Fuck programmers who claim to know technologies they don’t...

Fuck programmers who claim to know technologies they don’t. As of the last month I have received over 5 applicants with no fucking idea what they’re doing.

As of today I am sending them each a bill for the time they wasted. Fuck anybody that lies or wastes my time because they feel entitled to a job.

>that image
fucking lmao, that's some good shit

Sure smells like Indian in here

Why did you put an unnecessary comma after "Rebekah"?
Is the comma part of her name?

I dunno, seems kinda dickish.
Although I had a few close calls with people in the RF (radio-frequency) business.

>post an ad asking for another RF engineer
>specify all you need to know, AND that the job is in another country, but expenses are paid for
>get applicants from painters to webdesigners, who have zero idea of what RF is about
>the RF engineers I'm able to contact don't sign for overseas jobs, even if it's only a month
>get a few pajeets
Most of them just jumped at the ad when I mentioned "project for Siemens', so I guess a little of it was my fault.

Good luck with that. This is what happens when you interview pajeets.

>VCAT
oi m8 u avin a giggle?

fuck off you greedy kike bastard

Kek

>Dickish

I would argue the opposite. These people collectively wasted 11 hours of our time. Who should fun that?

i'm a soon to be grad and i literally shotgun apply to shit

If you want to get money out of indians you have to colonise the country and rule it with a brutal hand.

Speaking from experience.

>software company owned by "Rebekah"
OP i think there may be someone else on your team that doesn't know shit about programming

6/10 you got me to reply.

If you are in the USA, most states actually have employment laws specifically against this. Huge issue back in the early 20th and late 19th century to do this and unions fought to get labor laws against paying for a job interview.

>These people collectively wasted 11 hours of our time.
Interviewing applicants to determine if they are fit for the position isn't a waste of time, but actually a part of the process that benefits your company.
>Who should fun that?
Your company company should fund that dumbass.

He's strayan.

0/10 reddit spacing

Fuk u bitch vagene, do the needful and DELET HTIS

severe autism, do a better job at your job, sort through them faster and more accurately
clearly you don't want to do your job

That's illegal! Lying on their resume is business as usual, your hurt butt can't do shit about it.

Charging people looking for a job for interviews.
lel what could go wrong?

I hope you REALLY sent that because it could be used as evidence to make a case AGAINST you.

>mysql

No wonder you only have pajeets applying. Buzzword trash.

Dont you guys have degree requirements? And 50 aussie buckos can check the validity? Quick skill check that doesn't take an hour?

I used to be a manager and could manage 15 minute initial interviews over phone to ascertain ability. Or are you so autist that you can't manage half a social situation.

>I would argue the opposite. These people collectively wasted 11 hours of our time. Who should fun that?
The company should. SOP, BAU. They didn't sign a contract saying they'd pay you if they applied and didn't get the job.

>Expecting people to have every qualification that is listed
Don't be retarded.
Most jobs list like 5 different unrelated technologies and 2 different unrelated specialties.
Nobody is exactly what you're looking for

sounds fucking awful to work with you

applicants dodged a bullet

If it takes you 11hrs to spot a fraud you deserve shit candidates.

No OP, your company is at fault for apparently interviewing every fucking applicant who walks through the door.

Why do you think this is their fault when you can't properly have some method to cut down applicants?

Imagine getting billed for your interview and application process regardless if you got a job offer.
This is some deliciously evil shit and best of all, it'll be many years before anyone makes this shit illegal.

OP you could have mailed him a problem solving set before making the full interview.
Besides how do you expect some faggot applying to any job he doesn't have the skills for to have money handy?

Blame your own system for being so bad at finding good applicants before interview. Furthermore the industry is in part at fault for over-requesting for skills that applicants don't need; thus encouraging this kind of behavior. Suck it up and accept it as part of losses for recruitment.

VCAT as in the one in Melbourne?

Tell them to fuck off, you will probably win if they do VCAT

lol blatantly fake they have no right to make monetary demands unless there was a contract specifying such in advance

if that letter were real, it'd be extortion - a federal crime

Dear OP,

On the 21 October you posted a thread on Sup Forums's technology board. After several seconds it became clear that your thread had no value or meaninful point. Please pay the following for my time:

Head Daveloper 30s Reading the post $400
Head Developer 1:00 Typing a reply $1500

If the amount due is not paid by 20 November it will be taken to the international criminal court.

