Mfw I found out I am Jewish after making fun of jews on Sup Forums

>mfw I found out I am Jewish after making fun of jews on Sup Forums

You should probably go back to Sup Forums though

How jewish are you? 1/8th?

About as Jewish as you are Mongol

no, I will be gassed if I go..

I have to apply for asylum here

You should be proud, Jews have survived 2,500+ years of bullshit despite people doing their best to wipe them out, and have been pretty accomplished and based in recent years too.

>Tfw found out I am 1/4th German.

It's a terrible feeling.

>modern jews have more than 1/6 of the ancient hebrew blood

Welcome to the winner's table, my fellow bro.

>Jews have survived 2,500+ years of bullshit despite people doing their best to wipe them out

this is what the JUDEN ACTUALLY say.

After we have been kind and giving hosts for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, regardless of their tricks and attempts to deceive us.

WE EVEN GAVE THEM A COUNTRY, ALL FOR FREEE!

never, NEVER trust a jew.

That explains why you won't pay back germany.

My condolences.

There has been so much outbreeding (thank god we aren't inbred fucks), that to claim relation to the ancient hebrews is a bit of a stretch.
Personally my Jewish side is Hungarian and Italian.

i heard a similar story where a japanese guy found out him korean and cried over himself after making fun of koreans on 2ch for a while.

>be jap
>discover you're adopted and your mother was a korean comfort woman
>commit seppuku

Arr rook the rame same

this happened to me as well, found out i'm jew on both sides kek

who /chosen/ here?

this is a very rare case where none of his family told him the truth that he and his family are korean. normal gooks are very proud of themselves and clarify their heritage to their family and share it with their comrades from the beginning.

Serious question!
Does God legitimately hate Jews?
I mean the only reason I can think of is because they nailed jesus to a cross.
But why have Jews been persecuted so much throughout history.

I am Greek

when you kill all chinks/gooks for us?

the romans nailed jesus to the cross

Remember the blood curse

You would think with all that American money the Jews would buy their military modern uniforms instead of parading them around in Vietnam era looking OD green rags...

Because they tend to develop insular Jewish communities in their home countries rather than integrate.

Plus the killed Jesus, which was a big deal back in the day.

who are "us"
kill them on your own if you want to

It was Jews who turned on him/turned him in and demanded the release of a murderer over Jesus. Pilate washed his hands, let the Jews govern themselves.

Did your nose grew? Did you get an insatiable urge to make money and get power no matter what? Do you want to nuke Iran and kill all the goyims and muslims?

>mfw im 3/4 spanish
>its a blessing and a curse

100% chilean, feels great