato sauce

>brits getting buttblasted over their """"cuisine"""""

Como dije, yo mismo me causo mi sufrimiento.

Fuck you anyway.

flag
garlic and butter

Canada
Smucker's all natural peanut butter on lightly toasted whole grain bread

Aussi confiture de pomme avec ma baguettes

1.flag
2.pic related

>Bits of sick with cheese on it

The wall just got ten feet higher.

tig nú jens

Prosciutto?
Duck prosciutto on toast, with maybe a sliver of melon is god tier

I don't know, probably because you need to buy a special sort of bread to make toasts and people just don't want to bother themselves with it.

are toast sandwiches haram?

Babushkas say hot bread can cause stomach problems.
They do eat toast when they have sliced square bread (rarely) but usually let it sit and cool first.

Very haram. Would it cause you to lose your head to eat something other than a flatbread with bean mush in it Pedro?

Just do HIIT to make up for it.

>flatbread

>sliced square bread (rarely)

I don't understand what are you trying to say in that sentence. Read it like 10 times, but still can't get the sense. Almost all the bread we buy is "sliced and square", it's not rare, i have never seen round or triangular bread.

habla en español, mogolico

Well your shitposting was amusing while it lasted. At least you know when to quit.

Now run along back to your third world life and your irrelevant tongue, those bean mush flatbreads will surely make it all better.

1) America
2) Butter

Literally just finished some peanut butter toast for breakky. My favourite is still vegemite though. Promite a close second.

Perhaps not a Russian thing then, just Ukranian.
When I was there all we ever ate was thin baguette style breads. Might even just have been the people I was around.

We ate a lot of bread rounds with smoked herring and khortytsa. This was in the Donetsk though, among Russian speakers, so at least partially Russian.