Thankyou

So you're billing applicants for money cause you didn't find the right applicant to make you more money...?

>international criminal court.

it's already illegal, part of the reason why unions became a thing

evidently unions will once again have to be a thing

*grabs by Head Daveloper throat*
Back the fuck off?!

Have fun getting the pants sued off of you for trying this shit. It's straight up illegal in the US.

this lol

foolproof way to make money

>no money
>apply to job because I need money
>receive template rejection letter
>attached is a bill for services rendered $750

This is illegal in Australia, enjoy getting the shit sued out of you Rebekah.

p.s. your parents must really fucking hate you to give you such a retarded spelling of that name

I hope y'all file a bunch of these simultaneously so you can spend multiple days in court getting violently raped by the judge.

Programmers don't have unions, they've had close to 50 years to unionize, now it's too late, any developer unions would be nipped in the bud, walmart-style.

ROFL not many any money as a company so resorting to threatening interview candidates for money. fucking hilarious

>Redacted digital photo of a printout of a digital document.

Fucking retarded.

it's called the cost of dong business
should have just given them fizzbuzz

lol what passive-aggressive fags you are. It's 100% your fault for letting the applicant get that far in the 1st place. You faggots should have a better system in place to weed out pajeets.

not making, sheesh

Depends how shitty the industry gets. Everyone has their breaking point.

You should be fired for not being able to choose applicants efficiently.

>everyone believing the situation is true

What a bunch of retards.

>dong business
I like the sound of this, where do I sign up?

fuck off pajeeta

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I'm just gonna say this is a troll to protect myself from the fact someone might be this obscenely selfish

>tfw dont get paid 48k an hour develop daves
>tfw dont get paid 90k an hour to reply to shitposts
pls gib me job dave-kun

yes. If you want some mean tits, go to Rebekah,.

At least print it on toilet paper so they can properly wipe their ass with it.

They probably did not check any references.

They should fire you for being an incompetent moron that wasted 6 hours of company time to find out an applicant is clueless. A simple fucking email quiz/test would've more than sufficed.

That money should be deducted from your pay you clueless retard.

>checking references before interviewing

VCAT is an Australian authority, stands for Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, basically designed to resolve trade/business disputes so they don't clog up the court system. Acts like any US business Tribunal might really. Also I doubt you can take someone to a tribunal because they might not have fully had every qualification for a job position. You may simply have to change your hiring practices to more easily weed out incompetencies but i have the feeling that a tribunal will just laugh your case out. They're more likely to support someone looking for a job than a company trying to go ham on them and showing signs of greed. Tribunals don't exist to support business interests so much as they do the common man/worker.

Why are people falling for this.. you're supposed to laugh not sperg.

This is not legally binding in the slightest and I'd be surprised if someone didn't sue your ass. This sort of thing could easily be abused
>Company lists extremely ambiguous qualifications
>Arbitrarily decides the applicant didn't meet them
>wtf u waste our time giv money thx

>Charging people for interviews after the fact because they thought they were competent and you didn't

You're going to get sued. And most likely make the news.

Here's a thought: A person who is not a good programmer can not know that they are not a good programmer. It's like asking someone if they know english, then asking them to compose perfectly correct victorian literatures, and charging them many moneys if they don't do it rightly.

what

Sounds like you're the shit programmer if it takes you six hours to find out someone doesn't even understand the basics of a language.

>VCAT
May as well include this, OP.

>charging someone for a job interview
This is next level jewery, if it's true.

All the big corps would NOT let that happen. Imagine how much money Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc would lose of we unionized.

They'd ban together to stop it, like they did too suppress wages a few years back.

You, all cost of interviewing is an HR expense. Long-settled business law. Sucks to be you.

Rebekah owner of some software thing gee how hard is that to find

>my time is so precious i try to make up the time for each time i fart

If i got this message i'd wipe my ass with it

maybe i should start a company that only does this XD

Kike