Admit it... he won

Admit it... he won

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/02/ben-shapiro-crushes-clock-boy-in-court-n2280520
twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/02/02/ben-shapiro-entitled-to-reimbursement-from-family-of-ahmed-clock-kid-mohamed/
youtube.com/watch?v=At29FfoMQ7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah and I hate anyone who thinks this is okay

>All of that proprietary hardware powered by proprietary software
How is that winning? Does that fact that you get free food in jail mean that you've "won"?

nice curtains

cool bomb akmet

he will be in the gutter by his 20's
screencap this

a 3d printer would be a muslim terrorist's wet dream. why did they do this?

not really bruh. the jew always wins

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/02/02/ben-shapiro-crushes-clock-boy-in-court-n2280520

twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/02/02/ben-shapiro-entitled-to-reimbursement-from-family-of-ahmed-clock-kid-mohamed/

it's perfect for him, he put clock innards in a suitcase, what more hacking would he need?

fucking nice

>Mohammed Mohammed, the father of "clock boy" Ahmed Mohammed

i wish there was a version with AMD slapped all over everything.

Pajeet is asshurt

He got a lot of literal shit for free then skipped the country and now probably lives in a hovel in India.

he got a scholarship to some elite private school in dubai or qatar, they ended up kicking him and his family out of the country after a few months

Sorry Mohamed didn't want to offend your ISIS friends

>all those gobblergate comments

I just invented cereal

Damn you, I had to spend precious seconds comparing the original to this image.

pretty sure last i heard he and his family are already there

good ol' benji

damn, all that free stuff and publicity. I wonder what happened to him today?

oh yeah, like this rip clock boi

He isn’t autistic so he doesn’t care

you polfaggots are insufferable

>guhnoo
Ruins the image.

I admit it!

>All of those brown faces
What the hell happened to our country. Not racist BTW.

>Not racist BTW
uhhhhmmm, sweetie...

Brown isn't a race last time I checked, dear.

He built a clock.

He's a good kid.

allright, Hitler!

it means "not white" you racist fuck

They give brown people every advantage they possibly can and it's white Chads like me that still sign the paychecks. Programming, coding, whatever you want to call it has been pushed towards second and third world status. They want cheap commodity labor and that's what they're getting.

All those other kids there came up with brilliant, or atleast innovative ideas. All have a good basis of engineering or marketing. All are told that their accomplishments pale in comparison to a Muslim kid who's entire shtick is guilting liberals into giving him free shit because common sense people take issue with his family's repeated attempts at trolling society.

Ya, he won.

>brown skin
>won

This legitimately upsets me.

By grouping people into white and non-white it is actually you who is the racist.

holy shit, this is absolutely demeaning to those kids

>Ben Shapiro

no thanks loser.

no matter which side you're on, its hilarious watching or listening to ben just wreck anyone who tries to go against his points.
even if what he says is wrong he is a master of debate.

what

He made a prank bomb! It was supposed to look like a mock timebomb! What the fuck is wrong with these virtue signallers?

youtube.com/watch?v=At29FfoMQ7E

>he got bunch of useless shit
>he didnt get proper PC
KEK i would trade all that junk for proper 1500$ PC, that pc would last him 8years.
This shit will all be useless after 2y...