Hungary and Italy general when?

Hungary and Italy general when?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/worst-language-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both non white manlets with ugly language may aswell be one country

rude

Nah, Italian is GOAT. Easily the best Romance language.

latin-based languages are shit

you're literally the lesser and poorer version of hungarians, wtf?

>speaks Latin/German mongrel language
>disses latin-based languages

hungrary is a hidden very good country.

There was NEVER time in history when we were poorer than subhuman turan rapebabies you retarded luigi check your facts

I think Italian sounds very melodic and beautiful

excellent rebuttal, shit country!

You couldn't afford living in my country.

thank you

i can afford to occupy your mother, pig

t.slovokian

you are poorer than hungarians, you also have less culture than them, are uglier than them, and speak an unoriginal slavic language while they speak high elvish

Figliouolo, c'è
- un filo /ita/
- un filo /romita/
- un filo /hunita/

siamo 60+ milioni (più i rumeni) ma inizia a essere faticoso coprire tutte le basi

>you are poorer than hungarians
false in every sense of the word, atleast do 30 seconds google search before you make yourself like complete retard

> you also have less culture than them

There is no such thing as hungarian culture you retard, all of their country is just copy paste of neighbors, only orignal thing that preserved is their language

>are uglier than them
We look same except slovaks are way whiter

Same flag colors - same countries.

they have a beautiful turanic culture that comes from their hunnic ancestors, you white people are uggos, asians are much better

Let's remember that Attila the Hun bred with northern Italian women making them whiter

sinceramente preferirei avere /hunita/ piuttosto che /romita/

>believing memes on Sup Forums

99% of hungarians are ashamed of their asian origins and will deny it all the time, they preserved nothing from their turan days and only pillaged raped and stole like true niggers

So that's why my eyes are kind of slanty

stop ruining my thread pls

Im not ruining shit i said you are perfect fit for each other and you sperged out

you are the one that sperged out here my friend. you came in this thread just so you could start insulting people at random. doesn't it sound autistic to you?

It was me who sperged out.

this, , is mario, not luigi.

i said truth in rough tone and if you cant handle it thats not my problem

now you are just hiding behind "facts" you made up. i have never heard a single person in my entire life say "slovak sounds so cool, i want to learn it".

sono d'accordo con te

Hungarians are related to the whitest people on Earth, Finns. They're whiter than you will ever be.

They are as related as Slovaks and Norwegians. Sharing language group and thats it

>anectodal evidence

and what type of evidence do you have instead?

always that one butthurt irrelevant slav
>says the nigger country that can only speak shit-tier english

thetoptens.com/worst-language-in-the-world/

Italian number 9
Hungarian number 18

I always knew we venetians were white, and not shitalian shitskin mongrels

Slovak is pretty hideous desu

your opinion which is irrelevant. Slovak sounds neutral to most people

so you post a meme website and say it's evidence while saying that the opinion of everyone in this thread is irrelevant? ok.

>Apulia
Bullshit

because your opinion on italian surely is relevant

non sei bianco, terrone del nord.

>using thetoptens as a source
you are really desperate amir
you are probably shitting every thread with your anti italian butthurt because some italian on holiday in your third world country fucked your girl

All of my Puglian ancestors/relatives have blue, green, or grey eyes and some have light hair.

you provided anectodal evidence. I provided site where many people can give their input.
Surely anyone intelligent can figure which is more relevant

you know there is a chinese autist that keeps insulting italy in every list, right?

and why is the opinion of all the people in this thread irrelevant? no one is defending slovak except for you.

because none of you would be able to recognize slovak from russian or other slavic language

wow thetoptens.com
How could I forget this groundbreaking study where people rank the easily distinguishable/popular languages above literal non languages spoken by nobody

and people from thetoptens can?

Slovak sounds hideous, like all Slavic languages.

/MammiLeaf/ when?

probably no, if you look closer you can find that first slavic language is below both italian and hungarian, and its polish at that, which sounds very different from other slavic langauges

Italian is recognizable, hungarian is not, its just when people hear it they go wtf is this shit

madasfuck/10
fuck off somali niger

t.terrolombardo con meno di 20% di capelli chiari

I'm whiter than a Slavshit like you will ever be.

t.

see? you can't argue without memes

I dont argue with shitskins. And he is shitskin foreigner non european.
Also why would i argue with such sentence?
>I'm whiter than a Slavshit like you will ever be.

My point stands

I approve
best cunts

Not really

t. Slovak diaspora

t-thanks... DON'T read the rest of the thread, pls

>butthurt Janosík

how can a single flag cause so much butthurt

I think you're just biased because because you're a butthurt slovak and hate everything hungarian.
Proof: You're here leaking your anus unprovoked instead of doing something else

no it doesn't. you based this whole discussion on memes. you linked a meme website calling it facts, you called someone shitskin just because his opinion is different than yours and you act like your opinion is fact. you know very well that nobody cares about your language and nobody will ever bother learning it or say "wow, this language sounds good to my ears", but yet you are still arguing just for the sake of arguing.

What's living in Hungary like? You guys don't post much

thanks based Poland .

pls gib qts panie Włoch
>DON'T read the rest of the thread, pls
the Slowvak autist killed /V4/'s comf as well
he's like an Aussie on steroids

literally like anywhere else

Really making me think desu

my girlfriend is hungarian

Why is it meme website? Its website where peopel from all over the world can give their opinion, and those people voted both italian and hungarian to be uglier than any slavic langauge.
I know the Finnish flag is shitskin because he chimped out and followed me to other threads in same manner as other shitskin morrocan with dutch flag does. Truly white person wouldnt give a fuck, i never even mentioned Finland or anything remotely finnish.

Its you who argue with memes, you know literally nothing about Slovakia, i know very well that nobody cares about my country but that is totally irrelevant, i never even mentioned my country anywhere, you brought it with dumb 3rd grade y-you too argument. And you speak lot of false things even, lot of people do like sound of slavic languages, i personally dont but there is lot of people that find them ‘‘‘‘‘‘‘badass‘‘‘‘‘ and ‘‘‘‘‘rough‘‘‘‘ sounding. Also you are retarded and your argumentation is totally shit

kek you have shitskins chasing your white ass from thread to thread

she got blacked lol

Yes i do, and obviously everything i typed in this thread is shitposting and baiting, just like i did in 3 others and yet i get so many (You) and now im gonna go sleep knowing that even on fucking Sup Forums people eat easiest baits and get genuinely upset, really makes me happy

>i was just pretending to be retarded guys, i swear im not butthurt at all haha

pls come more often in italian related threads.

Yes i was merely pretending. And even when i said total bullshit i still won all arguments

>Takes pleasure in making posters on an anonymous image board frustrated

I still don't get this. Genuinely want to know why do people bait?

Good thread.

Some people get really triggered especially shitskins/manlets because they are already super self-conscious about themselves and when you point out to them they will never happy they just lose it

No I understand the results of b8ing, I wanna know why people b8 to begin with?

idk, i like seeing people go apeshit

And a cost-effective way to do that is to go apeshit yourself?

i was calm when writing every post

and why do you assume others weren't? Your posts were written in the same style as the replies you got, you even used caps lock and swearwords

the finn got triggered super hard others not so much but still fell for b8, baiting magyars with this flag is extremely easy and i never used capslock

looks like caps lock to me