/cyb/ + /sec/

/cyb/ + /sec/: “I am the fucking botnet.” Edition

▐▌ All resources from past threads (paste and comments) will be present at OuterHeaven

Θ Infosec questions: building an obsessive need to find your own answers could be a key for more than one chain.

Ω All are welcome here; the world is fucked and we are all in this together.

◙ Cypherpunk Manifesto >>activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html
◘ Cyberpunk Manifesto >>project.cyberpunk.ru/idb/cyberpunk_manifesto.html
∆ Hacker Manifesto >>phrack.org/issues/7/3.html
± Guerilla Open Access Manifesto >>archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

▓ Fables, realities, prophecies and mythology of a community:

░ What is cyberpunk >>pastebin.com/hHN5cBXB

▀ The importance of a cyberpunk mindset applied to a cybersecurity skillset.: >>youtu.be/pcSlowAhvUk [Open]

● Cyberpunk directory: >pastebin.com/VAWNxkxH

▬ Cyberpunk resources >pastebin.com/Dqfa6uXx

▐ Cybersecurity essentials/resources >pastebin.com/SCUbhpjP >pastebin.com/VTXRAPxM

Cntrl + F Basic Knowledges, Basic Training, Arms/Arm >pastebin.com/rMw4WbhX

▼ Endware: Heavy armor for anons, by anons >>endchan.xyz/os/res/32.html

◄ Netrunner: anons are creating Miracle Shoes when few seem to give a fuck → # →

⦿ Shit just got real: >pastebin.com/rqrLK6X0

▪ 0ld 5k00l h4ck3rz; we stand on the shoulders of giants >67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/#40

» Thread archive
>>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/subject/cyb/
>>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/subject/sec/
>>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text//cyb/ /sec//
Thread backup
>>cyberpunked.org/

₪ /cyb/ FTP
ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/Cyberpunk/
user/password == guest

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/09/harvard-researchers-help-develop-smart-tattoos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am super surprised I got those icons to transfer across using a simple copy paste. Nice.

that better not be your actual arm

>[Open]

Sorry I'm a phone poster

was thinking of getting some tats like those
but maybe somewhere i can hide them more easy.
biohacking too, that's /cyb/ as fuark too

>but maybe somewhere i can hide them more easy.
Yeah look I should be more worried about my future. But the world is moving in scary directions, and I should be allowed to be who I want to be

ITT: script kiddie circle jerk

post secure browsers. Dont say firefox. Because of legacy extension thing they dont work.

What is Outer Heaven? I haven't been able to find anything relevant beyond these OPs.

lynks

It's a safe space free from the heavy hand of those who wish to do us harm set up by big boss.

In this instance it's a secure forum on the invisible web maderas is making for us.

aww hes a nice guy

you are not a nice guy

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/09/harvard-researchers-help-develop-smart-tattoos/

Hmm I'm not sure if I'm down with the ideas they are presenting, but tech tattoos are certainly something

not everyone wants cool tattoos like you user

What that's my tattoo (OP) and I didn't make the post you're referencing

>that's my tattoo
I don't believe you.
Time stamp it please.

i see you come from reddit
tattoos are for degenerate scum and tribe members
you probably have one that's why wrote what you did
where is your tattoo located? above your ass?

Saw "tats not welcomed" in a lot of place in japan. Not living there and no tats, so I don't really care. Can anyone confirm how it is for tattoed gaijin in japan?

How do I repack jffs2 images?
I only found information on how to view them
(dd if=image of=/dev/mtdblock0)
will it work if I just do it the other way around after modifying ?

Nigga don't make me fucking get up and get a pen im comfy

Give it a go eh

I'm about to.
It's just that this device doesn't have an interface I can recover it with if it fails
There was only only one fat binary in the firmware which handles networking, updating and so on

I hope this is kana otherwise you should kill yourself faggot

That's gonna look like shit when you get older

I think someone years ago tattooed themselves with UV ink, so it could be only noticeable via UV light, in case you want to go "in hiding on plain sight".

I don't understand that. Why wouldn't people release devirtualization tools?

People in general look like shit when they get older so i dont see why he should care

I dunno what kana is but you should stop being edgy

Im gonna look like shit when I'm older because aging does that to people. Kinda unsure your point

I wonder what's going to happen to equifax. Are the government really going to strip the IRS contract from them, or is this just for show?

Why is this shit general allowed again? Cyberpunk has nothing to do with technology, this shit doesn't belong on this board.

Old one reached bump limit so a lot more people agree with the thread existing than your whiny ass :^)

Being a piggu you're already an outsider. A gaijin with tattoos you'd? You'd be a pariah. Having tattoos in Japan literally means that you're a criminal. Being a piggu is no excuse. If it comes out at work that you have tattoos you'd be fired unless you work for a yak business.

Nips are weird

No. Tattoos are a good red flag for shitpeople back home, too, it's just that people there are so hypnotized by Hollywood and other forms of cultural retardation that they don't pick up on it anymore. Trendoid, narcissistic, and/or thoughtless people are insufferable and a liability to keep in your life. Tattoos helped me sort acquaintances very effectively. Japs have their heads screwed on straight.

QUICK!!!!! you are about to be locked in a car for 10 hours and you have 5 seconds to download and burn youtube 10 hrs worth of vids as mp3s to listen to on the radio

So how do you get into outer heaven?

I don't give a flying fuck about cyberpunk hipster garbage. /sec/ really doesn't belong in this shithole.

you sure have a lot of free time buddy

Kek that arm
Kys

how many raspberry pi does one person need, and what should everyone do with all their raspberry pi?

Please die

this

>Japs have their heads screwed on straight.
Animu is literally the only good thing the nips have done, and I like it better than live action nip media, because animu characters are easier on the eyes than the average nip is. Also the occassional nip nationalism gets on my nerves, because nips barely have anything to be proud of.

>Animu
>good thing

>only good thing coming from nipville

Lol a big company getting punished. That's funny.

more likely is that they'll be able to deduct it from tax because of special expenses

How is this relevant?

see one of the last threads

dumping myself

if you see something debatable please enlighten us

>tfw waiting for the return of bigboss

speaking of debatable

CLI password manager

My [spoilersdon'twork] girlfriend [/spoiler] using babygirl.
I know because I'm extremely jealous and capable.

lol

Anyone? How many raspberry pi should a person have?

I need better list of logs

Zero.

What is this stupid shit?
absolutely useless
people really post these "infographics" just for the heck of it

I did say I need a better list of logs, contribute motherfucker

>Zero
Why? They're cheap, portable, and a lot could be done with them.

Don't forget to put ssh on port 22

TONIGHT!
TONIGHT!
TONIGHT!
Sup ForumsPUNK VS THE WORLD AS WE PICK SERVERS TO JUMP INTO AND RUIN PEOPLES DAYS
8PM EST

could'v been a reference to the Zero W. One time I used one as a throwie

>63011017
it has begun

missing more relevant stuff like filetype, filename, inurl, intitle,...

nvm there it is

.:

>tfw used filetype:pdf to search for books in ancient times

shame they removed + for google plus instead of must contain.
fucking up all my searches...